Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Gruden's my #1 choice. They need someone who can get through to Stafford.
They need somebody to bring a real balance to the offense and turn stafford into rothlesburger in his prime. Stafford cannot be depended on to lead the offense with his arm.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need somebody to bring a real balance to the offense and turn stafford into rothlesburger in his prime. Stafford cannot be depended on to lead the offense with his arm.

Most QB's can't be depended on like that. And the ones who can (Brady, Peyton, Brees) still can't take you all the way like that. With Bell and Bush, this team should be pounding other team with the run. Playaction passes to Calvin :banderas:.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Most QB's can't be depended on like that. And the ones who can (Brady, Peyton, Brees) still can't take you all the way like that. With Bell and Bush, this team should be pounding other team with the run. Playaction passes to Calvin :banderas:.
It's like they want stafford to be something he continues to show that he's not. Last night they was able to move the ball on the ground, but would stop and start passing.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suh's cap hit next year is 20 mil plus. Obviously they will look to extend him but at costs with things to fix such as the secondary, and receiving corps.

Hell, pickups like Bentley, Carey, and Mathis have outplayed big money players and high draft picks

Calvin, Suh and Stafford take a good deal of the cap. They got Levy, and rookies like Ziggy and Taylor on cheap contracts so this will probably work itself out.

Mayhew or whomever is in the gm chair needs better consistent drafting

dont mind me brehs, I'm at a lost :laugh::damn:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Sounds like Gruden. He had Rich Gannon win MVP and had a really efficient offense in Oakland. They haven't been the same since he left and neither has Tampa.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suh's cap hit next year is 20 mil plus. Obviously they will look to extend him but at costs with things to fix such as the secondary, and receiving corps.

Hell, pickups like Bentley, Carey, and Mathis have outplayed big money players and high draft picks

Calvin, Suh and Stafford take a good deal of the cap. They got Levy, and rookies like Ziggy and Taylor on cheap contracts so this will probably work itself out.

Mayhew or whomever is in the gm chair needs better consistent drafting

dont mind me brehs, I'm at a lost :laugh::damn:

The change over to the rookie cap really fukked the Lions. You got Stafford, Calvin, and Suh who were all among the last to get the big time rookie deals. And you can't go backwards with them so you are pretty much stuck giving them even bigger contracts while still trying to build around them. fukked up situation but still doesn't excuse Titus Young and Broyles in back to back 2nd rounds though.