Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Stimulate her mentally?:wtf:

Dude got teleklitnesis powers or something? :gladbron:

He a cac and he attracted candace owens of all...for want of a better word, "sistas", so he would definitely need them is all im sayin :umad: :francis:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I Don't care who she's married to and none of yall should either. How is this any different from the Lipstick alley folks looking down on blk men going with white girls or passport bros getting girls overseas. :mjtf:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Your LSA SLEEPER mask keeps SLIPPING as every day passes.

We're ON TO YOU.
Yea aight.

Enough brehs said the same thing I said. She said nothing about Black men’s lack of intellectualism. She said to just be with whoever you connect with.

She even said to stop judging other Black men and women based on stereotypes and to just date someone and see how it goes.

I took issue with ol boy being extra sensitive when she’s basically a mirror for all the brehs who say they couldn’t find a Black woman they connected with.

Every man who says “Of course she could’ve found at least one Black man who wanted her” needs to run up in every Passport Bro, Pawg, etc thread and same the same thing 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I remember he and c00ndace tried to get Koonye to purchase one of his failed venues. Not sure if Koonyne did or not.

^ That was supposed to be the cash out!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

The real reason she’s a joke is her white husband has her out there working her ass off to collect a bag for their family.

She’s one of those right wing chicks talking about “traditional wives” and women finding value being in the home, when her ass is hopping out of cars chasing ppl down doing her “investigations” while 7 months pregnant.

Her entire existence is a GRIFT on multiple fronts and no one calls it out.

Broad found a lane to make a huge bag off:

-stupid white folks
-conniving white folks who needed a black face spouting nonsense
-And soon the Black folks who want to be “different” or “free thinkers”

Again. She’s someone I’d never be concerned about because she will always pivot and find a place to land.

I think she actually took Omorosa’s lane and went farther with it. She actually pulled this shyt off. Even down to purposely offended the Jewish community.

She’s looking for a new lane, but I promise she’s only going this hard because she’s already made enough $ to secure her family. I’m pretty sure this chick already accomplished her goal(s).

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I Don't care who she's married to and none of yall should either. How is this any different from the Lipstick alley folks looking down on blk men going with white girls or passport bros getting girls overseas. :mjtf:
This isn't a random TikToker who makes a drive by post shytting on black men. It's Candice Owens. A woman who has made her a self hatred clear and obvious part of her platform.

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I remember he and c00ndace tried to get Koonye to purchase one of his failed venues. Not sure if Koonyne did or not.
I think it was Parler. The worst part is that he wasn't even the one who created it but man did he play a big part in destroying it. That whole saga was incredible. The dude is literally an idiot that has been gifted everything he has by his father.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Were black men really checking for Candace Owens like that in the first place :patrice:

What kind of an excuse is this? Were white men checking for her:comeon:? A black woman checking for a white man at all is disgraceful to tell you the truth.

Black people who are too far off the black frequency need to take accountability. If your taste and interest align with whites more than blacks,you need to self correct if you want a black person. But truth is you dont really want a black person,because you want a white mans mind. So at best she wouldve had to find a brilliant c00n, Who would basically be a white man in a black mans body. If thats what you wanna do,you might as well go get the whole package and date white ,rather than souless vessel of a black man.

People care too much about the "race" of a stranger's partner. It's weird and makes you look crazy.

Outside of that, I never listened to Candace Owens speak other than seeing a few clips years ago. And, personally, I still don't give a damn what she has to say.

I guess she doesn't stimulate me intellectually. It is what it is.

:manny:

This is only because yall dont truly grasp melanin and how your race makes you a superior being(no racism,biologically speaking).

Imagine seeing a blind man buying a Snickers with a 100 dollar bill. And the person at the register gives them 8 1$ bills back and saying "keep the change:mjgrin:"

I tell the blind man "Hold up, you just gave them 100$ and they are only giving you 8$ back"

Would you chime in to tell me "Your too worried about how people choose to spend their money"

No,because the blind man isnt making a choice about how hes spending his money,his blindness is being taken advantage of. This is why we are here to give you knowledge of self. Then if you still want to be fleeced by the European,be my guest:respect:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Are we really surprised
:mjlol:

What could you possibly expect from a black women that spreads white supremacists talking points for a living? She is literally a professional c00n. The bytch has been a lost cause and is devoid of a soul. I wouldn't even call her a black women at this point. She is a creature. An NPC. A muppet.

Also even if she was married to a black man the damage she's doing by spreading far right propaganda should be of far greater concern. I really hope you brothers and sisters understand this.

I'm not watching that interview btw. I can already guess that they didn't adequately challenge her and there's probably a bunch of mindless dummies in comment section saying "she has point...".

We need to do better. I'd like to see her debate someone like Roland Martin. Someone who wont throw softball questions and mildly agree with her all stupid points to appear fair and balanced.
That's exactly what happened. The comments under the video, a lot of MFers acting brand new .