Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Candace Owens is talking against Black people and in favor for White Supremacy, that is a c00n.

Those are not c00nish ways, he was in the street pimping. In the pimp game, having a White women is the gold mine, that is well known. Also, the conk was the style back then, musicians, pastors and etc., had conks.

All those things you named were seen as c00nish back then. If it weren't all black people would have been doing it, and it wouldn't have been looked down upon.
I can remember when being a drug dealer, and a pimp, was disgraceful, and this was the early 80's. You had to hide it. This rap shyt has really fukked our heads up if you think any of that shyt wasn't c00nish to black people back then. Yeah, they brought in money, but it was still c00nish because it made us look bad as a people, and reinforced the c00n stereotypes

Looks like you only the know the new version of a c00n. Let me enlighten you on c00nish ways, even though I doubt you will read it
https://www.historyonthenet.com/authentichistory/diversity/african/3-c00n/1-history/index.html

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
All those things you named were seen as c00nish back then. If it weren't all black people would have been doing it, and it wouldn't have been looked down upon.
I can remember when being a drug dealer, and a pimp, was disgraceful, and this was the early 80's. You had to hide it. This rap shyt has really fukked our heads up if you think any of that shyt wasn't c00nish to black people back then. Yeah, they brought in money, but it was still c00nish because it made us look bad as a people, and reinforced the c00n stereotypes

Looks like you only the know the new version of a c00n. Let me enlighten you on c00nish ways, even though I doubt you will read it
https://www.historyonthenet.com/authentichistory/diversity/african/3-c00n/1-history/index.html

I clicked the link in the article and this what showed up:

No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

About the Editor

Scott.Rank_.Profile.400x400-150x150.jpg
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.

Read Scott’s Full Bio.

There is nothing there, but a picture of the editor, which is a white man and he is suppose to telling me what make a Black person a c00n:laff:.

Your a lame ass COOON nikka:mjlol:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I clicked the link in the article and this what showed up:

No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

About the Editor

Scott.Rank_.Profile.400x400-150x150.jpg
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.

Read Scott’s Full Bio.

There is nothing there, but a picture of the editor, which is a white man and he is suppose to telling me what make a Black person a c00n:laff:.

Your a lame ass COOON nikka:mjlol:
My nikka, it was a mistake. You really think I'm gonna link to this shyt? The fact that you can't just let me know I made a mistake without trying to clown shows why unity aint happening. You're not looking for some place to agree on, you're looking to be the man, and shyt on others. fukk it, if this is the route we are going, lets ride out. Trust me, this will hit the streets. I'm old enough to see everything people laughed because it was small, become mainstream. Just remember yall contributed to it, I might as well, because its me who will suffer in the end.

But here you go

EDIT: this shyt aint linking for some reason, so here is a snippet:
"With African Americans freed by the Civil War, minstrel shows transformed the c00n into a comic caricature of the emancipated Black, either a "Zip c00n" or an "Urban c00n". Zip c00ns were urban Black dandies, who "put on airs" by dressing up fancy in imitation of affluent Whites. The humor was in the situational irony. The character was ignorant of his foolish appearance. He thought he was as smart as Whites, but his frequent misuse of language and application of warped logic was humorously pathetic. Urban c00ns had similar characteristics but also engaged in gambling, dice, and the frequent use of razor blades for solving petty squabbles with other c00ns. The minstrel c00n's ultimate goal was leisure. For him, that was time spent strutting, styling, fighting"

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The numbers were in your original post so no need to show a graph. You did that to make it seem like they were always here in large numbers, you are a deceiver. You could have easily cut out the graph, stop bullshytting. And no one said there weren't any, just not enough to where yall are making it seem like they played a large.... fukk it, you know exactly what i mean because I said this shyt over & over. Think what you want you damn snake

And I said exactly what Malcolm said. I grew up hearing the same shyt, older black people hated whites, doesn't mean they had their shyt together,a nd caused us to stray. My original point was yall are making it seem like Malcolm Little was Malcolm X because of his mother when that isn't true. If it were he wouldn't have gone of the deep end so far. I know his story because I seen it all my life.

If you are gonna tell it, tell the truth. Before the ADOS movement known as the NOI, Malcolm was a lost man. So, why bring up his mother being west indian when it had nothing to do with Malcolm Little turning into Malcolm X? We know why, its because yall are being disingenuous, and playing games, no honor with yall!

I know I said I was going to let you get the last word but, c'mon bruh

The graph doesn't even match up to what I was saying!! It starts from 1980 lol. Fukk the graph lol. Deh man, why tf are you so PARA? Relax yourself big man.

Yes I could have and should have cut the graph out, just like I could have cut all the other things at the bottom of the screen. I just sniped it quickly and posted it. Next time I'll make sure I snipe the correct thing, so people won't focus on one aspect and make stories up about why I posted it.:beli: Why u stuck on the graph tho.:mindblown:

Who are y'all that you speak of. I only mentioned his Mother, after you did.
I don't believe much people feel like his mother was the main or sole reason he eventually turned into X. If you think me quoting what he said about his mother, is me saying that she made him into what he was, then that's how you interpret things and I will start to think you have a learning disability. :skip:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
fukk unity. We do not need unity, we just need a code.

I also clicked that link and nothing was there, but the same white man popped up:russ::dead:
I edited my post. That original page I linked showed the different types of c00ns, there wasn't one form of a c00n

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I know I said I was going to let you get the last word but, c'mon bruh

The graph doesn't even match up to what I was saying!! It starts from 1980 lol. Fukk the graph lol. Deh man, why tf are you so PARA? Relax yourself big man.

Yes I could have and should have cut the graph out, just like I could have cut all the other things at the bottom of the screen. I just sniped it quickly and posted it. Next time I'll make sure I snipe the correct thing, so people won't focus on one aspect and make stories up about why I posted it.:beli: Why u stuck on the graph tho.:mindblown:

Who are y'all that you speak of. I only mentioned his Mother, after you did.
I don't believe much people feel like his mother was the main or sole reason he eventually turned into X. If you think me quoting what he said about his mother, is me saying that she made him into what he was, then that's how you interpret things and I will start to think you have a learning disability. :skip:
nikka, go get ya mind right, because you aint fooling anyone. You are full of shyt. You make a post about carribean population, and the 1965 act, but that same post shows it was something that happened in the 1960's that caused the shift in population. Whether the 1965 act or civil rights, black caribbeans were not here in large numbers before then. Stop trying to bullshyt people by twisitng words, and being manipulative!

Now, i'm not gonna put you on ignore, but I'm not reading your manipulative posts. You are a bullshyt artists

truth2you

All Star
Daps
fukk unity. We do not need unity, we just need a code.

I also clicked that link and nothing was there, but the same white man popped up:russ::dead:

Your trolling....
full
Um, how can you be on code if you're not united?:troll:

EDUCATION BUNCHY, EDUCATION!:martin:

""With African Americans freed by the Civil War, minstrel shows transformed the c00n into a comic caricature of the emancipated Black, either a "Zip c00n" or an "Urban c00n". Zip c00ns were urban Black dandies, who "put on airs" by dressing up fancy in imitation of affluent Whites. The humor was in the situational irony. The character was ignorant of his foolish appearance. He thought he was as smart as Whites, but his frequent misuse of language and application of warped logic was humorously pathetic. Urban c00ns had similar characteristics but also engaged in gambling, dice, and the frequent use of razor blades for solving petty squabbles with other c00ns. The minstrel c00n's ultimate goal was leisure. For him, that was time spent strutting, styling, fighting"

SOUNDS LIKE MOST STREET PEOPLE & RAPPERS TO ME

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps

Listen to what he said with some thought, not take it literally

He said you get black people to accept the truth, and that is the code. Once they accept that its unity going to happen. He is just saying you don't try to get black people to unite based on different facts, or love,etc. you get them to unite based on the truth of their life. shyt went over your head!

But, you are not my enemy just due to the fact you are listening to him UNLESS you are on of these "problack panafricnaist militants" who attack when you go against their beliefs, they ignore what you are trying to convey based on emotion. This is exactly why Neely Fuller jr. said deal with other blacks with just the truth.

ISN'T THAT MY WHOLE POINT IN THIS WHOLE THREAD? DIDN'T i SAY I'M ARGUING WITH ONE OF THE POSTERS ON IMMIGRANT POPULATION BEFORE 1965 & MALCOLM X, BECAUSE HE WAS BEING DISINGENUOUS? Because we are not being honest about this we argue over black american history, economic class within the race, and even culture, all because we don't deal with the facts. There wouldn't have to be an ADOS movement if we dealt with the truth from the beginning, instead we were on some global black love stuff, and it ended up hurting us as we now see the data. Politicians are now trying to erase ADOS, and change the whole narrative of our history into just migration!

DIDN'T I SHOW YOU WHAT A c00n WAS BESIDES CANDACE OWEN BASED ON THE TRUE MEANING OF c00n, NOT JUST HOW WE USE IT NOW? Because we re not honest about the true meaning of c00ns, we have people who think hustling hard drugs, pimping women, solving fights with violence makes you a real man. I know because I lived that c00n shyt. All because we only dealt with the c00ns like Candace owen, while ignoring the other c00ns who lead our children astray into the hands of white supremacy stereotypes.

MY WHOLE POINTS WAS WE NEED TO DEAL WITH THE TRUTH, AND STOP TRYING IGNORE THE TRUTHS OF WHAT IS HURTING US BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK, WE KNOW THIS BECAUSE THE RESULTS SHOW WE ARE fukkED UP AND FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVERYWHERE WE LIVE.

Go back & read my post, and see for yourself!

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why is this c00nribean speaking for ADOS people?
Why is a confused mulatto who is only black in the internet and admits to only fukking white girls speaking about anything related to black people?

Go find your dad and sort out why he cursed the world with another white woman-lusting Bigger Thomas c00n like you first.