Can You Cook?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I only know how to make breakfast foods (eggs,bacon,sausage,grits,oatmeal,frenchtoast,pancakes ect), sandwiches, rice, salads, & steamed vegetables. Everything else I would need a recipe for. I would never touch raw meat, so someone else would have to make that.​

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I only know how to make breakfast foods (eggs,bacon,sausage,grits,oatmeal,frenchtoast,pancakes ect), sandwiches, rice, salads, & steamed vegetables. Everything else I would need a recipe for. I would never touch raw meat, so someone else would have to make that.

How would you cook for your future husband? :why:

How old are you if I may ask? :sitdown:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
How would you cook for your future husband? :why:

How old are you if I may ask? :sitdown:

He can make the meat. I don't like touching it.

Or maybe I'll use gloves. I don't eat much meat anyway. Mostly chicken and ground turkey. I usually only eat beef when I buy already made burgers.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I only know how to make breakfast foods (eggs,bacon,sausage,grits,oatmeal,frenchtoast,pancakes ect), sandwiches, rice, salads, & steamed vegetables. Everything else I would need a recipe for. I would never touch raw meat, so someone else would have to make that.​

If you continue to cook you will eventually be able to make a lot of meals without remembering recipes. Try cooking for your family as practice. I had to learn how to cook so I knew how to make breakfast and dinner for the family by the time I was 11. Touching raw meat is not bad. I just had to cut beef to make Okra Soup for Gari and Soup (Nigerian dish). Just wash your hands before and after you touch it. Cooking can also be fun when you do it with someone. Breakfast foods and lunch are pretty easy to make. I enjoy making curry chicken, cuscus, fried plantains with rice and spicy shrimp stew, meat pies, fried talapia with friend sweet potatoes (the white kinds. I hate the orange ones). I love fried yucca with beef stew and black beans. I like cooking African based meals. I am not a big fan of soul food per say, but I'd cook it if my family wants to eat it. I enjoy cooking, but I hate when someone interrupts my cooking to do something in the kitchen.
I want to learn how to bake goodies from scratch (cakes, cookies, and etc)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
My food always comes out tasteful.
I have an issue in that i have toake my food look a certain way. I cant bw cooking struggle meals i need my food to look like art but also edible. Let me find somw pics

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
2rhvh4z.jpg

2l4bye.jpg

My sister used to sell food out of our apt when we were young for extra money on the weekends. Me and my niece were her helpers so we basically learned to cook young. Plus it was just us two cause my sister was always working. We had to make whatever we had at the house work, we're very good at improversing. My niece is actually gonna be on cut throat kitchen next week :mjcry:. We're hoping she wins. Anyways yeah so i def know how to cool. All kinds if food but i love haitian and greek food the most. I dont really take pics anymore, if i cook i send the pics to my niece so she can post it on her social media and get the credit. She works off of commission so i figure its good to show diversity plus they wont know if she cooks em or not.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
jhcz00.jpg

140yt12.jpg

These pics are kinda old tho, the most recent is the thanksgiving food.
Now a days i try eat to way more healthier.
So my cooking has gotten pretty routine and boring.
1qfr4h.jpg

This is pretty much what i eat, ill switch it up and add grains or a fresh salad or make fish instead. Im a horrible eater tho. Sometimes i can go the whole day without eating , and i waste food. I hate that about me.

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
jhcz00.jpg

140yt12.jpg

Now a days i try to way more healthier.
1qfr4h.jpg

This is pretty much what i eat, ill switch it up and add grains or a fresh salad or make fish instead. Im a horrible eater tho. Sometimes i can go the whole day without eating , and i waste food. I hate that about me.
Neg pending.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Neg pending.
:sadcam: Its a horrible habit to have.
Thats like the one good thing about living with people lol. They'll eat my food for me. I dont even complain cause everyone knows thats how i am.
It takes me like 6 months to eat a box of cereal lol. Seriously i just wish i didnt have to eat. I wish it was a choice :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
jhcz00.jpg

140yt12.jpg

Now a days i try eat to way more healthier.
1qfr4h.jpg

Beautiful! I hate sweet yams, but I'd still eat your food! The rice looks like mushroom rice in the first pic. Is that mushroom rice?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Beautiful! I hate sweet yams, but I'd still eat your food! The rice looks like mushroom rice in the first pic. Is that mushroom rice?
It's actually sweet potato, its a super food has lots of protein so i try to eat it a lot, plus its easy to cook especially if you are meal prepping.
Yes it is diri djon djon:ohlawd:

The smell of the mushroom when they soaking tho:scust:
Some people like to use the maggi cube but my sister has someone that she gets the djon djon mushrooms from.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:sadcam: Its a horrible habit to have.
Thats like the one good thing about living with people lol. They'll eat my food for me. I dont even complain cause everyone knows thats how i am.
It takes me like 6 months to eat a box of cereal lol.
My sister the same way. Fridge be stocked, shyt be a week plus old :beli:
On some
mrw-a-bombshell-pops-up-on-tinder-but-has-a-bible-verse-in-her-profile-168753.gif

Seriously i just wish i didnt have to eat. I wish it was a choice :yeshrug:
Well thats a lil weird

Last edited: