Candice Wiggins(WNBA) retired due to dyke bullying?

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The lesson here is that liberals are full of shyt. They use fake morals and self righteousness to push their agendas which makes them no better than fake religious conservatives. Liberals don't really believe in any of the shyt that they claim to stand for. heh: at how liberals are throwing this chic under the bus.

This guy gets it. Remember 2008 and the shyt Hillary tried to pull?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The 98% is an obvious overestimation. You're fixated on that number to deflect away from the part of her getting bullied.

The bolded is real interesting to me, because you've told us how the Coli hates women. Yet here you are, not just dismissing, not just labeling, but victim-blaming a women. This is mad hypocritical.

I had similar thoughts.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember about 14 years ago there was a wnba player who was investigated for the sexual assault of one of her teammates.

USATODAY.com - Latasha Byears investigated for sexual assault

The alledged victim left the league then came back 5 years later.

Investigated player

g_byears2_195.jpg

lbyears.jpg

toto.jpg

latasha-byears-of-the-houston-comets-stands-on-the-court-during-the-picture-id74612337

She's also a rapper,and goes by the name "Tot"

What did I just watch????
:gucci:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I have 2 sisters who played in high school.....you talking 100% truth.

Middle sis and baby sis....

Middle sis kept it straight, but they got to my baby sis:mjcry:

But it was temporary.She never turned butch, but she ended up in a relationship with a butch broad for 2 years.

Went through a bunch of crazy drama, then went back to niccaz.

Married with 3 big head kids now:whew:
I would prefer a gay sister. Don't gotta worry about her getting prego and we can share hoes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
H
This inclination to doubt this woman is quite telling. There's no reason not to believe her other than not wanting to believe her. It's also quite telling that the claiming to have doubts about whether she's being honest about her experience are gay supporters. The lesson here is that liberals are full of shyt. They use fake morals and self righteousness to push their agendas which makes them no better than fake religious conservatives. Liberals don't really believe in any of the shyt that they claim to stand for. heh: at how liberals are throwing this chic under the bus.

Funny you use my post to make this point when I said in the next few lines that I've seen both sides of the coin. Like I've been in the WBB scene not no my cousin played type shyt. Did u miss the part where I said I know girls who felt weird being one of the few straight girls and lil comments being said to them(from gay girls). Or did u skim thru it..I'm on the fence cause I just don't jump out the window til the story is out cause I've jumped out the window and looked dumb in real life about this type of thing.