Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
H

Funny you use my post to make this point when I said in the next few lines that I've seen both sides of the coin. Like I've been in the WBB scene not no my cousin played type shyt. Did u miss the part where I said I know girls who felt weird being one of the few straight girls and lil comments being said to them(from gay girls). Or did u skim thru it..I'm on the fence cause I just don't jump out the window til the story is out cause I've jumped out the window and looked dumb in real life about this type of thing.
I read you post and I spoke on the part that I felt was the most important. You have doubts about what this woman has said when there's no reason. There's nothing to "jump out of the window" over. She didn't say anything that was outrageous or hard to believe. She didn't even say anything disparaging about homosexuality. She simply said that she was bullied and harassed for being straight and that the culture in the wnba is a lesbian culture. The fact that you claim to have known girls who have experienced things similar to what she described yet still have doubts about her claims proves my point even more. There's no reason for you to doubt this woman. The backlash and negative reaction that she's gotten from gay advocates basically proves what she said is true because she's been bullied and harassed just for speaking out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read you post and I spoke on the part that I felt was the most important. You have doubts about what this woman has said when there's no reason. There's nothing to "jump out of the window" over. She didn't say anything that was outrageous or hard to believe. She didn't even say anything disparaging about homosexuality. She simply said that she was bullied and harassed for being straight and that the culture in the wnba is a lesbian culture. The fact that you claim to have known girls who have experienced things similar to what she described yet still have doubts about her claims proves my point even more. There's no reason for you to doubt this woman. The backlash and negative reaction that she's gotten from gay advocates basically proves what she said is true because she's been bullied and harassed just for speaking out.

In your eyes there's no reason to doubt it and that's cool. You and I have different experiences. I experienced both sides. So therefore I do have reason..Just cause something is plausible doesn't mean I can't doubt it lol like what are you even saying? Then you mention gay advocates bashing her for what I dont know cause I didn't bash her or anything. Meanwhile nikkas on here debating her 98% percent figure and u choose my post lol...just weird lol

Gravity

Banned
Daps
In your eyes there's no reason to doubt it and that's cool. You and I have different experiences. I experienced both sides. So therefore I do have reason..Just cause something is plausible doesn't mean I can't doubt it lol like what are you even saying?
I'm saying that you and others doubting this woman are full of shyt. Thought I was clear. What are your reasons for doubting her? What's the other side? I haven't seen any valid reasons to call or imply that this chic is a liar. People just seem to be attacking her and her credibility because they don't like what she's said. Ifs hypocritical and contradictory because "victim-blaming" is an accusation thrown around a lot by the liberal left.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same with my little cuz she played with the same girls from middle school to highschool and she told me by the time they graduated 8/13 girls was full blown les and 2 were bi.

Literally the only straight ones just so happen to be her and her 2 best friends because they pretty much had to stick together to fight off dykes.

One of the reasons she quit is because the college she was going to team was full of dykes and she didnt want deal with that shyt

:wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.

:wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped playing in high school for the same reasons.

As a straight girl it can be hell. To put it in perspective for you guys, imagine you are one of two straight players on a team full of Simon Adibisi types who try you every single day you're together. And the first time you shut one down and tell them chill you're not into dykes they want to fist fight.

To a woman, a 6 foot 200 lb+ woman with a body of muscle is like Simon Adibisi. Who wants to have to fight ugly bytches and mess up their faces just to play basketball? Who wants an elbow from an obsessed/jealous dyke to fukk up their pretty?

And to those to say ignore it, thats what we did but those Adibisi dykes are habitual line steppers. Whether it be grabbing your ass, slapping/grabbing your ass randomly on some good game shyt even in street clothes, or you turning around in the shower to 3 dykes watching you shower. Girls using sex toys on girls who have yet to even be with a man, of course you will turn her out, she's 14 and her first orgasm was from a woman and all her teammates give her props for finally "not being a scared little girl"

The same way you guys have Sanduskys and other predatory types and a system that protects them, the woman's game is even more institutionalized with lesbian pedos

Pokey Chatman, all-American point guard and ex head coach of LSU had affairs with many of her players over the year including WNBA star Seimone Augustus, and when it came to light she was allowed to resign. She was known as one of the best recruiters in basketball when she stepped down and spent time with most of her players from the time they were 13-14 year old recruits. Was she ostracized like Joe Pa before he died? No, she went to coach in russia, came back and got not one but two head Coaching + GM jobs in the WNBA. Her assistant that blew the whistle on her, Carla Berry, was also her backcourt partner when they were players and she was let go at the end of the season and hasn't been seen since (this happened in 1997).

The coach who was fukking her players moved up in her profession, while the one who exposed these affairs was blackballed. That's how deep lesbianism goes in woman's basketball.

Carla Berry is in Mobile, Alabama coaching high school basketball

Her hometown

Women's Basketball Home – Basketball (Women's) – McGill-Toolen Catholic High School

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maya Moore sort of came out of the closet this summer. Due to the Zika outbreak a few WNBA athletes declined invitations to the Olympics due to the disease's birth defects.The rest
7db8e9b57f0d4716bb89e7d9545aaee8.ashx

Damn some of those chicks got girlfriends too

I know number 15, 11, and 8 got one