Can We Finally Admit Next-Gen Sucks?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I guess for people who sit around and play games all day it would suck with all the remakes and shyt

But I haven't played the originals so the remakes are new games to me. I'm eating good

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
He's not. The problem is he's broke so he's speaking from the perspective of someone who's gotta save his money for more important shyt like food and rent. It's hard to justify disposable income for grqphics, when you don't have any :ld:

more like weed :sadcam:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This gen has been more about social features implemented into gaming and sharing footage easier.

The jump graphically is decent from last gen, but it's not exactly blowing many away because games have been comparable to what we're seeing on these new consoles for quite some time now on PC. This gen has essentially been better graphics with the same gameplay that we've been used to. The sequels aren't really adding much besides better graphics, we have games being re-released in HD and they're being copped at a high rate... so this means companies will more than likely continue to do this. From a technical stand point, this gen has been underwhelming outside of a few titles.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If u have nothing better to do than play video games all day then ur right it's not enough games out right now on either system to do this right now.

If u have a job and other responsibilities that come before gaming then there are too many games out right now to play all of em. I only have 3 games ...2k, GTAV, and The Show and that's more than enough to keep me busy when I have time to play :manny:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Everyone is going to have their own expectations and experiences so you'll always get the typical mixture of extremes.

Me personally, I was very careful about the games I chose for my PS4 (still on the fence about Watchdogs :dahell:). I got a mixture of different genres (RPG, ACTION, FPS, ETC.) so that each play experience would be different.

It's not that the systems have failed (clearly they do their job and will continue to grow) it just comes down to making smart choices. You know your interest, buy accordingly.

Next year alone we're getting:
BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT
The Witcher 3
Dragon Ball XV
The Order 1886
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy Type-0
Mortal Kombat X
Battlefield Hardline
And possibly Metal Gear

And that's in the first 6 months. You just may have picked the wrong system

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his better be free to play . i am def not buying a game to fly arrond all day and i cant even shoot at opps what parta the game is that??

that art design is phenominal tho

you actually can shoot at others...if you look in the top right corner, it shows your ammo count....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its been wack as fukk but some people wont admit it and try to have you believe every gen started like this.

Nope. I can and have in all these threads listed generation defining games released in the first 12-15 months of pretty much every system.

This gen has been defined by re-releases, broken games and all sorts of other fukkery by studios.

This gen SUCKS. But if you like playing reskinned ass creed 12 and reskinned cod 30 im sure youre enjoying your stale ass games.

Anybody thats a fan of innovation though is disgusted by this shyt.
But Ass Creed 12 is better than Super Mario 30 :stopitslime: Noboyd plays that niche shyt anyway, based Ubisoft :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mzeeim.gif

3jtdbxH.gif

Nexgen is here brehs :win:.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everyone is going to have their own expectations and experiences so you'll always get the typical mixture of extremes.

Me personally, I was very careful about the games I chose for my PS4 (still on the fence about Watchdogs :dahell:). I got a mixture of different genres (RPG, ACTION, FPS, ETC.) so that each play experience would be different.

It's not that the systems have failed (clearly they do their job and will continue to grow) it just comes down to making smart choices. You know your interest, buy accordingly.

Next year alone we're getting:
BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT
The Witcher 3

Dragon Ball XV
The Order 1886
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy Type-0
Mortal Kombat X
Battlefield Hardline
And possibly Metal Gear

And that's in the first 6 months. You just may have picked the wrong system

aHp5lXA.gif