Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
This is one case I'm willing to be wrong by just reading the title. I refuse to listen to this ho talk for a second. :yeshrug:

If someone posts a "correct" summary, I'll respond to that. But I wish black folks would stop giving people like this a minute of attention. Based on my previous knowledge of her, she is a clout chasing c00n at the very least or a soulless white supremacist enabling sellout at most. People like this will sell their own family out for a buck. Just desipicable individuals imo.

"With the many things going on in my mind, it was difficult for me to find a partner that was a challenge to me."

"People tend to marry their IQ match."

"My husband was my match. He was everything I wanted"

"I want others to not allow things like race to act as a barrier to stop them from finding love"

"Black relationships are often regarded as having toxicity based on the media highlighting the worst of BM and BW. It needs to stop."

Is the gist of what she was saying. Basically, her husband's mind was a good match for her own, and that was what brought them together.

But certain people wanna push it as an attack on BM's IQ instead.

Last edited:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
You got way too descriptive at the end.

Some of y'all be revealing ya true desires on here. This ain't that type of messageboard... or, at least I hope not.

:dame:
I was trolling with the last part but now that I think of it, subconsciously it sounded like I were projecting :dame:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I dont see it, but i just cant recall when asians or hispanics attack their own the way many blacks do.

Especially when it comes to anti - (in group) arguments.

It seems like most groups have the sense to tell others to stfu when they want to chime in
Breh Hispanics literally shyt on latino immigrants, even legal ones. Even when they are immigrants themselves.

Cubans are literally racist towards darker skin Hispanics/mentizos

Plenty of Hispanics also have that N*ck F*entes energy - identify with whiteness

Asians dont explicitly attack their own but many of em love allying with or co-opting WS anti/black talking points, knowing that those same WS look down on Asians

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People love calling things trolling, but there should be an endgame to trolling. This has been going on for almost ten years. This isn’t trolling, this is simply HER.

The endgame is a bigger check…. and her checks have been getting bigger and bigger over the last decade…..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"With the many things going on in my mind, it was difficult for me to find a partner that was a challenge to me."

"People tend to marry their IQ match."

"My husband was my match. He was everything I wanted"

"I want others to not allow things like race to act as a barrier to stop them from finding love"

"Black relationships are often regarded as having toxicity based on the media highlighting the worst of BM and BW. It needs to stop."

Is the gist of what she was saying. Basically, her husband's mind was a good match for her own, and that was what brought them together.

But certain people wanna push it as an attack on BM's IQ instead.

It’s implied…. A black woman who grew up around black people never came across a nikka who stimulates her mind….. Man GTFOH….. and whose to say she has a beautiful mind to being with… who validated that……?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I mean….im the type of person that even a homeless man can give you something to think about. So regardless of how you feel, any black man should ask ‘why’. Why is this the public perception of black men.

Well we cant really fix a problem if we don’t acknowledge there’s a problem. And best believe, we do not need Candace Owens to let us know there’s a problem.

In a nutshell we are too beholden to rap/street culture. It has decimated us. Everything about rap culture is playful, youthful, lacking in substance, braggadocio. It’s all hollow. And that’s seeped into generations.

Random anecdote I saw DMX’s youngest son do some challenge honoring his pops :mjcry: The kid is brilliant. You can tell instantly. And then it hit me: ‘man, please keep this kid away from rap’.

So forget her, that’s my real takeaway. And it doesn’t help that you chose such a clickbait manipulative title.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
To be fair, she was very subtle with it and never explicitly said what the OP said.

It was hinted at but she was basically saying that race didn't matter when it came to her preference but common interests and intelligence did. But you could argue that she was subliminally alluding to feeling more compatible with White men than Black men based on that even though she never said it outright.

Thanks for the cliffs. I don't wanna press play.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I mean….im the type of person that even a homeless man can give you something to think about. So regardless of how you feel, any black man should ask ‘why’. Why is this the public perception of black men.

Well we cant really fix a problem if we don’t acknowledge there’s a problem. And best believe, we do not need Candace Owens to let us know there’s a problem.

In a nutshell we are too beholden to rap/street culture. It has decimated us. Everything about rap culture is playful, youthful, lacking in substance, braggadocio. It’s all hollow. And that’s seeped into generations.

Random anecdote I saw DMX’s youngest son do some challenge honoring his pops :mjcry: The kid is brilliant. You can tell instantly. And then it hit me: ‘man, please keep this kid away from rap’.

So forget her, that’s my real takeaway. And it doesn’t help that you chose such a clickbait manipulative title.

It was decades in the making, but now, everyone associates black men with entertainment and superficial gains.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we really surprised
:mjlol:

What could you possibly expect from a black women that spreads white supremacists talking points for a living? She is literally a professional c00n. The bytch has been a lost cause and is devoid of a soul. I wouldn't even call her a black women at this point. She is a creature. An NPC. A muppet.

Also even if she was married to a black man the damage she's doing by spreading far right propaganda should be of far greater concern. I really hope you brothers and sisters understand this.

I'm not watching that interview btw. I can already guess that they didn't adequately challenge her and there's probably a bunch of mindless dummies in comment section saying "she has point...".

We need to do better. I'd like to see her debate someone like Roland Martin. Someone who wont throw softball questions and mildly agree with her all stupid points to appear fair and balanced.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It was decades in the making, but now, everyone associates black men with entertainment and superficial gains.

Facts. I tried to do my part.

It was a great movie but an obvious sign of things to come and the erasure of black men…even the way big ass Mbaku was reduced to comedic fodder :sas2:

A lil anecdote that’s telling: In the workplace ‘diversity and inclusion’ has replaced affirmative action. AA was about black men first, black women second. With DI, it refers to the new minorities which is women first—-all races—-and then “people of color”. Black men have gone from 1st in the pecking order to technically unlisted.