Can you ever see yourself being a step father?

Well can ya?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 72.0%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
It would not surprise me if buddy goes full :mjpls:
That ship been sailed. Just skip to 4:13:00

He just lets it all out for the next 20 minutes or so. Not to mention him c00ning it up for Sid from Ice Age when she was rightfully getting that work.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Only way I’d do it is if I was a single dad.

But as a single man, nah I’m cool.
I might smash, but nothing serious.

I’ve personally seen disrespect, from kids who say you’re not my dad, even when the stepdad was far more present and active than the biological dad.

That in itself makes it not worth it. Because no matter how you twist it, my time and resources will be invested into their kid, who could still feel some type of way about me.
This makes sense. One of my boys made it work because his daughter and wife’s daughter close in age. But as a man without any kids that I know of, couldnt do it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
As I age and what I've built and sharpened begins to draw stronger attaction, it would be unlikely to deal with someone in a reasonable age gap and not be.

But "stepfather" is loose because as a #GMB Colonel I ain't signing no contracts. Civil union or no deal.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

These videos got me thinking :jbhmm:

Like got damn this nikka is on a war path against nikkas being Step Dads :mjlol:

Imma keep it real, I rather not, but if I fall in genuine true love with a shorty I got no problem taking care of the kid.

It aint that deep to me , honestly its the "Man" thing to do imo :manny:

This is propaganda. Men get in serious relationships to women with kids all the time. Except having a healthy discussions about the unique challenges and potential red flags, it's fyckery. This is the male version of women saying they don't need a man. Meanwhile, social media platforms are getting paid through advertisers as clips are being upload when people are buy into this self destructive shyt.