Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Year after year, time after time, they keep doing this shyt to us.... and we always come back for more. :to:
Year after year...ever since that playoff game with Philly in 95 - that was when my spirit was broken.
Where else I'ma go?
The Lions are all I got...

...they all I got fam :why:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was clear after the Tampa game that they weren't really about that life. I know nikkas didn't expect them to win last night. :laff:/:patrice:/:to: Jim Schwartz is the new Wayne Fontes. His team is gonna tease you but in the end they will ALWAYS let you down. It's literally the 90's all over again. Calvin is Barry. Bush is Herman Moore. Joique is Johnny Morton. Suh is Speilman. Stafford is whatever highly touted QB that ended up sucking in a Lions uniform that you wanna name. The gangs all here. :snoop: Only difference is they start off hot and tail off at the end instead of starting off poorly and then making a run at the end.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
43934016.jpg

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Glad I was too fukked from the weekend and fell asleep before this shyt came on :beli: time to get Schwartz :camby: and draft one of them mobile BLACK Qb's. Stafford's time is over...fukk him

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It was clear after the Tampa game that they weren't really about that life. I know nikkas didn't expect them to win last night. :laff:/:patrice:/:to: Jim Schwartz is the new Wayne Fontes. His team is gonna tease you but in the end they will ALWAYS let you down. It's literally the 90's all over again. Calvin is Barry. Bush is Herman Moore. Joique is Johnny Morton. Suh is Speilman. Stafford is whatever highly touted QB that ended up sucking in a Lions uniform that you wanna name. The gangs all here. :snoop: Only difference is they start off hot and tail off at the end instead of starting off poorly and then making a run at the end.

Wayne Fontes is likable though.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much went wrong in at game last night :pachaha:

drops, int, play calling...the refs
that Akers kick after the td
the 3rd and 15th
Jim getting out foxed by Harbaugh and letting time run out

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
My dawg just texted me a group of them bytches down at MGM gambling right now. Bout to go down there with a pitchfork and chase them hoes to the practice facility. :damn:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
fontes>>>Schwartz

Atleast fontes teams bounced back and made the playoffs every other year. When they was in a up year they took care of business.