Can You Cook?

Prynce

Daps
jhcz00.jpg

140yt12.jpg

These pics are kinda old tho, the most recent is the thanksgiving food.
Now a days i try eat to way more healthier.
So my cooking has gotten pretty routine and boring.
1qfr4h.jpg

This is pretty much what i eat, ill switch it up and add grains or a fresh salad or make fish instead. Im a horrible eater tho. Sometimes i can go the whole day without eating , and i waste food. I hate that about me.
:whew: you're a keeper

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I want a woman to cook like my mom. This woman right here reminds me of my mother and her cooking. These no talent useless fukking thots nowadays can't hold a candle to old school women :pacspit:

@bcrusaderw :umad:

:dead: You all are assuming that I would even consider dating a male like any of the dregs on this site. You're a tainted whore who walks all over your SO. I'm happy that you wouldn't consider me. My partner will be a docile virgin male who wants me to lead. He, Guadalupe, and I will ride off into the sunset.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My colleagues/family love my cooking. I can pretty much cook anything. Not trying to brag though. I love pretty food. It has to be presented well, or else I won't like it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
this is why women ain't shyt anymore. This bytch actually proud of not being able to cook. Then in another thread I bet she's all pro feminism :snoop:

yes I can cook. I been living on my own for 4 months now. I cook every day. You disgust me with your nonchalant bytchy attitude. :scust:
:dead: