Can We Finally Admit Next-Gen Sucks?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Uncharted, The Last of Us (I have it, haven't played it yet), FarCry 4...they all look like the same game to me. Is it really a big difference between them? Seems like people go crazy that they are all must haves.
Those 3 games are far from the same.

Far Cry is a first person open world...one big ass locale(with different types of areas within it)
Uncharted is 3rd person linear adventure in different locales
The Last of Us is a horror and story driven game across several different locales

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Only game I play on ps4 is warframe...Which is FREE :mjlol: and also for pc. So I would have to agree with this sentiment.

But in it's defense rarely is the next-gen great right off the bat. It takes away to get into the real games.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Used to play a ton of Warframe on Steam. Game was really solid but wish they made the different frames more varied.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bump, because this ended up being one of the best gens ever. And you know everyone on here is gonna say the same shyt about the XSX/PS5 gen at least through 2022.
He didn't even have to wait that long either. Next gen(last gen) was knocking it out the park like every few months from 2017 to 2020.
but was still dropping classics here and there from 2015 to 2016. like Arkham knight witcher 3 and uncharted 4 for example.
So for me personally that means of the 2014 -2020 lifespan of the PS4 in particular, we had piff for all but the first year.
and techically if you count GTA V it had a classic game the first year too.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Bump, because this ended up being one of the best gens ever. And you know everyone on here is gonna say the same shyt about the XSX/PS5 gen at least through 2022.
I bet if we could pull them Sohh threads, nikkas said the same thing about ps3.

prolly not the 360, cuz it came out swinging before it went full re re with Kinect.

just proves my point in the other thread, PS4/x1 started out slow :yeshrug: