Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Going to make this quick. The nfl will never get another penny from me. I can put up with losing hell where good at it. I won't financially support a crooked business where refs like Ed Houcilini can shyt on us.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We going to have to do the unthinkable :sadcam: have to win 3 games in the row. :pacspit: at Dallas and Cleveland. Both let GB and Chicago have comeback victories.

LOL @ our plight that this is the unthinkable for these fukk ass nikkas.
Stafford is ranked #31 in completion percentage :damn:

Not surprised.

The football world descends upon Detroit tonight. How do you think we will do?

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
LOL @ our plight that this is the unthinkable for these fukk ass nikkas.

Not surprised.

The football world descends upon Detroit tonight. How do you think we will do?

I hope the unbeatable version of the Lions show up, if not we will lose this game if it comes down to a pressure situation, the Lions haven't improved or proved that they can consistently play with their backs against the wall. Offensively my main concern is fumbling, the Ravens are good at knocking the ball loose and we have two runningbacks that are fumble prone, that's not good. Defensively, I'm worried that Flacco will abuse our secondary, Flacco loves the deep ball and that's one of the Lions ,major weaknesses I look for a big game from him and that's the scariest part if Stafford plays like the Stafford of the last few weeks and the Lions can't answer back.

Well, if Schwartz ever wanted to save his job, this is the game to do it. I want to see discipline and fundamentals and I don't want to see the dysfunctional Lions that showed up to play the Steelers and Bucs.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
lions dont make the playoffs...is it time to fire Schwartz?

That time was last year. We finished the season on an 8 game losing streak and that was with a fourth year coach. Not to mention that 5 of those were at home. The Bears fired Lovie Smith after a 10-6 record. There are obviously different expectations for success here at Detroit than in other places.