Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It won't effect the team because Ford Jr was running the team anyways. has been for years.

Was hired by Ford Jr not Sr.
What?? Ford Jr was busy running Ford Motor Company for most of the 2000s, he wanted Matt Millen gone, once Millen was fired, that's when Jr had more influence

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I don't need to watch 30 years of football to know Stafford is a bad QB.

He's a jump ball QB who is shaky and a horrible decision maker.

Take 81 away from him and he is a bottom 10 passer.

Also, hiring Caldwell was a horrendous move. That dude has a career losing record as a HC and it's by a wide margin. Basically hired Peyton Manning's film editor to be your HC
Bruh stfu. We been dealing with the lions for decades. Stafford is no where the reason we wanted a ownership change shyt us way deeper than him

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I don't need to watch 30 years of football to know Stafford is a bad QB.

He's a jump ball QB who is shaky and a horrible decision maker.

Take 81 away from him and he is a bottom 10 passer.

Also, hiring Caldwell was a horrendous move. That dude has a career losing record as a HC and it's by a wide margin. Basically hired Peyton Manning's film editor to be your HC
Blame 50+ years of a franchises ineptness on the poor qb play of the last 5 years and argue with that teams fans like you know what you're talking bout...brehs!

Look I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume your incompetent and that you just rushed in to post a comment without really thinking. But if you insist on continuing to reply along the same tangent that you're on now that benefit will be nullified. Don't argue for the sake of arguing folks.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Blame 50+ years of a franchises ineptness on the poor qb play of the last 5 years and argue with that teams fans like you know what you're talking bout...brehs!

Look I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume your incompetent and that you just rushed in to post a comment without really thinking. But if you insist on continuing to reply along the same tangent that you're on now that benefit will be nullified. Don't argue for the sake of arguing folks.
:salute:

Daps

So it's a good thing to wish death upon the owner?

Hey, whatever helps ya sleep at night.

Stafford still gonna be garbage though, maybe yall should wish death upon that frat boy QB too is all i`m saying

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So it's a good thing to wish death upon the owner?

Hey, whatever helps ya sleep at night.

Stafford still gonna be garbage though, maybe yall should wish death upon that frat boy QB too is all i`m saying
:snoop: You know what dude, you got it. Run with whatever narrative you want.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

:lupegarvey:

Signed Golden Tate to a five-year deal. Folks are saying 13M guaranteed. 31M total.

Calvin and Golden out wide? Broyles in the slot? :patrice:

Joique is also all wrapped up now. :ehh:

Soooo...corner, tight end, defensive end, safety?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lupegarvey:

Signed Golden Tate to a five-year deal. Folks are saying 13M guaranteed. 31M total.

Calvin and Golden out wide? Broyles in the slot? :patrice:

Joique is also all wrapped up now. :ehh:

Soooo...corner, tight end, defensive end, safety?

Safety, corner, def end, another wr, ...plus qb and ownership