Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like people say "not all of y'all are "x" but too many of y'all are". To pretend like the ADOS push back against immigrant c00ns is in ADOS imaginations is disingenuous. We will never be able to see eye to eye if we lie about what we see.
That's good and all but it didn't answer the question but I'll continue on and respond to what you posted.
The problem lies there with you labeling and making judgement on a whole group of people that doesn't have THAT much in common, then pitting them against a solid "ADOS" group. Do all Immigrants think alike and have the same thing in common, the same way as everybody who is AA or ADOS? I'm not being disingenuous. In the real world I don't see this as much but I guess since I'm not ADOS I wouldnt understand or see it through those lenses so I digress.

People are people. People say alot of things. Like people say "not all of y'all are "x" but too many of y'all are"...what percentage would you apply to" too many of y'all" and how would you quantify it?
Still never good to based judgement on an individual or group ya don't know. They're will always be disagreements, fights, shyt talking on the individual level but as a group, who is doing this on a group level? I lived around AA most of my life and I've heard endless amount of vitriol aimed at others and then even myself but I've also been shown the most love and respect outside of my family by AA. I don't judge people based off of group labeling.

Had a bad experience with a Ghanaian lady at my company that I own. I got rid of her but I hired a young Sudanese dude and then another guy from Sierra Leone(who just quit yesterday for other reasons). Just got referred a Ghanaian guy and he'll likely get the position if he clears the interview and background check. That last experience with the Ghanaian lady didn't discourage me. No too many AA applied (If any) and my wife did the interview process and she's 100% AA.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I don't 'care' per se. I'm pointing out the FACT that proximity crime is an actual thing while black on black crime isn't a unique thing.

:martin:

You should wonder why they've got you repeating the term 'black on black' crime when it's really just crime we should be focused on.

Do white gangs target other white gangs like black gangs target other black gangs?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That's good and all but it didn't answer the question but I'll continue on and respond to what you posted.
The problem lies there with you labeling and making judgement on a whole group of people that doesn't have THAT much in common, then pitting them against a solid "ADOS" group. Do all Immigrants think alike and have the same thing in common, the same way as everybody who is AA or ADOS? I'm not being disingenuous. In the real world I don't see this as much but I guess since I'm not ADOS I wouldnt understand or see it through those lenses so I digress.

People are people. People say alot of things. Like people say "not all of y'all are "x" but too many of y'all are"...what percentage would you apply to" too many of y'all" and how would you quantify it?
Still never good to based judgement on an individual or group ya don't know. They're will always be disagreements, fights, shyt talking on the individual level but as a group, who is doing this on a group level? I lived around AA most of my life and I've heard endless amount of vitriol aimed at others and then even myself but I've also been shown the most love and respect outside of my family by AA. I don't judge people based off of group labeling.

Had a bad experience with a Ghanaian lady at my company that I own. I got rid of her but I hired a young Sudanese dude and then another guy from Sierra Leone(who just quit yesterday for other reasons). Just got referred a Ghanaian guy and he'll likely get the position if he clears the interview and background check. That last experience with the Ghanaian lady didn't discourage me. No too many AA applied (If any) and my wife did the interview process and she's 100% AA.

You hitting me with the “not all cops are bad so your disdain for policing is invalid” argument. I know hella non-ADOS that are on code but I know way too many who are not and they are speaking for ADOS and not making a distinction.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Gee, I guess Colonization and Neo Colonialism never happened then huh? How could Congolese ever understand white racism after being brutalized by the Belgians? No way could the Namibians understand after Herero people were genocided by the second Reich (before Nazi Germany even existed). I can’t imagine a Haitian could ever understand white racism unless they came to America. How the fukk you gon fix your mouth to say that Africans/WIs had to come to America to better understand WS when it was WS that brought them here in the first place? Do you realize that all throughout the diaspora and the continent there were Black People fighting white supremacy? Or did you really think it was only AAs doing that? Read a fukkin book nikka stop watching YouTube.

Moreover, the NOI only led Malcolm to an internationalist viewpoint. It pushed him to connect the AA struggle with liberation struggles all over the world. He viewed the plight of AAs as a human rights issue that needed to be put side by side with other atrocities in the Black world like apartheid in South Africa and brutality against Angolans by the Portuguese. Garvey had an internationalist viewpoint wanting to connect the Diaspora to the African continent. The Black Struggle is global and each side has lended its support to the other. Anyone off code from either side is just a compromised colonized piece of shyt.

I’m actually connected to people that were connected to Malcolm so I’m not gon just watch nikkaz talk stupid shyt. He was out in the continent building connections with other like minded Black people. His attempts to take AAs plight to a global level imo was a big reason for why he was killed. Understand that not every Black immigrant is off code just like how not every AA is on code. So don’t paint other Blacks with broad brushstrokes like that. Mind you, I don’t deny the very important role that AAs have played in the movement but to make it sound like it was exclusively an AA phenomenon is ignorant as fukk breh.
Ya talking with emotion because NONE of that was my point. I wrote ADOS were the ones who fought against white supremacy the longest. All those groups you named, are they still fighting? We are! You just named one offs, ADOS went through ALL OF THOSE THINGS, and still fighting. I never took away what others went through, but lets deal with the facts, not some koombaya shyt. I grew up with black foreigners mainly from the latin america or the caribbean so tell that bullshyt to some other sucker. I'm very well aware of everyone contributions, but just because everyone contributed doesn't make it equal.

I said ADOS LIVED in the belly of the beast, that makes things very different! You could talk all that bullshyt about colonialism it is NOTHING like being right next to your oppressor. It doesn't take away the pain others experienced, but don't compare the two when they are nothing alike. One is a power struggle for resources(colonalism), and the other is struggle for your MIND, AND your resources(Racism in America). If you are around everyone who is like you, you can avoid the spiritual fight, and you know it because Ethiopia did this very thing!

AND NO, NOI gave Malcolm a new thinking, what are talking about? I don't even fukk with them but I can't change history.

AND SINCE YOU WANT TO COME AT ME WITH DISRESPECT, fukk YOU nikka, STOP DREAMING OF PAN AFRICANISM FROM YA OLD 1970'S BOOKS.

I can get disrespectful too. I never said anything disrespectful, but you want to make it that, so fukk it lets do it.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif
My fault. South Africans as well

You can hate Latins all you want, but those blacks are still Latins. Why do yall act like latins can't be black?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I knew one of you clown ass nikkas were going to say that lol

Yes, Malcolm X mother was from Grenada, but Malcolm was not a c00n like Candace Owens.

Malcolm X mother and father were not c00ns, the Black immigrants back then were not c00ns, they were riders and fought against White Supremacy.

Unlike these immigrants now, like Candace Owens who help White Supremacy.

Also, just like the Nipsey Hussle in you avi. Nipsey's father is from Eritrea, but Nipsey was a rider, also his father was a rider.

Your not right.
Malcolm Little was a c00n who grew up in dysfunction. Yall nikkas remember what yall want

truth2you

All Star
Daps
For quite some time you've been talking slick under the guise of victimism. Get off our dikk :manny:. Always try to make it seems like shyt is one sided. You're a divisive person and most of your posts, I bet, are strategize that way.
Candace Owens is America. Nobody on St.Thomas claims her and would never say they are of St.Thomas descent (They're called Thomians). @iBrowse
Matter of fact, after she made that post, she got shytted on by them Thomians!

I've had the pleasure of spending my 1st 11 years on a islands that featured mostly all of the diaspora and Has lived in the states for the last 22 years. I'm not an immigrant but I've seen both sides and experienced it living in both areas. Some of y'all full of shyt. :russ:

Malcolm X had this to say about his mother

:unimpressed:
Well fukk you too, you lying bytch!

Show me my post that are divisive. In this thread I made sure to let it be known I have love for black people all over the world. Stop telling lies you fool

As far as Malcolm's mother, I said what was said in his book about her.

As far as the Islands, Marcus Garvey talked down on Jamaica when it came to black pride,

truth2you

All Star
Daps
It is bullshyt. These fools can't think for themselves and has bought into the narratives given. A lot of them have admitted that they've never known much foreign blacks until college or work, yet spread gospel about people they don't know.:stopitslime:

AAME :

Caribbean Immigrants in the United States
Can yall nikkas read?

It says there were only around 50,000 caribeans from 1941-1950. That is not even the size of a neighborhood in an inner city. Mind you a lot came to work or school, then went back home

Then it says: "The 1960s marked the beginning of the acceleration of Caribbean immigration. Starting with fewer than 200,000 in 1960, the Caribbean immigrant population grew significantly over the next couple decades. The population increased 248 percent in the 1960s (to 675,000), 86 percent in the 1970s (to 1.3 million), 54 percent in the 1980s (1.9 million), 52 percent in 1990s (3 million), and another 35 percent between 2000 and 2014

So, it was because of the 1965 act, or the very least the civil rights movement. Just because someone claims it wasn't doesn't mean its true. Your own links prove it to be true. If it weren't, why would Carribeans choose to only come to the states to work or go to school, but not come on droves to live UNTIL after 1965? The 1950's is when things changed for America for the better economically, so why would Caribbeans not come then?

shyt like this is why I can't trust people like you & "getthesenets" You act like we can't read, and you try to decieve us, just like these white supremcasits. "getthesenets" stayed getting owned by me with his own links, the nikka just assumes I'm not gonna read his shyt. His post on Jamaican sound systems was straight clown shyt, I proved him wrong with his own links! You straight up lied on me talking about I'm always being divisive when anyone can look at my posts, and see the total opposite. I will tell my story, though.

And ya ass need to learn how to comprehend. No one said people in other countries front on ADOS, we are saying those who come HERE do it. Even then no one said ALL, we said TOO DAMN MANY, AND YALL ARE NOT SHAMING THEM FOR IT. IT'S YALL WHO ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE BECAUSE MAYBE THOSE PEOPLE ARE YALL!

And again, fukk YOU!

Last edited: