Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Was riding around with my pops to get him a blue hoodie for the game. We couldn't find shyt anywhere. Just gonna get wallet raped at the stadium:manny:

I'm amped, came in town for this game and gonna do an early Xmas with the fan so no matter what happens with the game it's still a win for me

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We going to have to do the unthinkable :sadcam: have to win 3 games in the row. :pacspit: at Dallas and Cleveland. Both let GB and Chicago have comeback victories.
i think we win tonight and beat NYG next week. and eagles beat CHI , goodell wants PHI/DAL in week 17 to be for all the marbles for ratings. DET should win the division that way

:sadcam:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
i think we win tonight and beat NYG next week. and eagles beat CHI , goodell wants PHI/DAL in week 17 to be for all the marbles for ratings. DET should win the division that way

:sadcam:
You left out Green Bay

Baltimore gives up a average of 3+ sacks a game. We get good pressure and we should blow they ass out.

Damn stafford only been sacked 15 times all year:gladbron:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I say they coming out and smoking em like we did the chargers 2 years ago.

If they lose no playoffs.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The Detroit Lions reportedly could fire head coach Jim Schwartz at the conclusion of the 2013 season if the team fails to make the playoffs.
Ian Rapoport of NFL.com broke the news, via Dan Hanzus:
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday on NFL Network's "NFL Total Access" reported that Schwartz is unlikely to keep his job if the Lions miss the postseason, according to team sources.
Heading into the team's Monday Night Football game against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 15, Detroit was barely hovering above .500 with a record of 7-6. The Lions are embroiled in a battle with the Chicago Bears (8-6) and Green Bay Packers (7-6-1) for the NFC North divisional crown.
Schwartz impressively led the Lions to the playoffs in 2011 with a record of 10-6, losing in the Wild Card Round. The playoff berth was Detroit's first since 1999, and the future appeared bright with Matthew Stafford, Ndamukong Suh and Calvin Johnson leading the way.
Unfortunately for Lions fans, Schwartz's Lions fell apart in 2012, posting an abysmal record of 4-12 and falling well short of the postseason. This year's team has also fallen significantly short of expectations, which is why Schwartz now reportedly finds himself on the hottest of seats.
The always-brash head coach isn't paying attention to the latest news, however.
"There are negative voices all over this business. Those same voices told me I was committing career suicide when I took the Lions job, that it was unfixable and the worst in the NFL," Schwartz told NFL Media's Michael Silver, via Hanzus' report.
Whether he takes this latest report to heart is up to him, but it appears the Lions are serious about this ultimatum.
After the Lions take on Baltimore in Week 15, the team will host the New York Giants in Week 16 and then will close out the season on the road against the feisty Minnesota Vikings. Detroit absolutely should take down New York, but Minnesota could present a challenge at home.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Schwartz has to go now. I don't know if he wants to coach anymore, but I think Gruden would be the perfect hire for this team.