Can You Cook?

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: smh @ hiring someone to cook for you, lazy ass hoes. My girl gotta know how to throw down in the kitchen, I'm not the best cook myself but I'm trynna learn how to improve. It will be fun to cook toghether and learn from one another.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: smh @ hiring someone to cook for you, lazy ass hoes. My girl gotta know how to throw down in the kitchen, I'm not the best cook myself but I'm trynna learn how to improve. It will be fun to cook toghether and learn from one another.
Your sub talk is too cute.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Oh the irony, i walked into that one.
Edit- :mjpls: nice edit...
Yes, I edited my mistake. I may abhor you, but even I know your omitted apostrophe isn't an example of some kind of deficiency on your part, but a simple mistake.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yeah.. I'm not with that hiring a maid business. My family taught me how to live on my own two feet. I wasn't born or raised in America, so I believe it's an American thing. Most of us live by tradition and discipline from our foreign countries. You wouldn't understand because you can afford a maid to do all that work load for you in your home.

I cook, clean, go to work, work out in the gym, go to school, etc. Not a big problem for me. You can enjoy your maid.
Self sufficiency is important but men are better cooks than women.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It's quite romantic cooking together. :banderas:

Nothing sexier than a man that can cook. Glad you're willing to learn.