Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No doubt, but lets not forget where they got it from, that was my point

People tend to leave that part out when saying that. Most black foreigners come from places where there is only other black people, so they see white society different from black americans. This is why so many are against us, they see us as blocking their dream of living the good life in peace, even when they come here, and see things is different.

The only ones who are like us is latins, and only until recently, they went along with white supremacy. Whether yall want to accept it or not, ADOS been fighting this WS longer then everyone else, AND brought the love of being black to everyone else. I don't like going against my black family in the diaspora, but the truth NEEDS to be told. I never thought I would see someone who came up under ADOS go to congress & shyt on us for the world to see, only to big up her west indian side. I remember hearing the slick comments in the 80's & 90's towards ADOS from west indians, but now shyt is getting out of hand, I'm just playing my part for the truth to be told, not feel good shyt.

Gee, I guess Colonization and Neo Colonialism never happened then huh? How could Congolese ever understand white racism after being brutalized by the Belgians? No way could the Namibians understand after Herero people were genocided by the second Reich (before Nazi Germany even existed). I can’t imagine a Haitian could ever understand white racism unless they came to America. How the fukk you gon fix your mouth to say that Africans/WIs had to come to America to better understand WS when it was WS that brought them here in the first place? Do you realize that all throughout the diaspora and the continent there were Black People fighting white supremacy? Or did you really think it was only AAs doing that? Read a fukkin book nikka stop watching YouTube.

Moreover, the NOI only led Malcolm to an internationalist viewpoint. It pushed him to connect the AA struggle with liberation struggles all over the world. He viewed the plight of AAs as a human rights issue that needed to be put side by side with other atrocities in the Black world like apartheid in South Africa and brutality against Angolans by the Portuguese. Garvey had an internationalist viewpoint wanting to connect the Diaspora to the African continent. The Black Struggle is global and each side has lended its support to the other. Anyone off code from either side is just a compromised colonized piece of shyt.

I’m actually connected to people that were connected to Malcolm so I’m not gon just watch nikkaz talk stupid shyt. He was out in the continent building connections with other like minded Black people. His attempts to take AAs plight to a global level imo was a big reason for why he was killed. Understand that not every Black immigrant is off code just like how not every AA is on code. So don’t paint other Blacks with broad brushstrokes like that. Mind you, I don’t deny the very important role that AAs have played in the movement but to make it sound like it was exclusively an AA phenomenon is ignorant as fukk breh.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gee, I guess Colonization and Neo Colonialism never happened then huh? How could Congolese ever understand white racism after being brutalized by the Belgians? No way could the Namibians understand after Herero people were genocided by the second Reich (before Nazi Germany even existed). I can’t imagine a Haitian could ever understand white racism unless they came to America. How the fukk you gon fix your mouth to say that Africans/WIs had to come to America to better understand WS when it was WS that brought them here in the first place? Do you realize that all throughout the diaspora and the continent there were Black People fighting white supremacy? Or did you really think it was only AAs doing that? Read a fukkin book nikka stop watching YouTube.

Moreover, the NOI only led Malcolm to an internationalist viewpoint. It pushed him to connect the AA struggle with liberation struggles all over the world. He viewed the plight of AAs as a human rights issue that needed to be put side by side with other atrocities in the Black world like apartheid in South Africa and brutality against Angolans by the Portuguese. Garvey had an internationalist viewpoint wanting to connect the Diaspora to the African continent. The Black Struggle is global and each side has lended its support to the other. Anyone off code from either side is just a compromised colonized piece of shyt.

I’m actually connected to people that were connected to Malcolm so I’m not gon just watch nikkaz talk stupid shyt. He was out in the continent building connections with other like minded Black people. His attempts to take AAs plight to a global level imo was a big reason for why he was killed. Understand that not every Black immigrant is off code just like how not every AA is on code. So don’t paint other Blacks with broad brushstrokes like that. Mind you, I don’t deny the very important role that AAs have played in the movement but to make it sound like it was exclusively an AA phenomenon is ignorant as fukk breh.

Well said

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
No doubt, but lets not forget where they got it from, that was my point

People tend to leave that part out when saying that. Most black foreigners come from places where there is only other black people, so they see white society different from black americans. This is why so many are against us, they see us as blocking their dream of living the good life in peace, even when they come here, and see things is different.

The only ones who are like us is latins, and only until recently, they went along with white supremacy. Whether yall want to accept it or not, ADOS been fighting this WS longer then everyone else, AND brought the love of being black to everyone else. I don't like going against my black family in the diaspora, but the truth NEEDS to be told. I never thought I would see someone who came up under ADOS go to congress & shyt on us for the world to see, only to big up her west indian side. I remember hearing the slick comments in the 80's & 90's towards ADOS from west indians, but now shyt is getting out of hand, I'm just playing my part for the truth to be told, not feel good shyt.
giphy.gif

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Look at the OP. There's an immigrant talking on behalf of ADOS in front of Congress. She has no business speaking for us and the US Government knows this but she's a means to an end for them aka a tool.
I was asking about the vetting process of immigrants to fit the white supremacy paradigm. Are you saying that the gov only let certain immigrants become American citizens based on their acceptance of white supremacy? If so, what makes you believe that?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be clear....black on black crime...black folk have no need for accountability?
You're starting from a stupid premise, which is why I refuse to follow you.

1. All ethnic, national, and racial groups have inter-group violence that makes up the vast majority of their violence statistics.
2. The reasons behind African-Americans sharing a disproportionate amount of violence in the communities is due to poverty, proliferation of arms, hyper-policing, mass-incarceration, sensationalization, and the accompanying factors that led to those root causes.
3. "Accountability" is both a loaded term, and useless in the way you're framing it. Do individuals share some blame in keeping up the violence? Of course. Are they, devoid of their actions, products of a much larger series of historical and systemic factors that controlled entire aspects of their life? Of course.

You're using the same retarded reasoning Candace Owens and Clarence Thomas use, just detached from outright c00ning.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Why you gotta keep going back 60 years in the past to find examples? For one:

1. The few Black immigrants that were allowed in the country pre-civil right movement used to be forced into African-American neighborhoods and were subjected to the same heavy hand of White Supremacy as African-Americans. If you were a Black immigrant in the USA in the 1930's your ass was sitting in the back of the bus with African-Americans, drinking out of the colored fountains, eating in the colored part of the restaurant...that "I no Black papi" shyt wouldn't fly because White America reminded them every day that they were..."you're a Spanish speaking n1663r".

2. After the Civil Rights Movement, the US Government used immigration as a tool to attack the African-American community. For basic math purposes, the African-American community had 2 resources for every 15 African-Americans but after the mass flood of immigrants we had 2 resources for every 30 people and 15 of those people weren't even born in the country.

3. The US Government got hip after folks like Marcus Garvey, Stokely Carmichael, and others came over with radical ideologies and started to vet who they allowed into the country. They started to make sure that the people that came in would be allies with White Supremacy which is why all these immigrants come in here acting out like the one Black cop around a bunch of White cops. The US Government is using Black immigrants as African-American doppelgängers. Getting an African American to be a c00n and puppet White supremacist talking points is fairly difficult so they'll just get some nikka from the slums of the Caribbean or Africa, feed him, cloth him, and give him a biscuit and that muhfukka will tap dance on cue hence Candace Owens.

African-Americans have always made their c00ns feel uncomfortable, we're just extending that to c00ns of the Caribbean and Africa who are destabilizing us.So in summation, you're deflecting. Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Stokely Carmichael, and etc have nothing to do with this conversation. Their ecologies were different...
This interpretation of facts and events is false, and is promoted by YTers who know that their audiences won't know any better.
Immigration Acts of 1924 and 1965 would have to be understood to be able to point out where this is wrong.

1.Black immigration to the US didn't slow down in the early to mid 20th century. Blacks from (then)European colonies in the Caribbean bypassed the immigration restrictions of the 1920s......which were meant to keep eastern and southern Europeans and Asians out of America. I'm trying to figure out where the "few that were allowed in" phrase comes from. You are correct that int. Blacks were subject to the same southern jim crow and northern de facto discrimination that native born Blacks faced.

2. Again, this is an interpretation of events repeated from YTers. Restrictions lifted against immigration in 1965 were the result of jewish lobbyists fighting to get the 1924 act overturned. Priority was given to FAMILY members of American citizens, and after numbers were set based on what type of skill sets and labor the US economy needed. Only yter delivering rants would believe that the goal of the 1965 Act was to undermine American or African American workers. These immigrants WORKED and PAID TAXES, just like everybody else who was here, so I'd like to see the math about Black immigrants stealing resources in the 1960s

3. The repeated LIE about Black immigrants taking a pledge to undermine AAs as a condition of entry . this "secret vetting" that we've been asking for proof of. YTers feed this to audience just like Fox News feeds lies to their audience, knowing damn well they want to believe it, so they will.

Candace is a paid clown who will do ANYTHING for a check. It's the playbook of these YTers, speak to an audience that wants to hear you say certain things to affirm and confirm what they already think, whether it's true or not.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, I have nothing against immigrants BUT there does seem to be too many who go against the ADOS agenda. Something isn't right, and I'm glad shyt is being called out! I just wish more black immigrants would do the same thing in large enough numbers. Candace Owens claimed to be a proud West Indian, why is she speaking for us? Only ADOS have all these people going against us, but the beauty is that's why we are so strong, and growing, we were supposed to be gone long ago or at least not seen.

The negative is people like her is gonna make it hard for blacks who claim foreign countries to connect with ADOS, and that means they will be stuck to the northeast, and blacks there are about to go through some hard times economically if they are poor to middle class. Tariq Nasheed stays clowning black foreigners now, and that means dissing is gonna get big, don't sleep on Tariq's influence. I wish this didn't happen, but this has been going on too long, its time for ADOS to stop this shyt. When you have a person like Candace Owens shytting on us in congress, and she doesn't claim us, we have real problem that needs an equal resistance. This is why I can't go against what Tariq is doing, it needs to be done since it hasn't been done before.

Secondly, why do people act like Malcolm X was who he was when he was young? He was fukked up, and had issues with being black. How do we not know some of it came from his mother? He did say she had mental issues

It was an ADOS movement that gave us the Malcolm X we know in the world

For quite some time you've been talking slick under the guise of victimism. Get off our dikk :manny:. Always try to make it seems like shyt is one sided. You're a divisive person and most of your posts, I bet, are strategize that way.
Candace Owens is America. Nobody on St.Thomas claims her and would never say they are of St.Thomas descent (They're called Thomians). @iBrowse
Matter of fact, after she made that post, she got shytted on by them Thomians!

I screen captured this back in July, cause I knew I'd have to, none of these are mine.

ak2tQqS.jpg

rMFOg09.jpg

q7XRq67.jpg

Y1iAgLD.jpg

WJVHTrE.jpg

S5DZYKv.jpg

r9OpbT3.jpg

I've had the pleasure of spending my 1st 11 years on a islands that featured mostly all of the diaspora and Has lived in the states for the last 22 years. I'm not an immigrant but I've seen both sides and experienced it living in both areas. Some of y'all full of shyt. :russ:

Malcolm X had this to say about his mother

In an interview shortly before his death, the Jamaica Gleaner asked Malcolm X about his mother’s influence on his thinking. He responded: “[M]ost people in the Caribbean area are still proud that they are black, proud of the African blood and their heritage, and I think this type of pride was instilled in my mother, and she instilled it in us too, to the degree that she could. […] In fact she was an active member of the Marcus Garvey movement. […] It was Marcus Garvey’s philosophy of Pan-Africanism that initiated the entire freedom movement, which brought about the independence of African nations and had it not been for Marcus Garvey and the foundation laid by him, you would find no independent nations in the Caribbean today … All the freedom movements that are taking place in America were initiated by the work and teachings of Marcus Garvey.” (Source: Noel Leo Erskine, ‘What Method for the Oppressed?’ pp. 235-254 in: Lewis V. Baldwin and Paul R. Dekar, “In an Inescapable Network of Mutuality”: Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Globalization of an Ethical Ideal, Wipf and Stock, 2013, p. 251).

:unimpressed: