Candace Owens: I married a white man because I couldn't find a Black man to stimulate me mentally. My white husband is brilliant.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
And let's not act like PAWGers and Passport Bros on here don't claim that they feel they have more in common with non-Black or foreign women than Black women.

I'm not excusing Candace but what she said doesn't differ too much from brehs claiming that they prefer Latinas because they have more traditional values and know how to please their men and what have you.

smh.gif

like what type of fukk shyt is this ?

I swear some of you dudes on here are living in a matrix

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh...it's tiring sometimes having to mentally stimulate a bytch. I dont want to have these deep philosophical talks all the time about life and politics. Most of that shyt doesn't really matter. You want to be mentally stimulated; go read a fukkin book.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And let's not act like PAWGers and Passport Bros on here don't claim that they feel they have more in common with non-Black or foreign women than Black women.

I'm not excusing Candace but what she said doesn't differ too much from brehs claiming that they prefer Latinas because they have more traditional values and know how to please their men and what have you.

Yup

All dead ends we need to excommunicate out the community

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Her husband is a literal right wing racist trust fund baby that failed at each and every one of his private business ventures and had to had shyt literally handed to him. this is who she relates to? Okay sis. :mjlol:
She likes the way he brilliantly failed. :yeshrug:

Daps
The question was why is she speaking so much about the black family if she married a white man ?

In a way it’s interesting to see how she dodged the question and reframed it as black people being against interracial relationships. She never answered why she talks so much about the black family.

Zero pushback from the members of the breakfast club, all the comments agreeing with her or going on tangents about intellectualism or iq, fighting because the black community is not doing this or that, "a broken clock is right". Even here posters are doing the same.

Folks refuse to see the play.

F9BIEfaacAAOuNg.jpg

And she then can continue to push right-wing propaganda.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is only because yall dont truly grasp melanin and how your race makes you a superior being(no racism,biologically speaking).

Imagine seeing a blind man buying a Snickers with a 100 dollar bill. And the person at the register gives them 8 1$ bills back and saying "keep the change:mjgrin:"

I tell the blind man "Hold up, you just gave them 100$ and they are only giving you 8$ back"

Would you chime in to tell me "Your too worried about how people choose to spend their money"

No,because the blind man isnt making a choice about how hes spending his money,his blindness is being taken advantage of. This is why we are here to give you knowledge of self. Then if you still want to be fleeced by the European,be my guest:respect:

I created a thread dedicated to the science of melanin.

We have to focus on uplifting our specific lineage with a common goal. Right now, that is reparations. It takes work to be great, and those unwilling to work will be at the foot of those that do work for their collective upliftment.

You not some African god. Your entire family and heritage is in America. You are ADOS, you come from slaves eating pig feet, hog maw, chitlins, etc..., and people who toiled away to make this empire known as the United States of America. That is what you, me, and every other ADOS/Freedmen comes from and what we are.

We are what we are and I sure as hell ain't ashamed of my heritage/lineage. Our history is a unique one and we still living and telling our story. Stop being ashamed of your heritage.

:ufdup:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
1st Joe Budden, now Breakfast Club in recent weeks. She wants that BBQ invite lol

She is saying Black Americans are now getting on board with what she is saying, hence why she is getting more love.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
People like Candace Owens being able to have a platform (and have people actually listen to her) is everything wrong with society now. People are so desperate to seem smart that they’ll align to contrarian viewpoints even when there‘s zero intellectual credibility behind it. Even when those same viewpoints are parroting white supremacist talking points.

I still remember that thread with mandem lusting over her. Just sad :mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
People like Candace Owens being able to have a platform (and have people actually listen to her) is everything wrong with society now. People are so desperate to seem smart that they’ll align to contrarian viewpoints even when there‘s zero intellectual credibility behind it. Even when those same viewpoints are parroting white supremacist talking points.

I still remember that thread with mandem lusting over her.
Just sad :mjlol:
I had to dead that shyt with one pic.