Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fontes>>>Schwartz

Atleast fontes teams bounced back and made the playoffs every other year. When they was in a up year they took care of business.

And by take care of business you mean "They got quickly dispatched from the playoffs" right? :patrice: I would rather miss the playoffs altogether than get that Philly or NO treatment. :scusthov:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
And by take care of business you mean "They got quickly dispatched from the playoffs" right? :patrice: I would rather miss the playoffs altogether than get that Philly or NO treatment. :scusthov:

Call it what you fontes was 66-67 here as head coach. I don't even wanna look up what the lions record is since he left.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call it what you fontes was 66-67 here as head coach. I don't even wanna look up what the lions record is since he left.

:ld: You get to a point when you are comparing shyt to smellier shyt...it all stinks breh. :russ:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Had a heart-to-heart with my cousin after the game. This was at about 1 AM and he's in his late 30's. shyt was :to:

Him: "If they bring Schwartz back next year...I'm going to be Lions-free. Officially. I can't do it. I stayed after work to watch them because I didn't want to miss a snap. There's so much talent and such a short window of opportunity to use it. I feel like...it's the coaching. Schwartz can NOT be there next year." :ld:

Me: Well...who should coach then?" :lupe:

Him: "Well....."

lovie-smith-int-story.jpg

How would you guys about him coaching the Leos next year? Realistic or nah? :patrice:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

The most hopeful I have ever been as a Lions fan was when we went 12-4 and got to the NFC championship game against the Redskins. Yes, they styled on us but a young iceberg didn't have the cynicism that he has now and he was playing Tecmo Bowl to see this screen.
tsb3.jpg

This was our destiny, or so I thought it was. :to:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Had a heart-to-heart with my cousin after the game. This was at about 1 AM and he's in his late 30's. shyt was :to:

Him: "If they bring Schwartz back next year...I'm going to be Lions-free. Officially. I can't do it. I stayed after work to watch them because I didn't want to miss a snap. There's so much talent and such a short window of opportunity to use it. I feel like...it's the coaching. Schwartz can NOT be there next year." :ld:

How would you guys about him coaching the Leos next year? Realistic or nah? :patrice:

i'm on board, is Linehan included with Schwartz getting the :camby:?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's exactly who I was thinking about. You bring him in and get that defense under control and bring in an OC who isn't a complete idiot and you might have something. :ehh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It was them and Dallas as the teams on the rise in the early 90's. They actually beat them in the playoffs. Looked like they were on their way. We all now how that turned out. :snoop:
They smoked the cowboys in the offs. If Scott Mitchell woulda been the real deal we woulda been on our way.

Marc trestman the bears head coach was the qb coach that year and had Scott Mitchell playing at a all star level.