Can We Finally Admit Next-Gen Sucks?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm waiting for the ps4 slim that will come out and be 100 dollars cheaper next year. by then there will be good games.
i did it with the last system and basically finished playing all the great games last year.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm waiting for the ps4 slim that will come out and be 100 dollars cheaper next year. by then there will be good games.
i did it with the last system and basically finished playing all the great games last year.
I doubt that happens next year.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its funny that you're championing the broken fukkfest that is drive club

game is broken on release after being delayed a year and is still missing crucial features they promised

next-gen is here alright :mjlol:
Except it's not broken right now and has all the features they promised.

A quick google search would've saved you from this misinformed post.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Except it's not broken right now and has all the features they promised.

A quick google search would've saved you from this misinformed post.
and how long after release date did it all get fixed?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and how long after release date did it all get fixed?
The "broken" part of the game was fixed several weeks after launch, about 2-3 weeks later people were able to get online with much more consistency. Weather patch which was added yesterday was said to be something coming after launch from WAY before it launched. That had nothing to do with the online having issues. Single player worked perfectly fine offline during launch.
You most likely never even played the game but you quick to tell me about it. :camby:.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I think tbh the best thing to do is cop a Psn or Xbox live account

Download whatever free games become available to your account , then cop the system after the inevitable price drops

By that time you'll have a shyt load of piff for whichever system you decide to cop and a huge back load of quality Games and Indies to choose from.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
The "broken" part of the game was fixed several weeks after launch, about 2-3 weeks later people were able to get online with much more consistency. Weather patch which was added yesterday was said to be something coming after launch from WAY before it launched. That had nothing to do with the online having issues. Single player worked perfectly fine offline during launch.
You most likely never even played the game but you quick to tell me about it. :camby:.
what I wanna know is why you're defending these fakkit developers releasing broken, unfinished games at launch then patching it later. its become a trend this gen if you haven't noticed

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel as though they are not trying to push the systems capabilities much.
But I think they are. They wouldn't be going into 900p 30fps if they weren't. The gpu isn't great in the next gen systems. The only thing they have going for them is the shared ram. They can have higher res textures that way.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I feel as though they are not trying to push the systems capabilities much.

:whoa: I feel they are pushing it too much.. can notice a huge FPS drop off in big gun fights in GTA 5 :whoa:

:whoa: between how long it takes for games to load + FPS drops, im worried bout how the hardware will hold up in the next year or 2, I dont think they make it 5 years on this shyt :yeshrug:

on the positive side, im having a great time riding by with coli crew in a lambo doing drive bys on the rest of the servers :bustback:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:whoa: I feel they are pushing it too much.. can notice a huge FPS drop off in big gun fights in GTA 5 :whoa:

:whoa: between how long it takes for games to load + FPS drops, im worried bout how the hardware will hold up in the next year or 2, I dont think they make it 5 years on this shyt :yeshrug:

on the positive side, im having a great time riding by with coli crew in a lambo doing drive bys on the rest of the servers :bustback:
But I think they are. They wouldn't be going into 900p 30fps if they weren't. The gpu isn't great in the next gen systems. The only thing they have going for them is the shared ram. They can have higher res textures that way.
Im sure there is still a boost in power from last gen systems to this.

Simply using that boost while incorporating some optimization techniques should make it much better than it already is.

Unless they didnt make the system that much powerful compared to last gen. :yeshrug: