Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Daps
Where did she say she had unwanted advances? She said she was bullied.

where are you hearing about this?

I know many hetereosexual women who played HS and college bball and never had any of this.

And I do not say this as if I am right, but I would like to know where you getting your stories from because it feels like you made it up.
why does she feel bullied, why'd she retire early? it's a logical conclusion based on what she said.

at the end of the day it could all be:duck: but if these women were predatory she had a right to call them out

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
its big enough that she hasnt met every WNBA player over her 8-9 year career. I can almost guarantee most of her teammates werent lesbians or bisexual, and they just didnt like her because she says stupid things like this.

She is a homophobic idiot who's words are damaging to young female hoopers.
:what: You barely know this woman. Why are you trying to say that she deserved to be harassed and bullied?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The WNBA isnt 98% gay so off top I'm inclined to not believe much of what she says.
:mjlol: way to take her literally as if it isn't obvious that she was being figurative. You don't want to believe her because she contradicts your dishonest point of view of homosexuality.
:what: You barely know this woman. Why are you trying to say that she deserved to be harassed and bullied?
He has an agenda. He's a liberal left guard dog.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
why does she feel bullied, why'd she retire early? it's a logical conclusion based on what she said.

at the end of the day it could all be:duck: but if these women were predatory she had a right to call them out
I know you were bullied. Were they sexual advances?

Idk anything really. When you come out and say 98% of a population is of a sexual orientation, then its hard to take someone serious.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
89fe2abb8f320ee46b79cbde377c4874.jpg

I don't watch the wnba whatsoever but I found this article interesting.... sexy baller bytches getting ran off the court by studs.... :mjlol:
Lol what happend to that sisterhood feminist be talking about lol im guessing if you not gay are uber femenist you aint apart of the group.

Oh and let your daughters play basketball brehs

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MSM don't like talking about abuse done by gay people to other gay people in relationships, much less the workplace. Domestic violence at its finest. I've seen that shyt happen to people I know.

Gays are the least violent group according domestic abuse rates....

Lesbians are the ones beating their partners up though.....

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know you were bullied. Were they sexual advances?

Idk anything really. When you come out and say 98% of a population is of a sexual orientation, then its hard to take someone serious.

It's obviously an exaggeration but it's not a stretch to believe that over 60% of the WNBA players are lesbians. But to say someone deserved to be bullied is out of line. You even made some random assumption that she was a conservative Christian. :gucci: Maybe she's just a heterosexual woman who wanted to play pro basketball and didn't want to deal with harassment just because she liked men.