Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They done flipped the script on her. Making her out to be anti gay.

:hhh:

Breanna Stewart gave a thoughtful response to Candice Wiggins’ comments about the WNBA
you disgusted a one of the "three" hetereosexual players in the WNBA for speaking against Wiggins?

Wiggins was being a homophobe. I know ya few of you won't see that because you all are also homophobes, but thats just what it is.
If it was men it would be "sexually harassed" but they used bullied. I see dat 'genda dere.
Wiggins used bullied you nonreading buffoon.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There are pretty/feminine lesbians tho. Some studs like Young MA specifically want to flip a straight girl tho. Like it's a mission to them.
We had that in HS

There was a click of dyke chicks that always was trying to turn out new girls on the school campus. A lot of them did hoop

Then there was a group of nikkas who would try to turn them back out.

It wasn't pressure like this though. Not every chick on the team was gay thats for sure. I use to weight train a lot of them in my spare time. Maybe they were bi though:yeshrug:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
you disgusted a one of the "three" hetereosexual players in the WNBA for speaking against Wiggins?

Wiggins was being a homophobe. I know ya few of you won't see that because you all are also homophobes, but thats just what it is.

You sure been :cape: a lot for fakkitry in here :scusthov:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's HER experience. She gains absolutely nothing from this. If anything, coming out and telling her story ostracized her from the sport.
As far as I'm concerned she told her truth.

I mean, she retired suddenly right? People going against her when they actually should just do more investigation into the sub-culture of WNBA and female basketball.

You literally had women who hooped in this thread give what she said validation.. You got dudes with sisters, cousins, etc., that went through the same shyt.

Theres an NBA player that said the same shyt without hesitation in an interview... And I'm sure he would know more than most people.

People should stop trying to be skeptical and try to find out if there is any validation to the claims that multiple people make.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
CandiceWiggins.jpg

thread needed some eye candy.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As far as I'm concerned she told her truth.

I mean, she retired suddenly right? People going against her when they actually should just do more investigation into the sub-culture of WNBA and female basketball.

You literally had women who hooped in this thread give what she said validation.. You got dudes with sisters, cousins, etc., that went through the same shyt.

Theres an NBA player that said the same shyt without hesitation in an interview... And I'm sure he would know more than most people.

People should stop trying to be skeptical and try to find out if there is any validation to the claims that multiple people make.

They are not going to because female basketball is a lesbian sexually deviant rat hole.
Which imo shoud be shook exposed and cleaned up.

Art Barr

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
They are not going to because female basketball is a lesbian sexually deviant rat hole.
Which imo shoud be shook exposed and cleaned up.

Art Barr
True... I want 2 kids (boy and girl) and if I had a daughter who was good at bball....it would be sad because with all this coming out...it would make me reluctant to be ok with her playing ball. I didn't know the dyke culture was this intense....yes I knew gay men and trannies were trying to turn out straight men and jail niqqas but didn't know the lesbian culture within female bball was this crazy. I feel bad for Candace...she didn't want those nasty bull daggers all on her like that.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

What did she say that was homophobic? Maybe she shouldn't have said 98%, maybe she should've just said majority.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Here's a quote from my homegirl who has played D1 and internationally:
"98% of women in the wnba being gay is prob spot on. I'd say 65% (Out) in college, 10% curious 10% gamed or turned out, 10% confused and 5% adamantly against homosexuality "
But people jumping on her about 98% when most of us knew she didn't literally mean 98%..She meant majority.

They're really just trying to attack her for her opinion and being open about her experience in women's basketball and to make a scene about it while discrediting her statement

She felt like majority of the people in the WNBA were gay or tried to encourage that behavior and since she wasn't with that, they singled her out to the point she rather quit and not deal with the WNBA anymore

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What did she say that was homophobic? Maybe she shouldn't have said 98%, maybe she should've just said majority.
Im not gonna spell it out for you because it doesnt matter to you because you agree with her.
You sure been :cape: a lot for fakkitry in here :scusthov:
I abhor injustice of marginalized groups while you like it. Sorry.