Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
good post.

that's messed up b.

but to keep it funky, pokey chatman was hot in her prime. having an affair with her should be considered a priviledge.
PChatmanhead.jpg

She look like Wanda Sykes :dead:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just imagine walking into a locker room with women that all talk like havoc from mobb deep.

Yo yo yo Anderson come hop on these sticks!

Sorry, not right now, I'm on the phone with my Grandma joy

Word as bond b, hang up the phone, come get on this game, and regardless if I win or lose we having shower time!

:mjcry:. Sorry Grandma I gotta go

Daps
The media won't touch it but I will, it seems to be the women playing men's sports that causes
this Lesbionic trait to manifest itself. Basketball and Softball and Tennis being the main culprits.
Women's Field Hockey is another. Swimming, Diving and Gymnastics don't seem to have a proliferation of
Lesbians. I'm not an anthropologist but any fool can make some type of connection between girls playing traditionally men's
sports and manifesting male behaviors. Girls acting like men in the arena as well as in the bedroom.
Girls becoming attracted to other girls with male character traits, when there are no men around.
So basically if you guys are not getting any trim, you can blame Title IX.
------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows. George Orwell
View media item 12212

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
The media won't touch it but I will, it seems to be the women playing men's sports that causes
this Lesbionic trait to manifest itself. Basketball and Softball and Tennis being the main culprits.
Women's Field Hockey is another. Swimming, Diving and Gymnastics don't seem to have a proliferation of
Lesbians. I'm not an anthropologist but any fool can make some type of connection between girls playing traditionally men's
sports and manifesting male behaviors. Girls acting like men in the arena as well as in the bedroom.
Girls becoming attracted to other girls with male character traits, when there are no men around.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows. George Orwell
View media item 12212
It's something to it

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
View media item 12212

Or dykes could just be attracted to those types of sports:yeshrug:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
View media item 12212
If someone I knew in real life blamed their lack of p*ssy on lesbians playing sports...:mjlol:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bird told Voepel she realized she was gay during her college years at UConn and that it was a "non-issue" for her and her closest friends and family.

"Of course, I have a whole journey—everybody does in life," she said. "I think the hard part is being public about it. I don't like to be, not necessarily 'gossiped' about but the topic of conversations."

Sue Bird Comes out as Gay, Announces Relationship with Megan Rapinoe