Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's about all the player. Alex Smith's greatest strength? He understands his weaknesses. Matthew Stafford does not. If he did, he himself would have worked that sidearm out of his system. Not just that, it's his mentality. This was from 11/26

Running back Reggie Bush reacted to the second straight loss on Sunday by suggesting that the team needed to hold a players-only meeting. Bush said that players needed to “really dig deep inside and find out what we’re made of” with five games left to play this season.

Quarterback Matthew Stafford doesn’t think the Lions need to hold any meetings, however. He said the team’s veteran leaders had to be sure that younger players weren’t overreacting to the losses, but that things have not become such a crisis :mindblown:
Matt will likely be gone too but that'll come after Jim's head rolls first. Stafford will get the benefit of the doubt simply because under Jim the whole team implodes. he just doesn't have control of the team. he should have been got Suh under control if he did.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Our playoff hopes are now dead. No way in hell do we win our last two AND need GB and CHI to lose, too.

And I'll be the first to say it: Stafford pulled a Romo out there. Calvin killing us with drops did not help, either. Complete fukking embarrassing performance by the offense tonight.

How do you only give up 18 pts. on 6 FGs, and STILL LOSE?! When your QB plays like a jackass all night, that's how.

And tell me why I got horrid flashbacks of Paul Edinger when Tucker made that kick? Just too eerily similar for a number of reasons.

And I'll go full Makaveli and say...

fukk Stafford :pacspit:

fukk Schwartz :pacspit:

fukk the Detroit Lions as a staff, record label and as a motherfukking crew... and if you wanna roll with them, then fukk you too. All you motherfukkers, fukk YOU TOO. :pacspit:

I'm through getting angry and I'm so fukking sick and tired of the bullshyt. I'd rather them lose out and see Schwartz and Co. get shytcanned than to pull off a comeback and then get curb stomped in the first round of the playoffs. AGAIN!!!

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This fukking team is just living up to the Lions legacy......Lived my entire life with this GARBAGE ass Franchise. Sell the fukking team already. This is how we are going to go out!?!? On top of the division now, might not make the playoffs...this is about as bad as that year these bums didn't win a game.

nojWx.gif

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Same here :beli:

Motor city bowl > lions game
If Louie Anderson starts doing that side arm shyt, plus all the other bullshyt he's known for, don't be surprised if you see a black guy with a blunt object in his hand from the stands running full speed towards that fukkboy. fukk it I got bail money, and somebody has to do it :beli: