Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm sure with her views she would align more easily with a white dude. I think even a conservative Black man would tire of her at some point.

With that said I find it disturbing that she gets to comment so freely about Black American culture when she herself is not of that lineage. Is married to a white man and what is even worse is and let's be reality because she is attractive he gets relatively little push back.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
1st Joe Budden, now Breakfast Club in recent weeks. She wants that BBQ invite lol

She is saying Black Americans are now getting on board with what she is saying, hence why she is getting more love.

And what’s HILARIOUS is she views Blacks folks through the same lens as these racist white folks: TBC and Joe Buddens?! That’s her “Black” out reach? It’s akin to Glorilla talking to President Biden :mjlol:

Why doesn’t she carry her ass to Roland Martin if she wants a real political discussion?!

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm probably more offended that OP would just make up a quote and create a thread based on the quote with the audacity to also post the video where said quote is supposed to exist and then run with a narrative to rile posters up with the assumption that we don't have the attention spans or we're too lazy to research things before reacting to them. :mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I created a thread dedicated to the science of melanin.

We have to focus on uplifting our specific lineage with a common goal. Right now, that is reparations. It takes work to be great, and those unwilling to work will be at the foot of those that do work for their collective upliftment.

You not some African god. Your entire family and heritage is in America. You are ADOS, you come from slaves eating pig feet, hog maw, chitlins, etc..., and people who toiled away to make this empire known as the United States of America. That is what you, me, and every other ADOS/Freedmen comes from and what we are.

We are what we are and I sure as hell ain't ashamed of my heritage/lineage. Our history is a unique one and we still living and telling our story. Stop being ashamed of your heritage.

:ufdup:

Why,so the reperations checks can be given back to white women. Black people will have octaroon heirs in 60 years without proper education. This is why knowledge of self needs to come first. If you know better and are saying "people care too much,it is what it is". What hope do those who dont know better have:respect:?#AssimilationIneveitable

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
1st Joe Budden, now Breakfast Club in recent weeks. She wants that BBQ invite lol

She is saying Black Americans are now getting on board with what she is saying, hence why she is getting more love.

She knows that these conspiracy theories will appeal to ignorant Black folks.

She raddled off one after the other in that video.

She's a sinister clown.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Why,so the reperations checks can be given back to white women. Black people will have octaroon heirs in 60 years without proper education. This is why knowledge of self needs to come first. If you know better and are saying "people care too much,it is what it is". What hope do those who dont know better have:respect:?#AssimilationIneveitable

There will always be some negroes dating/marrying white, we can't stop it. But we can educate folks on our history and get them to support our causes along with their white spouses. "Be like water" as Bruce Lee would say.

But if all you do is want to run away, then future generations are not going to know or be interested about Freedmen/ADOS history and will gravitate towards what white people say about us.

If the adults/parents are prideful of their history/lineage, then the kids will be prideful of that lineage.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I'm probably more offended that OP would just make up a quote and create a thread based on the quote with the audacity to also post the video where said quote is supposed to exist and then run with a narrative to rile posters up with the assumption that we don't have the attention spans or we're too lazy to research things before reacting to them. :mjpls:

Certain people know how to rile Black People up with ease.

I can understand cacs and others doing it because that's who they are.

But seeing other Black People engage in rage-baiting is really strange and sad.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Certain people know how to rile Black People up with ease.

I can understand cacs and others doing it because that's who they are.

But seeing other Black People engage in rage-baiting is really strange and sad.
Anything for a plat

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There will always be some negroes dating/marrying white, we can't stop it. But we can educate folks on our history and get them to support our causes along with their white spouses. "Be like water" as Bruce Lee would say.

But if all you do is want to run away, then future generations are not going to know or be interested about Freedmen/ADOS history and will gravitate towards what white people say about us.

If the adults/parents are prideful of their history/lineage, then the kids will be prideful of that lineage.

Calling yourself,ADOS,Nigerian,Jamaican or any of that is neglectful of the history of the melenated man and woman. White people are probably estatic we feel pride about staying in a box. Whether it be a lineage or a street block.

We were everywhere on the planet first,and went wherever was the most conduscive to our survival. Do you believe our kids should be proud of us for staying in white supremacy? Where we know they are brainwashed,poisoned,criminalized,sabatogued from birth?

Im proud of the ancestors for building and doing something constructive,adapting,fighting. I dont want our kids to be proud of us for being assimilated and being "succesful" cogs in white supremacy. Our kids should be proud of us based on our works,not because of a lineage. We are living off the works of other black folks from 50-60 years ago. But the black conscience has mostly been stagnant for the past 40 years probably. Time to move on and adapt,fleeing is fighting:respect: