Candace "Juelzing" Owens was invited to speak on White Supremacy at the House, blames black folks

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All I know is the bytch look like an alien and hates herself. She probably look in the mirror then look at a picture of Gwyneth Paltrow and cries. Why would you listen to someone who very clearly hates her own race. A klansmen dressed up in blackface.

And you nikkas in here bloviating on who had it the worst fall right into her plans. ADOS put in work, immigrant blacks that WERE ALSO DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES put in work too. For the non ADOS crowd, we are not dimenishing your contribution, right now if we focus on our issues, it will help other DOS too. It's not a hard concept but then again some of yall legit have me wondering where you get this retarded rhetoric.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

:russ: Scamdace Owens

From the article

Another Lawsuit

Back in January of this year, Owens attacked New York Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for being “fiscally irresponsible” because the newly elected congresswoman couldn’t afford an apartment in Washington, D.C. However, reporter Nathan Bernard exposed Owens by posting a lawsuit that showed “she rented a $3,500 apartment, lived there for six months rent-free, then claimed she had gotten ‘toxic mold sickness’ and threatened to sue her landlord to avoid paying rent.”

She allegedly stopped paying rent in September of 2016 and was evicted in January of 2017, which coincides with her “coming out” as a conservative only months later.

As for the mold claims, a legal analyst told Bernard Media, “The obvious question is if the place was so unlivable why stay there 6 months, even rent free? Why not get out of there especially if you can afford an apartment for $3,500? It’s not difficult to identify a toxic mold infestation either. If you started to exhibit symptoms that seemed related to the infestation, why not notify a doctor immediately? Also, why sue a year later after moving out? There are a lot of questions that arise on first glance at this case. She’s going to have a huge burden of proof at trial.”

Social Autopsy

In the spring of 2016, Owens launched an anti-cyberbullying website called Social Autopsy. She reportedly started a Kickstarter campaign to raise $75,000 (she sure likes money she doesn’t have to work for). CTPost.com described the site as a “searchable database of offensive speech found on social media.” Owens wanted to expose people who anonymously harassed others online, which is known as doxing and is a huge no-no among conservatives. She claimed she got pushback from the left, which was allegedly one of the sparks that lit her conservative fire.

However, Quillette.com reported, it was the right who attacked her.

“While Owens portrays herself as a victim of leftist persecution, the fact is that the initial backlash against Social Autopsy came mostly from the ‘cultural libertarian’ opposition to the authoritarian left. YouTube video bloggers Matt Jarbo (“Mundane Matt”) and Chris Maldonado (“Chris Ray Gun”), both strong critics of ‘social justice warriors,’ were among the first to blast the project as a terrible idea. Another early negative report came from none other than Breitbart; it was written by Allum Bokhari, a frequent co-author of the not-yet-disgraced Milo Yiannopoulos and a leading foe of the ‘SJW’ left in digital and tech culture,” the site wrote.

This would make sense because it is clearly people on the right or MAGA crazies who don’t want to be exposed for their hatred. You can hear Owens doing the voiceover for the Social Autopsy video below:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"This 20th century Uncle Thomas is a professional Negro-by that I mean his profession is to be a Negro for the white man"
Malcolm X
I wrote this before I heard any of her recent comments during the hearing. But she is actually claiming to be a "professional Negro", here.

Washington, D.C. (Sept.20, 2019)— Today, Chairmen Jamie Raskin and Stephen F. Lynch held a joint Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties and Subcommittee on National Security hearing entitled, “Confronting Violent White Supremacy (Part III): The Transnational Terrorist Threat.”

WITNESSES

Dr. Joshua Geltzer
Director
Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection
Georgetown Law

Dr. Kathleen Belew
Assistant Professor of U.S. History and the College
The University of Chicago

Katrina Mulligan
Managing Director for National Security and International Policy
Center for American Progress

Ms. Candace Owens (minority witness)
Founder, Blexit, Host, Candace Owens Show

They could have had an attorney who tried hate crime cases, a professor with experience teaching about ws violence in American history, a person who works at a civil rights organization, or a recent victim of a hate crime from a ws group.
But, NO, Candace Owens is there testifying with legit experts on the subject just by virtue of her being Black.

Some of her first words in the clip are "It's ironic that I'm the only Black American on the panel, yet nobody has asked me a single question about my experience"

truth2you

All Star
Daps
@dgamer So, you neg me for calling Malcolm X before he became Malcolm X a c00n?

He himself knew how fukked up he was towards uplifitng black people which is what a c00n is, but in this era he would have been praised because entertainment made yall love street shyt like it makes you a real black man somehow. I thought that because I believe being able to handle stress from fighting a lot makes you tough, but most yall nikkas now don't even fight, so that shyt mean nothing now!

The fact that this era doesn't see Malcolm Little as a c00n shows how far off we went from the route that was helping us. The media fukked our heads up, because who he was, just like my past, and all the people I looked up to, including most rappers, WERE/ARE c00nS!

Yall hate of white people makes you be blind to those who are hurting our community, while helping white supremacy. Yeah, I like the c00n nikka shyt sometimes, but I matured, and can accept that the shyt is c00ning, why can't some of yall?

c00nS COME IN ALL FORMS, SO SMARTENUPNAS!:ahh:

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
All I know is the bytch look like an alien and hates herself. She probably look in the mirror then look at a picture of Gwyneth Paltrow and cries. Why would you listen to someone who very clearly hates her own race. A klansmen dressed up in blackface.

And you nikkas in here bloviating on who had it the worst fall right into her plans. ADOS put in work, immigrant blacks that WERE ALSO DESCENDANTS OF, and help tSLAVES put in work too. For the non ADOS crowd, we are not dimenishing your contribution, right now if we focus on our issues, it will help other DOS too. It's not a hard concept but then again some of yall legit have me wondering where you get this retarded rhetoric.
You need to man up, and get educated, no one was speaking on who had it worse, I was speaking on who is fighting white supremacy, and knows how it works because we live right under it, and having others come here to undermine us. The problem is muhs are emotional, and took the shyt somewhere else. Any person with eyes can see what my point was.

How the hell do yall plan to argue against white supremacists, and you can't even hold your emotions together if they make a point you can easily refute with facts? They can easily sway you off your square, and prove their point that we can't prove why we feel why we feel as to being oppressed. Its because yall never had to do it, that's why. I've had to do it most o my life, and it wasn't just white people, it was other black foreigners as well, but yall gonna get mad at that too! Instead of dealing with facts, you cry like women! Prove me wrong with facts, and I will bow down.

I want to know how can a people progress if those same people won't deal with the Judas in their midst? They won't, and we are proof of it! Show me another race of people who constantly have those who look like them talk down on them to others out the race? You won't find them because others stop the shyt before it grows. Black Americans are so loving, and understanding, that we have people shyt on us who have a better life BECAUSE of us, and when we speak on some of them shytting on us we are getting backlash! The ADOS movement should be supported by damn near all black people, but look how many are against it, and listen to the dumb ass excuses, "you are being divisive".:what:

TELL ME WHERE I'M WRONG!

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I hope her white husband kills her and then himself in a murder suicide.
R3gUKEO.png

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@dgamer So, you neg me for calling Malcolm X before he became Malcolm X a c00n?

He himself knew how fukked up he was towards uplifitng black people which is what a c00n is, but in this era he would have been praised because entertainment made yall love street shyt like it makes you a real black man somehow. I thought that because I believe being able to handle stress from fighting a lot makes you tough, but most yall nikkas now don't even fight, so that shyt mean nothing now!

The fact that this era doesn't see Malcolm Little as a c00n shows how far off we went from the route that was helping us. The media fukked our heads up, because who he was, just like my past, and all the people I looked up to, including most rappers, WERE/ARE c00nS!

Yall hate of white people makes you be blind to those who are hurting our community, while helping white supremacy. Yeah, I like the c00n nikka shyt sometimes, but I matured, and can accept that the shyt is c00ning, why can't some of yall?

c00nS COME IN ALL FORMS, SO SMARTENUPNAS!:ahh:

You and I got different definitions of c00ning fam. Malcom Little sure as fukk wasn't X, he pimped, he sold drugs and all that shyt that is a detriment to the black community, absolutely. He was a casualty of white supremacy like a lot of other black folk then doing similar shyt.

You go around calling uneducated broke nikkas that are unenlightened and broken by white supremacy c00ns like that and you diminish the meaning of that word which should be used for people that actively seek to destroy black folk ON behalf of white supremacy. You can call him a dusty uneducated fool, but a c00n is not a term I would call him, nor others that aren't actively race hustling for these ofays. That's my problem with your statement.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You and I got different definitions of c00ning fam. Malcom Little sure as fukk wasn't X, he pimped, he sold drugs and all that shyt that is a detriment to the black community, absolutely. He was a casualty of white supremacy like a lot of other black folk then doing similar shyt.

You go around calling uneducated broke nikkas that are unenlightened and broken by white supremacy c00ns like that and you diminish the meaning of that word which should be used for people that actively seek to destroy black folk ON behalf of white supremacy. You can call him a dusty uneducated fool, but a c00n is not a term I would call him, nor others that aren't actively race hustling for these ofays. That's my problem with your statement.
My man, the word c00n, and its definitions came from white people, how do you not know this?

I gave you the different types of c00ns that they saw as fools. A c00n is basically a black fool who doesn't realize he is a fool because he is working so hard to appeal to whites or be just like them!

By making excuses for those who CHOOSE to hurt us, is exactly where we went wrong as a people. I'm older, and remember how things was right before shyt changed in the 90's, and I'm telling you, street shyt was seen as c00ning UNLESS you did it with some type of class, and HELPED your people once you got money. I remember when I started changing, and talking street, and the shame it gave my grandmother, older people saw that as proving white people right about us. I still can see her face NOW! I remember when chicks started having kids out of wedlock at young ages, and the women making excuses for it like you are doing, and now look where we are at, chicks just dream they can do the shyt by themselves! Even if you don't want to get married, you still have to worry about the chicks thinking she doesn't need you, and just want your money. Where do you think this thinking came from? It didn't happen overnight!

If you don't stop the ignorant shyt while its small, the shyt is gonna grow to hurt you! Older people had a lot of shyt they did wrong, but I will give them credit, they were not on this excuse shyt we have been on since the 80's. It fukked us up as a people, and allowed those who are no good to influence the younger people. So many people in our community are all about self, and materialistic because we allowed this street mentlity to flourish, and we did that by making excuses for no good people. Call it out for what it is. Shame the devil, and make him change!

Last edited:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My man, the word c00n, and its definitions came from white people, how do you not know this?

I gave you the different types of c00ns that they saw as fools. A c00n is basically a black fool who doesn't realize he is a fool because he is working so hard to appeal to whites or be just like them!

By making excuses for those who CHOOSE to hurt us, is exactly where we went wrong as a people. I'm older, and remember how things was right before shyt changed in the 90's, and I'm telling you, street shyt was seen as c00ning UNLESS you did it with some type of class, and HELPED your people once you got money. I remember when I started changing, and talking street, and the shame it gave my grandmother, older people saw that as proving white people right about us. I still can see her face NOW! I remember when chicks started having kids out of wedlock at young ages, and the women making excuses for it like you are doing, and now look where we are at, chicks just dream they can do the shyt by themselves! Even if you don't want to get married, you still have to worry about the chicks thinking she doesn't need you, and just want your money. Where do you think this thinking came from? It didn't happen overnight!

If you don't stop the ignorant shyt while its small, the shyt is gonna grow to hurt you! Older people had a lot of shyt they did wrong, but I will give them credit, they were not on this excuse shyt we have been on since the 80's. It fukked us up as a people, and allowed those who are no good to influence the younger people. So many people in our community are all about self, and materialistic because we allowed this street mentlity to flourish, and we did that by making excuses for no good people. Call it out for what it is. Shame the devil, and make him change!

I agree with the bolded, what I dont agree with is using the word c00n unless it is representing some serious tomfukkery put forth by people shytting on their own race for money or doing the work of klansmen. we just gonna have to disagree on that point chief.