Can you ever see yourself being a step father?

Well can ya?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 72.0%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
No i cant see myself taking care of another mans seed i respect those who opt for that

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's up to God. I used to say no but past few years I've met great women who have kids who were just in a situation (husband died, divorced due to infidelity) etc.

I can't paint everyone with the same brush in my old ignorant days of course it's not ideal but who knows

Sounds like you’re getting desperate, don’t do it. Too many women out here.

Them single mothers have the MOST game, coz they really paying for keeps. They’ll sell yo ass the dream just to trap a dumb mf.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I couldn't do it but a few of my friends have .

One of them was fukking the girl regularly behind her then BF's back for years . Her man rather play Xbox than play with hers.

One rare time dude did smash he got her pregnant. They've been official for around 15 years. Took the girl she had with her ex as his own before having a daughter with her.

The other friend got with a girl he went to high school with. She already had five kids . My other homie who knew her past was like :whoa: but they've been together for over a decade. Married and they have a son together now.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It’s probably worse when you have a kid.

You end up doing more shyt with her kid than your own

Whole situation is lose lose

I done it once and never again

I have my son about 70% of the week every week so yep and to me that would be a MAJOR problem. I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror knowing I’m spending all my time, resources, and energy raising ANOTHER man’s kid while my son is over at his moms house not getting all of that from me and that’s my OWN flesh and blood. I don’t see how dudes do it.

And if you want to spend any real time with the mother you’ll have to be around the kids 80% of the time because her ability to come over to your place and chill is slim especially if the father is hardly getting the kid/kids.

I think I can be with a woman that has 1 kid but the kid HAS to be my sons age (6) or older and she has to be my physical ideal :lolbron:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
No. Unless I'm old and feel like settling down and the children are already grown.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I wanna do volunteer work for kids I always say I'm going 2 and never do :mjcry:

If I had more time I'd love to coach youth sports or something.....

some of these coaches look like they've never played and the kids don't look up to them at all :francis:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the situation.

My oldest Son is not my bio-child but he's every but my child as my others.

He was 18 months old when we got together and I'm the only father he's had.

His Bio contacts him a few times a year and they have a limited relationship but I don't have any issues with him or their contact. He's never disrespected me or my family sohh..

:hubie:

All that said , I love him like my own child (he is) and haven't ever treated him any differently.

But I understand why a single guy wouldn't want to get involved.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Depends on the situation.

My oldest Son is not my bio-child but he's every but my child as my others.

He was 18 months old when we got together and I'm the only father he's had.

His Bio contacts him a few times a year and they have a limited relationship but I don't have any issues with him or their contact. He's never disrespected me or my family sohh..

:hubie:

All that said , I love him like my own child (he is) and haven't ever treated him any differently.

But I understand why a single guy wouldn't want to get involved.

:wow: