Can you ever see yourself being a step father?

Well can ya?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 72.0%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
if I met a chick that checked all the boxes and is the one ,and happened to have a kid I’d be the step pops

I know a chick 29, single with a 5 year old son. Her baby daddy got killed when she was 5 months pregnant she’s wifey material from her looks to how she carries herself. She checks most but not all the boxes(immaturity)but if she did.I would cuff her & be a role model to her son.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I have a son so any woman who deals with me would have to deal with mine so I don't see why I wouldn't. My girlfriends younger daughter's dad died when she was 1 so she looks at me like I'm her dad. They all love my son so I have no problem being that man for them.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yall are in here talking about outliers. A fine woman with kids, checking all types of boxes, she doing this, she doing that, she wife material, etc etc....the reality is the majority of these single moms out here are broken. The majority have nothing to offer you. They looking for a man to come in and provide while you get nothing in return, that's it, that's the deal, that's the deal you get from the majority of single moms out here. I dated two single moms in my 20's, I saw they both shared the same characteristics and retired from single moms.