Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
She generalized an entire group of women.

Dude, the media has been "generalizing" the NBA as "thugs" for 20 years.

They've generalized the NFL as wife-beating psychos, even thought the NFL has a LOWER DV rate than the rest of society for the past 5 years.

Now, that we're talking about lesbians, now all of a sudden "generalizing" is wrong

you disgusted a one of the "three" hetereosexual players in the WNBA for speaking against Wiggins?

Wiggins was being a homophobe. I know ya few of you won't see that because you all are also homophobes, but thats just what it is.

Wiggins used bullied you nonreading buffoon.

She her self said that she wasn't speaking literally when she said 98%.

Anybody with a brain knew she wasn't being literal.

And once again, if she was a homophobe, why did she praise WNBA's pride night and it's attempt to make the world safer from homophobic bullying?

You SJWs are the worst people in the world. Just as dishonest as the Trump people, I swear.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
98% though? :picard:

:picard: indeed.

Lesbianism and gay is predatory lifestyle maintained through insecure individuals trying to control and dominate as a means to empower themselves.

That is why with all the gays in the world you continue to see them prowling trying to "turn people out" because that domination, or feeling of "I turned someone out" gives them a sense of accomplishment and achievement.

That is why that lifestyle is bullshyt.

Now of course because propaganda is in place, this kind of story will get swept under the rug, just like the high levels of molestation from gay men to little boys, just like the high levels of disease and deaths in that life style, just like the high levels of rape from men on men and women on women quickly increasing but never talked about because they have to push the agenda.

Shyt needs to be addressed. Especially at the high school level. Gets started early. :usure:

Needs to be an intervention. think you'd want your freshman daughter who was good enough to play varsity around that shyt? Or your freshman daughter comin' in to play d1 around those seasoned lesbians? :ufdup:

I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.

:picard:

:to:

My gosh...

Just...

:to:

you should write a book on that... crusade or something... :to:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have 2 sisters who played in high school.....you talking 100% truth.

Middle sis and baby sis....

Middle sis kept it straight, but they got to my baby sis:mjcry:

But it was temporary.She never turned butch, but she ended up in a relationship with a butch broad for 2 years.

Went through a bunch of crazy drama, then went back to niccaz.

Married with 3 big head kids now:whew:
Praise Jesus! This is why I'll never let my daughters play basketball.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
In your left wing alternate reality, I'm sure your incapable of believing gays can do wrong.

:mjlol:

No, in my logic based reality I recognize there's not a mainstream profession in the world that has 98% gay demographics, or even half that. EVEN fashion design doesn't have a 50% gay demo rate.

You seemingly cosigned the view that playing basketball as a girl/woman can turn them gay and you have the audacity to question my reality?
:hhh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:mjlol:

No, in my logic based reality I recognize there's not a mainstream profession in the world that has 98% gay demographics, or even half that. EVEN fashion design doesn't have a 50% gay demo rate.

You seemingly cosigned the view that playing basketball as a girl/woman can turn them gay and you have the audacity to question my reality?
:hhh:
What reality are you talking about? Real live players that PLAYED in the NBA are telling you about their PERSONAL experiences, and you sit there rationalizing how THEIR reality is WRONG, simply because it doesn't align with your WORLD VIEW. Again, unless you provide evidence to the contrary, I'm going to assume Candice Parker is more in tune with the culture and demographics WNBA than your all knowing dumb ass.

I even use to date a WNBA jr League player and she told me the exact same thing btw.

Last edited:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.
:whew: