Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop gifting trolls your attention. They need it for outrage views and responses. This shyt is not rocket science. Let her be the tree that fell in the woods

"Bu bu but we have to counter it and respond" it don't work like that. Your response is expected. This internet shyt is a lot less complicated than people make it out to be. Some opportunistic humans have figured out how to be personas that push triggers and buttons. It's how they stay relevant even with no skill or talent.

:russell:

Oh and no clicks no views

:camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's wild how the only time I hear about her is here
:mjgrin:
Tlr algorithm is set on buffonery permanently. If it's not some incel like response to divestor content posted here it's some fake life guru or some disturbing right wing twitter account that had one thing to say that someone agreed with that day.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yea aight.

Enough brehs said the same thing I said. She said nothing about Black men’s lack of intellectualism. She said to just be with whoever you connect with.

She even said to stop judging other Black men and women based on stereotypes and to just date someone and see how it goes.

I took issue with ol boy being extra sensitive when she’s basically a mirror for all the brehs who say they couldn’t find a Black woman they connected with.

Every man who says “Of course she could’ve found at least one Black man who wanted her” needs to run up in every Passport Bro, Pawg, etc thread and same the same thing 🤷🏾‍♀️
All of these scenes are full of shyt and disingenuous. Both the feminist shyt and the red pill passport bros shyt. All schill for whatever party they represent. I notice alot of red pill shyt dives into the c00n alt right territory. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle and I noticed how disingenuous the red pill shyt is when NONE of them nikkas posted about that 19 year old girl that got stabbed in the neck. There's a lack of fairness and non biased reporting.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Charlemagne shouldn’t be allowed to think about politics, much less speak or debate about them after how he got exposed during that Larry Elder interview