Can you ever see yourself being a step father?

Well can ya?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 72.0%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

@ this point in my life, I would more than likely be a step father if I wanna be married. However, I would call myself being married to a woman with kids rather than calling myself a step father.

I wouldn't want to be with someone with lil kids. A woman with grown kids, especially kids who are on their own would be ideal given the scenario..

Daps
So if I’m gonna do it…I might as well do it with a bytch I find extremely attractive, right? :what:
Kid is irrelevant to what I am saying bad bytches are a headache and even with kids they look at it as they can get my nikka drop of a dime (which is true a lot of simps out here) so she going to give you a headache. I would rather go for a solid 8 or disposable 7 but if you want to chase dimes and put up with their BS go right on I strictly smash chicks you are Describing they not worth Wifing endless examples of dudes ending up with egg on their face

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Only if:
She’s Widowed
Kid is on a positive trajectory already
Mom shows her family culture is good and the home life is good
If dad is in the picture he’s remarried
If im divorced myself
Etc etc.

Don’t care how fat the ass is or if the fellatio is A1. It’s other shyt that gotta be checked off if I ever consider it. I’m not being step daddy to a bad ass kid

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Kid is irrelevant to what I am saying bad bytches are a headache and even with kids they look at it as they can get my nikka drop of a dime (which is true a lot of simps out here) so she going to give you a headache. I would rather go for a solid 8 or disposable 7 but if you want to chase dimes and put up with their BS go right on I strictly smash chicks you are Describing they not worth Wifing endless examples of dudes ending up with egg on their face
So fuking what? It’s a hypothetical scenario. :mjtf:

Daps
if she was gorgeous (or just a fat ass and slim waist), had a cool ass personality and her BD was a solid dude that died in a car accident, cancer, workplace accident, mass shooting, etc.

ONE kid only.

I might consider it. even then she getting vetted for at least 3 years before i consider marriage
Y’all keep saying if the father died :mjlol:

Chances of the father dying for being on some dumb shyt is much greater than anything else and that’s a reflection of the woman. Plus she will have problems mentally and deep down wish he never died so she could still be with him I want no parts of that :camby:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Did it for a year and a half, one of the most thankless and frustrating experiences I've ever had. But it was a good learning experience, I don't regret it.

Ideally if you are going to be a stepfather, it's you meeting half way with your own kid and her having her own, just 1 kid or 2 that aren't yours makes it so you can't properly command respect, and if you can't command respect the house becomes a war zone. That was how it went for me anyway

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Only if:
She’s Widowed
Kid is on a positive trajectory already
Mom shows her family culture is good and the home life is good
If dad is in the picture he’s remarried
If im divorced myself
Etc etc.

Don’t care how fat the ass is or if the fellatio is A1. It’s other shyt that gotta be checked off if I ever consider it. I’m not being step daddy to a bad ass kid
Such an underrated element to this shyt

My ex's oldest daughter is one of worst kids I've had to deal with for an extended period of time, the amount of bad habits, bad influences and negativity surrounding her is insane and no one was doing anything about it

She could be 10/10 woman of my dreams but if her kid acted like that she can't be cuffed

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
I think the majority of men who say they will never be in a relationship with a single mom are too young or have no real experience in life. One thing I learned in this life, never say never cause you might be surprised. Keep your mind open. There was a time I had the same kind of thinking, now that i'm in a relationship with a single mom, I changed my perspective cause that's the best relationship I ever had. She only has one little girl and there's no problem with that, I could even say that's a plus. So, I think the best answer is that it depends.

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I've entertained the thought dating a few single mothers but I wasn't mature enough to wear that hat. I still wouldn't mind doing it because I'm realistic but I'd rather learn the ins and outs of being a parent with a woman that hasn't had a child yet either.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I think the majority of men who say they will never be in a relationship with a single mom are too young or have no real experience in life. One thing I learned in this life, never say never cause you might be surprised. Keep your mind open. There was a time I had the same kind of thinking, now that i'm in a relationship with a single mom, I changed my perspective cause that's the best relationship I ever had. She only has one little girl and there's no problem with that, I could even say that's a plus. So, I think the best answer is that it depends.
I’m sure all the guys in here who’ve done what you’re doing and learned their lesson, thought like you before they got their wake up call. :manny:

I can’t imagine devoting the rest of my life to raising another man’s spawn, just because I like a woman.