Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Do white gangs target other white gangs like black gangs target other black gangs?

:gucci:
Absolutely. The Hell's angels rule the US/Canadian border with an iron fist. They only go to war with other white gangs encroaching on that same territory.

You think they're getting into it with Chief Keef's 300? Them nikkas never cross paths. The angels make an estimated 150 million dollars a year controlling that border. They slayed hundreds of the rival Rock machine gang for trying to infringe upon that. You think they ain't killing over 150 million dollars worth of illicit gang territory?

:mindblown:

Don't even take my word for it. Google the UCR fbi statistics. Interracial murder is rare. There's apx 720 interracial murders per year altogether and 5000 more black on black and white on white murders. About 700 people die a year from bathtub accidents to put it into perspective.

PAY ATTENTION to when this strawman black on black crime issue is mentioned.

:jbhmm:
Did officer Doyle use excessive force when he shot Tyrone in the back?

:usure:

What about black on black crime?

:jbhmm:
Is white nationalism a problem in America?

:usure:
What about black on black crime?

:mjpls:
Who, when and why black on black crime is mentioned should tell you everything you need to know about the narrative behind mentioning it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ya talking with emotion because NONE of that was my point. I wrote ADOS were the ones who fought against white supremacy the longest. All those groups you named, are they still fighting? We are! You just named one offs, ADOS went through ALL OF THOSE THINGS, and still fighting. I never took away what others went through, but lets deal with the facts, not some koombaya shyt. I grew up with black foreigners mainly from the latin america or the caribbean so tell that bullshyt to some other sucker. I'm very well aware of everyone contributions, but just because everyone contributed doesn't make it equal.

I said ADOS LIVED in the belly of the beast, that makes things very different! You could talk all that bullshyt about colonialism it is NOTHING like being right next to your oppressor. It doesn't take away the pain others experienced, but don't compare the two when they are nothing alike. One is a power struggle for resources(colonalism), and the other is struggle for your MIND, AND your resources(Racism in America). If you are around everyone who is like you, you can avoid the spiritual fight, and you know it because Ethiopia did this very thing!

AND NO, NOI gave Malcolm a new thinking, what are talking about? I don't even fukk with them but I can't change history.

AND SINCE YOU WANT TO COME AT ME WITH DISRESPECT, fukk YOU nikka, STOP DREAMING OF PAN AFRICANISM FROM YA OLD 1970'S BOOKS.

I can get disrespectful too. I never said anything disrespectful, but you want to make it that, so fukk it lets do it.

No, they weren’t the longest to fight white supremacy because Black people have been fighting since they came to the shores of Africa. Again, read a book. You sound ignorant as fukk to have a pissing contest about who struggled more when Black lives were lost all over the world fighting against WS. Meanwhile, you sitting on your imaginary high horse as if you doing shyt out here trying to downplay other people’s contributions to the struggle just because a few dumbass Black foreigners got on your bad side. I caught lots of shyt from AAs for being second generation. Even to this day it’s light hearted jokes but I’m not gon make sweeping generalizations about all AAs. We all brothers and sisters and anyone that thinks otherwise is compromised and on their own as far as I’m concerned.

Again, your ignorance is dazzling. I’m not even being disrespectful I’m being totally honest. So I’m guessing your ADOS theories end at the American border right? Black people in the Caribbean and Latin America never lived right next to their oppressors and face the same brutality AAs did right? Plus how you downplay colonialism is fukkin disgusting. You tellin me that a minority of whites with superior weapons and other innovative tactics of warfare invading and making you a second class citizen or even a slave on your own land is just some ho hum shyt? You don’t think whites used colonization in the same fashion they tried to control Black people in America? Y’all are essentially a colonized nation within a nation. Because that’s the white mans nature. To control and take and pillage. But rather than you seeing the greater picture, you allowed them to hoodwink you into a us vs them other nikkaz pissing contest.

No need to go over the Malcolm stuff, just leave him and the other warriors be please. Don’t involve them in this fukk shyt. Stokley screamed Black Power down in racist ass Mississippi but you’d disown him in a second since he a foreigner right? Just to round things out, if you took disrespect from my initial post it was because I definitely struck a nerve with you and your bullshyt ideology. Furthermore, you saying Pan Africanism is dead is retarded seeing as how the world is trending towards globalization. It only makes sense for there to be a greater push towards global Black unity. Back when it was a viable threat, everything was done by the white man to destroy it and it worked. Your rhetoric is proof of that. And the only real way to upend the global white supremacist system threatening the world is to fight in a united front.

And you don’t need to read books from the 70s to get hip. Break them chains in your mind breh, the white man still playin you....:francis:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
No, they weren’t the longest to fight white supremacy because Black people have been fighting since they came to the shores of Africa. Again, read a book. You sound ignorant as fukk to have a pissing contest about who struggled more when Black lives were lost all over the world fighting against WS. Meanwhile, you sitting on your imaginary high horse as if you doing shyt out here trying to downplay other people’s contributions to the struggle just because a few dumbass Black foreigners got on your bad side. I caught lots of shyt from AAs for being second generation. Even to this day it’s light hearted jokes but I’m not gon make sweeping generalizations about all AAs. We all brothers and sisters and anyone that thinks otherwise is compromised and on their own as far as I’m concerned.

Again, your ignorance is dazzling. I’m not even being disrespectful I’m being totally honest. So I’m guessing your ADOS theories end at the American border right? Black people in the Caribbean and Latin America never lived right next to their oppressors and face the same brutality AAs did right? Plus how you downplay colonialism is fukkin disgusting. You tellin me that a minority of whites with superior weapons and other innovative tactics of warfare invading and making you a second class citizen or even a slave on your own land is just some ho hum shyt? You don’t think whites used colonization in the same fashion they tried to control Black people in America? Y’all are essentially a colonized nation within a nation. Because that’s the white mans nature. To control and take and pillage. But rather than you seeing the greater picture, you allowed them to hoodwink you into a us vs them other nikkaz pissing contest.

No need to go over the Malcolm stuff, just leave him and the other warriors be please. Don’t involve them in this fukk shyt. Stokley screamed Black Power down in racist ass Mississippi but you’d disown him in a second since he a foreigner right? Just to round things out, if you took disrespect from my initial post it was because I definitely struck a nerve with you and your bullshyt ideology. Furthermore, you saying Pan Africanism is dead is retarded seeing as how the world is trending towards globalization. It only makes sense for there to be a greater push towards global Black unity. Back when it was a viable threat, everything was done by the white man to destroy it and it worked. Your rhetoric is proof of that. And the only real way to upend the global white supremacist system threatening the world is to fight in a united front.

And you don’t need to read books from the 70s to get hip. Break them chains in your mind breh, the white man still playin you....:francis:
Man, your the one making this some ADOS against foreigners shyt JUST because I said a fact that you don't want to accept. Show me where in Africa they have been fighting white supremacy, and still is? If I remember west africans worked with them and sold us. YES, I will say that because that is what happened. Even had some who fought against the British wanting to stop it! They knew what they were doing, it just backfired. Doesn't mean I hate West Africans now, but I'm not gonna just ignore that shyt

And didn't I say Latins were the ones who can say they lived like ADOS? Missed that one though, right? Caribbeans didn't have nearly the amount of whites, so stop with the games. They don't now, so chill. They never had reconstruction era, Jim Crow, lynching, redlining, towns being bombed, inventions being stolen, the drug war, movies being made about them being fukked up, the prison system, even more. SEE MY fukkING POINT! And then you are gonna lie, and say i disowned Stokley because of him being west indian? Any fool can hear he aint from here when he talked

And globaliztaion has nothing to do with pan africanism, its about MONEY! Them nikkas don't give a fukk about other Africans UNLESS they bringing in some money. CAPITALISM is the name of the game NOT Panafricanism. Get up to date or be food like my ancestors were before they got here.

I used to have much respect for you, but you coming at me like this, and telling lies on me? fukk it lets rock, I been doing this shyt all my life. Just be glad its just words. I'm from the Old Brooklyn, and don't take disrespect kindly when I didn't disrepect you.

Last edited:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well fukk you too, you lying bytch!

Show me my post that are divisive. In this thread I made sure to let it be known I have love for black people all over the world. Stop telling lies you fool

As far as Malcolm's mother, I said what was said in his book about her.

As far as the Islands, Marcus Garvey talked down on Jamaica when it came to black pride,
You may have started the post off that way, but that's not what you meant. Ol "I'm starting to see" ass when your mind was made up years ago :russ: Either you do or you don't, no buts.

As far as Malcolm's Mother, he said what he said about her in what I posted

Which you took an excerpt of it, to point out how Marcus Garvey shytted on Jamaica's Black Pride. What poster mentioned that?

Not one but since you had no rebuttal to what I posted, you had to get a shot in.:yeshrug:

Too many of your post feature you growing up in NYC around West Indians in the 80s and you supposedly trying to detail people of your experiences. You always come in threads wichita bullshyt like this below. It's sad that you don't recognize it

Can yall nikkas read?

It says there were only around 50,000 caribeans from 1941-1950. That is not even the size of a neighborhood in an inner city. Mind you a lot came to work or school, then went back home

Then it says: "The 1960s marked the beginning of the acceleration of Caribbean immigration. Starting with fewer than 200,000 in 1960, the Caribbean immigrant population grew significantly over the next couple decades. The population increased 248 percent in the 1960s (to 675,000), 86 percent in the 1970s (to 1.3 million), 54 percent in the 1980s (1.9 million), 52 percent in 1990s (3 million), and another 35 percent between 2000 and 2014

So, it was because of the 1965 act. Just because someone claims it wasn't doesn't mean its true. Your own links prove it to be true. If it weren't, why would Carribeans choose to only come to the states to work or go to school, but not come on droves to live UNTIL after 1965? The 1950's is when things changed for America for the better economically, so why would Caribbeans not come then?

shyt like this is why I can't trust people like you & "getthesenets" You act like we can't read, and you try to decieve us, just like these white supremcasits. "getthesenets" stayed getting owned by me with his own links, the nikka just assumes I'm not gonna read his shyt. His post on Jamaican sound systems was straight clown shyt, I proved him wrong with his own links! You straight up lied on me talking about I'm always being divisive when anyone can look at my posts, and see the total opposite. I will tell my story, though.

And ya ass need to learn how to comprehend. No one said people in other countries front on ADOS, we are saying those who come HERE do it. IT'S YALL WHO ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE BECAUSE MAYBE THOSE PEOPLE ARE YALL!

And again, fukk YOU!
:hhh:
Calm down, you rushed to type this ramgoat shyt and you're all over the place :picard:

ZlAvkRL.jpg

I know you read that part but you don't accept it cause it doesn't fit your narrative:mjlit:. Go back to being tickled by Tariq Nasheed and the likes. :mjgrin:

You hurling explicits at me online, doesn't do much frankly:unimpressed:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You may have started the post off that way, but that's not what you meant. Ol "I'm starting to see" ass when your mind was made up years ago :russ: Either you do or you don't, no buts.

As far as Malcolm's Mother, he said what he said about her in what I posted

Which you took an excerpt of it, to point out how Marcus Garvey shytted on Jamaica's Black Pride. What poster mentioned that?

Not one but since you had no rebuttal to what I posted, you had to get a shot in.:yeshrug:

Too many of your post feature you growing up in NYC around West Indians in the 80s and you supposedly trying to detail people of your experiences. You always come in threads wichita bullshyt like this below. It's sad that you don't recognize it

:hhh:
Calm down, you rushed to type this ramgoat shyt and you're all over the place :picard:

ZlAvkRL.jpg

I know you read that part but you don't accept it cause it doesn't fit your narrative:mjlit:. Go back to being tickled by Tariq Nasheed and the likes. :mjgrin:

You hurling explicits at me online, doesn't do much frankly:unimpressed:
My nikka, you aint making no sense, and giving me a headache because you are just making up shyt. Some of yall are truly clowns. You are posting graphs like it gonn a change the numbers.

You already posted that, and is what I'm replying to. What is wrong with you? LOOK AT THE DAMN NUMBERS, IT PROVES MY POINT!

As far as Malcolms mother, and Marcus Garvey, I said that to show it wasn't always like how Malcolm Said. If you are gonna show something expect someone to show you something else. You posted that to go against my original post, stop with the fukking games!

You're one of those people who just read something, and take it as fact, the numbers show it was something. Either the 1965 act or the civil rights movement because BEFORE THEN THERE WERE BARELY ANY CARIBBEANS IN THE STATES. GO READ YOUR OWN LINKS, FOOL!

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I have the book and I have read it.

So, your telling me that Malcolm Little was just like Candace Owens, before he became Malcom X?
You do know you don't have to be like her to be a c00n, right? Half these entertainers are c00ns, they just talk hood shyt, but still c00ns

His loving white women, and thinking he made it because he had one. Needing to conk his hair. Being a slickster, and more, those are c00nish ways

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka, you aint making no sense, and giving me a headache because you are just making up shyt. Some of yall are truly clowns. You are posting graphs like it gonn a change the numbers.

You already posted that, and is what I'm replying to. What is wrong with you? LOOK AT THE DAMN NUMBERS, IT PROVES MY POINT!

As far as Malcolms mother, and Marcus Garvey, I said that to show it wasn't always like how Malcolm Said. If you are gonna show something expect someone to show you something else. You posted that to go against my original post, stop with the fukking games!

Your one of those people who just read something, and take it as fact, the numbers show it was something. Either the 1965 act or the civil rights movement because BEFORE THEN THERE WERE BARELY ANY CARIBBEANS IN THE STATES. GO READ YOUR OWN LINKS, FOOL!
I screenshot the page and it wasn't my intentions to include the graph, I also have my apps at the bottom of the screengrab and searchbox at the bottom in the pic. :yeshrug:
Either way, nothing of what I wrote in this thread included anything about a graph. I screenshotted because you didnt respond to it, but you did to the other link I posted.

Yes I did post that because you were incorrect about his Mother and that was mostly your personal opinion, trying to indicate his own mother had no help in his thought pattern. Remember, he said this as an adult, not Malcolm Little with the conk.

You act like they're are so many caribbean people in the states now. Besides, a lot of Caribbean islands population are sub 100k. Evenso, they detailed the reasons why for the uptick. I've been on this site long enough to see several Posters claimed there weren't ANY foreigners pre 1965. There are plenty more reasons for the uptick too, that they didn't list but that'll be for another day.

So you're saying that the migrationpolicy website is Fagazi. Write them and tell them that. Should I take you word Sir? Truth2who?:heh:

I believe, I could be wrong but the fact that lots of what you write is inaccurate and emotionally driven, it's hard for you to see things unbiasedly.

Hopefully you'll get it one day though.:skip:

I'll let you get the last word, cause I know your itching to

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man, your the one making this some ADOS against foreigners shyt JUST because I said a fact that you don't want to accept. Show me where in Africa they have been fighting white supremacy, and still is? If I remember west africans worked with them and sold us. YES, I will say that because that is what happened. They knew what they were doing, it just backfired. Doesn't mean I hate West Africans now, but I'm not gonna just ignore that shyt

And didn't I say Latins were the ones who can say they lived like ADOS? Missed that one though, right? Caribbeans didn't have nearly the amount of whites, so stop with the games. They don't now, so chill. They never had reconstruction era, Jim Crow, lynching, redlining, towns being bombed, inventions being stolen, the drug war, movies being made about them being fukked up, the prison system, even more. SEE MY fukkING POINT! And then you are gonna lie, and say i disowned Stokley because of him being west indian? Any fool can hear he aint from here when he talked

And globaliztaion has nothing to do with pan africanism, its about MONEY! Them nikkas don't give a fukk about other Africans UNLESS they bringing in some money. CAPITALISM is the name of the game NOT Panafricanism. Get up to date or be food like my ancestors were before they got here.

I used to have much respect for you, but you coming at me like this, and telling lies on me? fukk it lets rock, I been doing this shyt all my life. Just be glad its just words. I'm from the Old Brooklyn, and don't take disrespect kindly when I didn't disrepect you.

Point to any scholarly reports done by Black people that prove your point. I’ll gladly eat crow if you can do that. But you can’t because white supremacy has been fought against since it’s birth. Where did you study global Black politics at? Also, do you know how Europeans started the industry on African enslavement in West/Central Africa? Are you aware of how European traders eroded age old African economies and sparked wars against tribes? How about how some those tribes were coerced into the slave trade if they didn’t comply? It’s not as simple as saying “West Africans sold us into slavery.” That shows you don’t understand the process undertaken by whites in order to create that situation. That doesn’t at all excuse the willing collaborators but it’s also insulting to the tribes that were wiped out because they refused to do so.

You’re missing the greater point. Turning the Black Struggle into a pissing contest amongst different Black groups is counterrevolutionary and counterproductive. It literally serves no purpose. Yes, AAs faced tremendous brutality at the hands of the white man and there needs to be redress for all the crimes committed. But being a majority Black Country ain’t help Haitians. Black Brazilians are being killer and imprisoned all the time. Segregation was practiced during colonialism in Africa. Rebels would be decapitated and left for people to see so they wouldn’t dare fight back. Seriously, ask Southern Africans about what kinda terrorists cacs were to them down there. You seriously need to learn about the kind of hell that Black people been catching all over the world cuz y’all not the only ones. The Mau Mau in Kenya struggled against the British, their struggle inspired the continent and diaspora, including Malcolm who brought them up in the Message to the Grassroots speech. There’s many cases of the Black Struggle finding its inspiration from movements and rebellions by Black people around the world.

If globalization has to do with money according to you, and Pan Africanism is a theory of globally united Black economics/politics, then how do the two not relate? If all these other groups are uniting and exploiting us why does it make any sense to remain separated in our own islands? There’s strength in numbers and certain common grievances amongst Black people globally. So it’s nonsense to suggest that Pan Africanism has nothing to do with globalization. It was that type of global action which fueled the Civil Rights and African Independence struggles. Whites responded by destroying that. Because they knew what would happen. They the ones that didn’t want to be food. But you talkin bout us being food now if we unite rather than play into the white mans program of separation. I brought up Stokley because you bringing up Black immigrants as if there have never been any that jumped in and were better soldiers and leaders than some of the c00n AAs tryna work against y’all cause for freedom. It’s not about where you from it’s about what you believe in. And I’ve seen soldiers and sellouts from all walks of Black life.

It’s ok if you got a problem with me. I don’t have a problem with you at all tho. I have a problem with your viewpoint but that’s just something we can discuss. And me calling you ignorant or saying your viewpoint is dumb is only because I respect you enough to believe you can be much more thoughtful than that. I really do hope you at least reevaluate your position. Because believe me, there’s more than enough Black people that aren’t AAs that completely sympathize with y’all struggle and will support in any way possible. I’m in the DMV, so it’s a very Pan African community so maybe you don’t live around that but I really implore you to not lose hope in your fellow brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Point to any scholarly reports done by Black people that prove your point. I’ll gladly eat crow if you can do that. But you can’t because white supremacy has been fought against since it’s birth. Where did you study global Black politics at? Also, do you know how Europeans started the industry on African enslavement in West/Central Africa? Are you aware of how European traders eroded age old African economies and sparked wars against tribes? How about how some those tribes were coerced into the slave trade if they didn’t comply? It’s not as simple as saying “West Africans sold us into slavery.” That shows you don’t understand the process undertaken by whites in order to create that situation. That doesn’t at all excuse the willing collaborators but it’s also insulting to the tribes that were wiped out because they refused to do so.

You’re missing the greater point. Turning the Black Struggle into a pissing contest amongst different Black groups is counterrevolutionary and counterproductive. It literally serves no purpose. Yes, AAs faced tremendous brutality at the hands of the white man and there needs to be redress for all the crimes committed. But being a majority Black Country ain’t help Haitians. Black Brazilians are being killer and imprisoned all the time. Segregation was practiced during colonialism in Africa. Rebels would be decapitated and left for people to see so they wouldn’t dare fight back. Seriously, ask Southern Africans about what kinda terrorists cacs were to them down there. You seriously need to learn about the kind of hell that Black people been catching all over the world cuz y’all not the only ones. The Mau Mau in Kenya struggled against the British, their struggle inspired the continent and diaspora, including Malcolm who brought them up in the Message to the Grassroots speech. There’s many cases of the Black Struggle finding its inspiration from movements and rebellions by Black people around the world.

If globalization has to do with money according to you, and Pan Africanism is a theory of globally united Black economics/politics, then how do the two not relate? If all these other groups are uniting and exploiting us why does it make any sense to remain separated in our own islands? There’s strength in numbers and certain common grievances amongst Black people globally. So it’s nonsense to suggest that Pan Africanism has nothing to do with globalization. It was that type of global action which fueled the Civil Rights and African Independence struggles. Whites responded by destroying that. Because they knew what would happen. They the ones that didn’t want to be food. But you talkin bout us being food now if we unite rather than play into the white mans program of separation. I brought up Stokley because you bringing up Black immigrants as if there have never been any that jumped in and were better soldiers and leaders than some of the c00n AAs tryna work against y’all cause for freedom. It’s not about where you from it’s about what you believe in. And I’ve seen soldiers and sellouts from all walks of Black life.

It’s ok if you got a problem with me. I don’t have a problem with you at all tho. I have a problem with your viewpoint but that’s just something we can discuss. And me calling you ignorant or saying your viewpoint is dumb is only because I respect you enough to believe you can be much more thoughtful than that. I really do hope you at least reevaluate your position. Because believe me, there’s more than enough Black people that aren’t AAs that completely sympathize with y’all struggle and will support in any way possible. I’m in the DMV, so it’s a very Pan African community so maybe you don’t live around that but I really implore you to not lose hope in your fellow brothers and sisters.
I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm not reading all of that based on the fact that you are not even reading my post without emotion

1-That is your point to prove, because YOU said WS is being fought. I don't see it, besides us, so show me.

2-You are playing the same games I heard growing up with other panafricanist, you are playing the game of its all Europeans fault, while ignoring how West Africans went along with it. Of course some are gonna fight back, their families were being sold off, but I'm talking about how many went along with it to get resources.

It's hard for me to hate you, because besides this I agree with a lot of your posts, but the way you came at me for not agreeing with you, and putting words in my mouth fukked me up. But we don't know each other in real life, so it is what it is. Aint nothing new, black people fight each other all the time just because they can't accept what's being said. I just thought you had more maturity about yourself.

You can hate me all you want, but the more yall come at me with shyt that aint true as far as what I'm trying to convey, the more the anger rises, and the more this shyt becomes like the streets. That means we all are enemies, and I'm riding for my own, tghat includes immigrants, and second generations. I don't like people putting words in my mouth, and ignoring what i'm saying just because they feel like it. But like i said, this is the road the world is going anyway, so I might as well sign up because black people aint gonna get along if no one wants to tell the truth about how we got here. Pain or love yall choose how we ride this one out BECAUSE Nationalism is hitting the whole world, where do you stand? For me, I'm riding for black people who are fighting for their own upliftment, but I also know all black people aint doing the same for me. Unfortunately threads like this show its enough to where I have to think with my old street mind. Excluding you, most of these nikkas could care less about me as an ADOS, its all talk to look problack. I seen this growing up DURING the black power era 2.0 of the late 80's. Once nikkas got their little shine, they bit ADOS like a snake. Again not all, but too damn many. Look how many people spread lies on the ADOS movement on this website. A movement that will benefit everyone all over the world! I'm glad because all the black unity i grew up with, and dreamed about, was just that, a dream. Only my people is who I'm riding with. That included foreigners who prove they are down by telling the truth. Once you lie you getting kicked out!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You do know you don't have to be like her to be a c00n, right? Half these entertainers are c00ns, they just talk hood shyt, but still c00ns

His loving white women, and thinking he made it because he had one. Needing to conk his hair. Being a slickster, and more, those are c00nish ways

Candace Owens is talking against Black people and in favor for White Supremacy, that is a c00n.

Those are not c00nish ways, he was in the street pimping. In the pimp game, having a White women is the gold mine, that is well known. Also, the conk was the style back then, musicians, pastors and etc., had conks.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I screenshot the page and it wasn't my intentions to include the graph, I also have my apps at the bottom of the screengrab and searchbox at the bottom in the pic. :yeshrug:
Either way, nothing of what I wrote in this thread included anything about a graph. I screenshotted because you didnt respond to it, but you did to the other link I posted.

Yes I did post that because you were incorrect about his Mother and that was mostly your personal opinion, trying to indicate his own mother had no help in his thought pattern. Remember, he said this as an adult, not Malcolm Little with the conk.

You act like they're are so many caribbean people in the states now. Besides, a lot of Caribbean islands population are sub 100k. Evenso, they detailed the reasons why for the uptick. I've been on this site long enough to see several Posters claimed there weren't ANY foreigners pre 1965. There are plenty more reasons for the uptick too, that they didn't list but that'll be for another day.

So you're saying that the migrationpolicy website is Fagazi. Write them and tell them that. Should I take you word Sir? Truth2who?:heh:

I believe, I could be wrong but the fact that lots of what you write is inaccurate and emotionally driven, it's hard for you to see things unbiasedly.

Hopefully you'll get it one day though.:skip:

I'll let you get the last word, cause I know your itching to
The numbers were in your original post so no need to show a graph. You did that to make it seem like they were always here in large numbers, you are a deceiver. You could have easily cut out the graph, stop bullshytting. And no one said there weren't any, just not enough to where yall are making it seem like they played a large.... fukk it, you know exactly what i mean because I said this shyt over & over. Think what you want you damn snake

And I said exactly what Malcolm said. I grew up hearing the same shyt, older black people hated whites, doesn't mean they had their shyt together, and didn't cause us to stray. My original point was yall are making it seem like Malcolm Little was Malcolm X because of his mother when that isn't true. If it were he wouldn't have gone of the deep end so far. I know his story because I seen it all my life.

If you are gonna tell it, tell the truth. Before the ADOS movement known as the NOI, Malcolm was a lost man. So, why bring up his mother being west indian when it had nothing to do with Malcolm Little turning into Malcolm X? We know why, its because yall are being disingenuous, and playing games, no honor with yall!

Last edited: