Can You Cook?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My lady seems to be scared to cook for me. She says I'm picky with my food but I'm not. I just like a nice home cooked meal. I can cook. In fact I cook damn good and the meals I made thus far might have gotten her shook. Its a deal breaker if she can't cook other than that she is a good woman. I will never in life deal with another woman who can't cook.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
My lady seems to be scared to cook for me. She says I'm picky with my food but I'm not. I just like a nice home cooked meal. I can cook. In fact I cook damn good and the meals I made thus far might have gotten her shook. Its a deal breaker if she can't cook other than that she is a good woman. I will never in life deal with another woman who can't cook.
I'm not a great cooker, but I sure can cook a good meal if I want. I can't take a woman who can't cook seriously because there are too many Youtube videos and recipes in the web for any amateur who wants to know how to make a dish and bake desert. With all the information available in the finger-tips of every mobile devices owners, nobody shouldn't have an excuse.
If you can login in this forum and dedicate your free time to chat, you can browse the internet for cooking lesson :comeon:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a great cooker, but I sure can cook a good meal if I want. I can't take a woman who can't cook seriously because there are too many Youtube videos and recipes in the web for any amateur who wants to know how to make a dish and bake desert. With all the information available in the finger-tips of every mobile devices owners, nobody shouldn't have an excuse.
If you can login in this forum and dedicate your free time to chat, you can browse the internet for cooking lesson :comeon:
As I've stated before cooking AND cleaning are for illegal immigrants.

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Exactly. I even ventured unto YouTube just to check out a few cooking channels and maybe get some ideas so it's no excuse. I find that women nowadays don't even know how to pick out the proper cookery to cook or even select nutritional items and formulate a healthy meal of substance. If a can even hook up oatmeal get rid of her