Can We Finally Admit Next-Gen Sucks?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Weren't you the weed head claiming you were selling all your shyt to buy more weed cause you didn't have a job?

yeah. my xbox 360 got refused when i went to trade it in. apparently someone opened it and they dont accept it if it been opened.

its hard to get a job with a criminal record and no education too. ive been refused from mcdonalds lol. dont judge me. you arent in my shoes.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
traded in my xbox one and havent looked back since. shyt is a scam. paying all that extra money for some extra graphics. :scust:

not to mention the lack of games which leaves you dumbfounded at how you can release a games console and have like 10 games out for it. :deadrose:

im not a big gamer, (i still play 360) but if I was serious about gaming id have to build a gaming pc. the community mods look piff.

those were the only games i had for my xbox one too. what a disgrace.

Weren't you the weed head claiming you were selling all your shyt to buy more weed cause you didn't have a job?

yeah. my xbox 360 got refused when i went to trade it in. apparently someone opened it and they dont accept it if it been opened.

its hard to get a job with a criminal record and no education too. ive been refused from mcdonalds lol. dont judge me. you arent in my shoes.

:deadrose:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its been wack as fukk but some people wont admit it and try to have you believe every gen started like this.

Nope. I can and have in all these threads listed generation defining games released in the first 12-15 months of pretty much every system.

This gen has been defined by re-releases, broken games and all sorts of other fukkery by studios.

This gen SUCKS. But if you like playing reskinned ass creed 12 and reskinned cod 30 im sure youre enjoying your stale ass games.

Anybody thats a fan of innovation though is disgusted by this shyt.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Metal gear 4
God of war
Uncharted 4
Last of us 2
FInal fantasy 15
Tekken 7
Street Fighter 5
Guilty Gear xrd
Battlefield 4/Hardline/5
Kingdom Hearts 3
Fallout 4
Elders Scrolls

Nah, we really bout to eat this gen.

How many years until you next gen peasants get that new elder scrolls? cus i still play skyrim on my 360.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Bought my PS4 at launch and its been fantastic for me. Then again I had realistic expectations for the 1st year which is always a transition year.. I have retired my PS3 this summer. Using PS4 made me hate PS3 because everything was so damn slow and clunky in comparison. The UI is so much better and you can multitask on it and jump between netflix/hulu and games seamlessly.

In terms of games, it always takes a year plus to get the ball rolling for any new system. Relax. Still plenty of dope games to play right now.