Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I listened to what she said. It's nothing like the title is hinted at.

Selective outrage. Let's see if the Black Manosphere (the main nikkas that hype her up) has anything to say about this.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know this isn’t the biggest MAGA supporter on TheColi talking down on a fellow Black right wing supporter?!

SHE DIDN’T SAY BLACK MEN AREN’T INTELLECTUAL.

Did I actually miss that? Sounds like ol girl said she found someone she could connect with who happened to be White- and I stopped there. 🤷🏾‍♀️

OR DO YOU ONLY HEAR THE DOG WHISTLE WHEN YOU FEEL PERSONALLY OFFENDED?*

Because she isn’t really different than all the other conservatives with platforms who are on the MAGA, MAGA-adjacent train. Surprised you aren’t giving her the same benefit of the doubt you give Trump.

*The same way brehettes shouldn’t be offended when brehs say that for whatever reason they just have better connections with women of other races/cultures.

Your LSA SLEEPER mask keeps SLIPPING as every day passes.

We're ON TO YOU.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I listened to what she said. It's nothing like the title is hinted at.

Selective outrage. Let's see if the Black Manosphere (the main nikkas that hype her up) has anything to say about this.
This is one case I'm willing to be wrong by just reading the title. I refuse to listen to this ho talk for a second. :yeshrug:

If someone posts a "correct" summary, I'll respond to that. But I wish black folks would stop giving people like this a minute of attention. Based on my previous knowledge of her, she is a clout chasing troll at the very least or a soulless white supremacist enabling sellout at most. People like this will sell their own family out for a buck. Just desipicable individuals imo.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This going to hurt some of you cats feelings.

Don't blame us, blame God for not making you white.

Its apparent that most women have double standards for black men and white men. White men, can be anything that is versatile in viewpoints, bravery, way of life, and even how he dresses. Black men don't have that luxury, since many social media women want us to be clout demons that are over 6 feet, tight hairline, knowing celebs personally, ballin like Birdman, muscular, and all that superficial BS.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Candace playing the game and slowly getting black people on her side. I see it. Lol

She's not doing that. She's preparing herself to leave the Republican party.

She’s doing both. TBC is the only platform silly enough to host her because CTG is trying to elevate in those circles.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I never understood that sapiosexual shyt. Like you find someone attractive if they're a good conversationist/intelligent? :unimpressed:

Imagine having a long ass day at work and you get home and your girl wants to debate some bullshyt she read abou when you just tryna relax.

bytch if you don't get out of my damn face...:damn::aicmon:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Her husband is a literal right wing racist trust fund baby that failed at each and every one of his private business ventures and had to had shyt literally handed to him. this is who she relates to? Okay sis. :mjlol:
I remember he and c00ndace tried to get Koonye to purchase one of his failed venues. Not sure if Koonyne did or not.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Is that white boy stimulating them guts tho…. ? I don’t know why yall be tripping off Candace…. She is a professional troll for the bag….
People love calling things trolling, but there should be an endgame to trolling. This has been going on for almost ten years. This isn’t trolling, this is simply HER.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I remember he and c00ndace tried to get Koonye to purchase one of his failed venues. Not sure if Koonyne did or not.

It's so rudimentary...it reminds you that these are savant 30 year olds (mentally) and we give them poetic license to an extent.

None of the shyt they are doing is sustainable. At all.