Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You're starting from a stupid premise, which is why I refuse to follow you.

1. All ethnic, national, and racial groups have inter-group violence that makes up the vast majority of their violence statistics.
2. The reasons behind African-Americans sharing a disproportionate amount of violence in the communities is due to poverty, proliferation of arms, hyper-policing, mass-incarceration, sensationalization, and the accompanying factors that led to those root causes.
3. "Accountability" is both a loaded term, and useless in the way you're framing it. Do individuals share some blame in keeping up the violence? Of course. Are they, devoid of their actions, products of a much larger series of historical and systemic factors that controlled entire aspects of their life? Of course.

You're using the same retarded reasoning Candace Owens and Clarence Thomas use, just detached from outright c00ning.

Just to be clear, you feel black on black crime ...we have no say in it?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
While she is indeed a c00n I'm not a fan of ppl constantly downplaying black on black crime since it's more likely to happen to me than a cac murdering me.

There was also a Coli brehs whose little brother was murdered a few days ago

A cac is most likely to be murdered by another cac as well...

Crime in America is as segregated as America itself. We do have a unique, gangs, drugs, and single parent problem though. Check out a show called Forensic Files. It's the white First 48. I can't fathom why people don't understand that criminals mostly harm those who they know, within their own communities.

black-on-black-crime-myth.png

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Just to be clear, you feel black on black crime ...we have no say in it?

We have a say so in stopping crime. Period. Because intraracial crime is the norm, you should question why black on black crime is even a term at all.

It's usually said to forward an agenda that blacks shouldn't complain about x until they get their 'little problem fixed.' :francis:

In reality, it's everybody's problem. Asians in China Town who actually know one another are more likely to get killed by that Asian enemy who's wife they've been sleeping with or that Asian neighborhood robber who watches them close down their eatery every night.

db141231_BlackOnBlack.jpg

Go Google the FBI UCR crime statistics. Most crime is self inflicted on a racial level

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
We have a say so in stopping crime. Period. Because intraracial crime is the norm, you should question why black on black crime is even a term at all.

It's usually said to forward an agenda that blacks shouldn't complain about x until they get their 'little problem fixed.' :francis:

In reality, it's everybody's problem. Asians in China Town who actually know one another are more likely to get killed by that Asian enemy who's wife they've been sleeping with or that Asian neighborhood robber who watches them close down their eatery every night.

db141231_BlackOnBlack.jpg

Go Google the FBI UCR crime statistics. Most crime is self inflicted on a racial level

As a black man you shouldn't care about what other races are doing when it comes to killing themselves....

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fathers arent in the home because many of them are in prison or cant stay in the house because the mom has section 8 and men arent allowed. All due to white supremacy.
One more step for the second point, because it is constantly utilized in a way to attack "welfare," its not welfare or the safety net that is the issue it is that the safety net is used by companies to subsidize their low salaries, which then lead to fractured households.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
For quite some time you've been talking slick under the guise of victimism. Get off our dikk :manny:. Always try to make it seems like shyt is one sided. You're a divisive person and most of your posts, I bet, are strategize that way.
Candace Owens is America. Nobody on St.Thomas claims her and would never say they are of St.Thomas descent (They're called Thomians). @iBrowse
Matter of fact, after she made that post, she got shytted on by them Thomians!

I screen captured this back in July, cause I knew I'd have to, none of these are mine.

ak2tQqS.jpg

rMFOg09.jpg

q7XRq67.jpg

Y1iAgLD.jpg

WJVHTrE.jpg

S5DZYKv.jpg

r9OpbT3.jpg

I've had the pleasure of spending my 1st 11 years on a islands that featured mostly all of the diaspora and Has lived in the states for the last 22 years. I'm not an immigrant but I've seen both sides and experienced it living in both areas. Some of y'all full of shyt. :russ:

Malcolm X had this to say about his mother

:unimpressed:
I was born in Chicago, moved when I was 7 to SC then GA and finally to STT. My family is from the USVI and BVI though. Anyway she’s a bootlicking POS.

EDIT: and truth be told a lot of Virgin Islanders support the ADOS. As usual the loud minority online get the most attention though.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
As a black man you shouldn't care about what other races are doing when it comes to killing themselves....

I don't 'care' per se. I'm pointing out the FACT that proximity crime is an actual thing while black on black crime isn't a unique thing.

:martin:

You should wonder why they've got you repeating the term 'black on black' crime when it's really just crime we should be focused on.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This interpretation of facts and events is false, and is promoted by YTers who know that their audiences won't know any better.
Immigration Acts of 1924 and 1965 would have to be understood to be able to point out where this is wrong.

1.Black immigration to the US didn't slow down in the early to mid 20th century. Blacks from (then)European colonies in the Caribbean bypassed the immigration restrictions of the 1920s......which were meant to keep eastern and southern Europeans and Asians out of America. I'm trying to figure out where the "few that were allowed in" phrase comes from. You are correct that int. Blacks were subject to the same southern jim crow and northern de facto discrimination that native born Blacks faced.

2. Again, this is an interpretation of events repeated from YTers. Restrictions lifted against immigration in 1965 were the result of jewish lobbyists fighting to get the 1924 act overturned. Priority was given to FAMILY members of American citizens, and after numbers were set based on what type of skill sets and labor the US economy needed. Only yter delivering rants would believe that the goal of the 1965 Act was to undermine American or African American workers. These immigrants WORKED and PAID TAXES, just like everybody else who was here, so I'd like to see the math about Black immigrants stealing resources in the 1960s

3. The repeated LIE about Black immigrants taking a pledge to undermine AAs as a condition of entry . this "secret vetting" that we've been asking for proof of. YTers feed this to audience just like Fox News feeds lies to their audience, knowing damn well they want to believe it, so they will.

Candace is a paid clown who will do ANYTHING for a check. It's the playbook of these YTers, speak to an audience that wants to hear you say certain things to affirm and confirm what they already think, whether it's true or not.
It is bullshyt. These fools can't think for themselves and has bought into the narratives given. A lot of them have admitted that they've never known much foreign blacks until college or work, yet spread gospel about people they don't know.:stopitslime:
The level of Caribbean immigration picked up after the United States entered World War II in 1941. Almost 50,000 Caribbeans (black and white) settled in the country between 1941 and 1950. They took advantage of the rapidly expanding war economy and postwar economic growth. Beginning in 1943, thousands of migrant workers were brought from the region to work in American agriculture and thus help the war effort. Florida's sugar plantations were their primary destinations, but they were soon dispersed to other states and sectors of the American economy.

By war's end, over 40,000 workers from the Bahamas, Jamaica, Barbados, Saint Vincent, Saint Lucia, and Dominica were working in the United States. They labored in nearly 1,500 localities in thirty-six states. Some 16,000 worked in industrial occupations. For some, especially those in Florida, conditions were intolerable. Many ignored the no strike clause in their contracts and engaged in other forms of open resistance, sometimes with success. Others broke their contracts and fled from their assigned jobs.

Jamaican tobacco workers in Connecticut took flight to New York and Boston rather than return to their native land after their contracts expired in 1950. Others were able to transform their status from migrant worker to immigrant and remain legally in the country. Many, however, returned to the Caribbean and then made their way back to this country as bona fide immigrants, rather than contract laborers.

Though originally intended to alleviate the alleged wartime labor shortage in Florida agriculture, the Caribbean program continues to this day. In 1989 some 14,000 Caribbean migrant workers were employed on American farms.

AAME :

The 1960s marked the beginning of the acceleration of Caribbean immigration. Starting with fewer than 200,000 in 1960, the Caribbean immigrant population grew significantly over the next couple decades. The population increased 248 percent in the 1960s (to 675,000), 86 percent in the 1970s (to 1.3 million), 54 percent in the 1980s (1.9 million), 52 percent in 1990s (3 million), and another 35 percent between 2000 and 2014 (see Figure 1).
Unlike flows from other parts of the world, the uptick in Caribbean immigration was not prompted by the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act because migration from the Western Hemisphere had not been subject to the national origin quotas set in 1921 and 1924. Instead, the growth had to do with circumstances specific to each country. Migration from Jamaica and other former British colonies was driven by immigration restrictions set by the United Kingdom and the simultaneous recruitment by the United States of English-speaking workers of varying skill levels (from rural laborers in agriculture or construction to nurses). Flows from Cuba, Haiti, and to a lesser extent the Dominican Republic, were first driven by the political instability at home, prompting members of the elite and skilled professionals to emigrate. As economic conditions deteriorated, these migration flows increased and grew to include other social groups. Thus, while the upper middle class represented a sizable portion of immigrants from Cuba, Haiti, and the Dominican Republic in the 1960s, it declined as a share later. In contrast, a relatively high share of Jamaican immigrants to the United States has consistently been skilled professionals.
Caribbean Immigrants in the United States

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I knew one of you clown ass nikkas were going to say that lol

Yes, Malcolm X mother was from Grenada, but Malcolm was not a c00n like Candace Owens.

Malcolm X mother and father were not c00ns, the Black immigrants back then were not c00ns, they were riders and fought against White Supremacy.

Unlike these immigrants now, like Candace Owens who help White Supremacy.

Also, just like the Nipsey Hussle in you avi. Nipsey's father is from Eritrea, but Nipsey was a rider, also his father was a rider.

Your not right.

"Unlike these immigrants now"?

They are sec gens alive right now that have sacrificed more for aa communities than you ever will 1000 times over.

But of course you dont know sht about them because youre a fake ass militant and you were really never about this sht to begin with right.

Why you gotta keep going back 60 years in the past to find examples?

I dont have to I can name plenty of sec gens now that contribute to AA advancement, malcolm is just an example of one that has put in major work. If you want me to name more contemporary sec gen examples i can do that all day just let me know.

For one:

1. The few Black immigrants that were allowed in the country pre-civil right movement used to be forced into African-American neighborhoods and were subjected to the same heavy hand of White Supremacy as African-Americans. If you were a Black immigrant in the USA in the 1930's your ass was sitting in the back of the bus with African-Americans, drinking out of the colored fountains, eating in the colored part of the restaurant...that "I no Black papi" shyt wouldn't fly because White America reminded them every day that they were..."you're a Spanish speaking n1663r".

2. After the Civil Rights Movement, the US Government used immigration as a tool to attack the African-American community. For basic math purposes, the African-American community had 2 resources for every 15 African-Americans but after the mass flood of immigrants we had 2 resources for every 30 people and 15 of those people weren't even born in the country.

3. The US Government got hip after folks like Marcus Garvey, Stokely Carmichael, and others came over with radical ideologies and started to vet who they allowed into the country. They started to make sure that the people that came in would be allies with White Supremacy which is why all these immigrants come in here acting out like the one Black cop around a bunch of White cops. The US Government is using Black immigrants as African-American doppelgängers. Getting an African American to be a c00n and puppet White supremacist talking points is fairly difficult so they'll just get some nikka from the slums of the Caribbean or Africa, feed him, cloth him, and give him a biscuit and that muhfukka will tap dance on cue hence Candace Owens.

African-Americans have always made their c00ns feel uncomfortable, we're just extending that to c00ns of the Caribbean and Africa who are destabilizing us.So in summation, you're deflecting. Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Stokely Carmichael, and etc have nothing to do with this conversation. Their ecologies were different...

I aint deflecting sht, if you want to call out candice and any other second gen c00n then cool of course you should, the problem is when you that generalise us. If you dont do that there wont be any issues its that simple.

Put it this way, imagine if there was a thread about some c00n sht an AA is doing.

Now imagine if a dummy agent like @bunch carter said "remember they are ados/aa" would you be cool with that?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
"Unlike these immigrants now"?

They are sec gens alive right now that have sacrificed more for aa communities than you ever will 1000 times over.

But of course you dont know sht about them because youre a fake ass militant and you were really never about this sht to begin with right.

I dont have to I can name plenty of sec gens now that contribute to AA advancement, malcolm is just an example of one that has put in major work. If you want me to name more contemporary sec gen examples i can do that all day just let me know.

I aint deflecting sht, if you want to call out candice and any other second gen c00n then cool of course you should, the problem is when you that generalise us. If you dont do that there wont be any issues its that simple.

Put it this way, imagine if there was a thread about some c00n sht an AA is doing.

Now imagine if a dummy agent like @bunch carter said "remember they are ados/aa" would you be cool with that?

Part of my family is from Trinidad and Tobago so I get it BUT Caribbean folks need to call out their c00ns instead of going heads up with ADOS.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It is bullshyt. These fools can't think for themselves and has bought into the narratives given. A lot of them have admitted that they've never known much foreign blacks until college or work, yet spread gospel about people they don't know.:stopitslime:

AAME :

Caribbean Immigrants in the United States
Yes, thanks. YTers will lie because their audiences are hungry to hear more reasons to justify their anger towards other Black people. For a certain segment, it's not about love /pride of self, it's about hatred towards others.

Several factors came into play with immigration laws, policies and patterns in the 20th century. Rather than read a book to make sense of what those factors were and how they impacted African Americans, people think the cheat code is to listen to uneducated YTers and repeat what they say.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of my family is from Trinidad and Tobago so I get it BUT Caribbean folks need to call out their c00ns instead of going heads up with ADOS.

This doesn't make sense. A few posts back, I posted screens from several different accounts, all from St.Thomas going in on Candace Owens. They don't claim her or at least most outside of the remembrance of family she may have there.
Like you, Candace Owens have some W.I ancestry but she also has American Ancestry. So if you've ever made any disparaging comments about another black person in the past, Should TnT or the caribbean community seek you out? Even though your several generations away? Ain't nobody propping up the like of Candace Owens in the islands bruh, most people are just trying to live and don't concern themselves much in American politics, while on their little Islands.
Caribbean Americans aren't propping her up either.
I'm apart/a member of the VI association located In DC. Everybody suck their teeth whenever her name is mention. Its crazy because everyone there(association) are supportive of AA. Some of you guys need to get out more and not listen much to these youtubers.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This doesn't make sense. A few posts back, I posted screens from several different accounts, all from St.Thomas going in on Candace Owens. They don't claim her or at least most outside of the remembrance of family she may have there.
Like you, Candace Owens have some W.I ancestry but she also has American Ancestry. So if you've ever made any disparaging comments about another black person in the past, Should TnT or the caribbean community seek you out? Even though your several generations away? Ain't nobody propping up the like of Candace Owens in the islands bruh, most people are just trying to live and don't concern themselves much in American politics, while on their little Islands.
Caribbean Americans aren't propping her up either.
I'm apart/a member of the VI association located In DC. Everybody suck their teeth whenever her name is mention. Its crazy because everyone there(association) are supportive of AA. Some of you guys need to get out more and not listen much to these youtubers.

Like people say "not all of y'all are "x" but too many of y'all are". To pretend like the ADOS push back against immigrant c00ns is in ADOS imaginations is disingenuous. We will never be able to see eye to eye if we lie about what we see.