Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Woochild was right about Stafford.

Lets get Sean Hill in for these last two and hope for a miracle

probably better just to lose so Schwartz can get those papers
I really think a lot of it comes down to coaching with him. They need someone in there to make him more disciplined and consistent. I think with the right staff in there, we'd see him thrive like he's capable of playing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I really think a lot of it comes down to coaching with him. They need someone in there to make him more disciplined and consistent. I think with the right staff in there, we'd see him thrive like he's capable of playing.
he's done. this nikka aint gonna change what he been doing for 10+ years as a QB. and with this much time in the league i doubt he will just become better at decision making over the offseason. i think what we see right now is what we are going to get with Staff

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
BJUptonIsNotImpressed.gif

Over Under on the times we have this reaction tonight...5.5?
welp,definately shoulda took the over

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
brehs i know i was the enemy today, im sorry :to:

anyway i been crunching numbers it is very favorable for the lions

i would have liked for minny to win but it look like they just blew it. balt might have been a little more disinterested next monday if they lost today (edit: i thought they werent already in the 6 spot, nvm they would have been playing hard either way)

anyway, all the next three are winnable.

we have better divisional and conference records than the bears and packers. plus we beat the bears twice so we have an even bigger advantage over them

the most wins the packers can have is 9. bears can win 10 but its doubtful with their schedule. even better is they play each other again

as long as the brehs buckle up and take care of biz against their next 3 with 2 of them at home, they will be division champions.
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

:to:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
he's done. this nikka aint gonna change what he been doing for 10+ years as a QB. and with this much time in the league i doubt he will just become better at decision making over the offseason. i think what we see right now is what we are going to get with Staff
That's what a strong-willed, disciplinarian coach should be able to do. I believe Stafford can be fantastic with the right coaching staff around him.