Can Somebody Help Me Understand “Blackrock” and How One Company OWNS the World?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Hell if I know! Lmao! I was googling 2021 housing crisis and his video popped up!

Then I saw some shyt on Tik Tok and started connecting dots.

This dude claimed that Blackrock was primarily responsible for our current housing crisis as they are major players in investors

I’m fact checking his shyt but so far the articles I’m reading are all confirming.
Which is terrifying.:damn:
It was also them that caused the 2008 financial crisis. I think it was black rock asset management. It was allllll over the TV, I was wondering who they were as I hadn’t heard of them.

ETA: It was actually Northern Rock

Last edited:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
@Booksnrain
Who is dude in the video and why should I trust what he say?

:dahell: :what:

we don't have to trust dude in the video, breh, we can check the info ourselves...

go to yahoo finance and type in any major corporation, click on the holders tab and look at the top shareholders...blackrock and vanguard are consistently in the top 3 shareholders...

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was this years old when I learned that one company owns most of the world’s wealth:damn: When I asked ya’ll what the richest industry was I thought we all agreed it was the pharmaceutical industry. Right? RIGHT?!

NOPE. It’s somebody I barely heard of called Blackrock and apparently they own all the shares in most major pharma companies too.

How can they say it’s a free market if one group owns all of it. They are worth over trillions of dollars!!!!!!

Dude said most major world governments answer to them. Even world central banks.

How Sway?!:damn:

I never even heard of these fukkers!
Can one of you super smart, in the know individuals break this down for us serfs? I thought the IRS was the big beast, but apparently they answer to these mofos??!!!

What nobody tells you about capitalism is that by it's inherent logic of capital accumulation, in the end one person/entity will own everything.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was this years old when I learned that one company owns most of the world’s wealth:damn: When I asked ya’ll what the richest industry was I thought we all agreed it was the pharmaceutical industry. Right? RIGHT?!

NOPE. It’s somebody I barely heard of called Blackrock and apparently they own all the shares in most major pharma companies too.

How can they say it’s a free market if one group owns all of it. They are worth over trillions of dollars!!!!!!

Dude said most major world governments answer to them. Even world central banks.

How Sway?!:damn:

I never even heard of these fukkers!
Can one of you super smart, in the know individuals break this down for us serfs? I thought the IRS was the big beast, but apparently they answer to these mofos??!!!

OP asking about Blackrock. :francis:

Nice knowing you...

mykey

Superstar
Daps
The Vanguard Group, Inc. is an American registered investment advisor based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, with about $8 trillion in global assets under management, as of January 13, 2021.

Unfukkienbelievable!!! But they want you to focus on Elon Musk, Bezos, Gates and other frontmen, never the beast system behind the curtain.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It is close to the self-fulfilling prophecy. You know how if you tell someone that they're great, they'll be more likely to act in a way that will create someone who is great.

Blackrock has a reputation of being a good investor. Because they have that reputation, people will trust them with their money. Because they have money, they're able to invest I'm ventures that benefit from the investment. The success of that venture then builds their portfolio and increases their reputation. Take this as an example.

Company A - Is carrying out research into the development of a new type of alloy that, if successful, will create a metal that is more resistant and lighter than those currently used on aircraft.

Company B - Is carrying out the same research.

I invest in company A. Blackrock invests in company B. Company B is more likely to succeed; other companies will look at Blackrock's investment and want a slice of the pie.

This is the damage done by white supremacy by the way. For all you bootstrap cocksuckers (I'm looking at you @Ezekiel 25:17 ) it is not enough to have talent and hardwork. I'm any industry, you're reliant on other people being willing to play ball. That cooperation, people acting in tandem, is what ensures success.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Unfukkienbelievable!!! But they want you to focus on Elon Musk, Bezos, Gates and other frontmen, never the beast system behind the curtain.
The Vanguard Group, Inc. is an American registered investment advisor based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, with about $8 trillion in global assets under management, as of January 13, 2021.
This is how people get priced out the hood.

Y'all lose Philly, it's a wrap up north.
Social corporatism about to have its way.
:francis:
They must got a serious redevelopment plan for Philly in the works.
Malvern pretty close to Philly.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hell if I know! Lmao! I was googling 2021 housing crisis and his video popped up!

Then I saw some shyt on Tik Tok and started connecting dots.

This dude claimed that Blackrock was primarily responsible for our current housing crisis as they are major players in investors

I’m fact checking his shyt but so far the articles I’m reading are all confirming.
Which is terrifying.:damn:

Yep. I live in a nice neighborhood that’s on the outskirts of my city. A few years back a bunch of homes were built across the street and I noticed there were no for sale signs on any of them. Did some research and found out this company bought all of them up to rent that out for more than what a mortgage would cost.

And these aren’t even big homes. They’re modest starter homes for a couple with a kid or two or newlyweds looking for their first home. They’re probably making 10x their investment on each house. shyt is criminal.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All conspiracy theories and lore was always in itself the distraction and a cover for white supremacy.

This is just capitalism. No different during the era of kings and queens, only now its shareholders and hedgefunds.
Exactly. People need to stop with the mystified sensational crap. Europe was literally carved up by intermarried families. Power has always been held in concentration. It's business as usual. We talk like share cropping for feudal lord's is the past because we don't work fields but for corporations instead. The structure is still similar. The marketing is better. Society always looks like a pyramid with less people on top.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
What nobody tells you about capitalism is that by it's inherent logic of capital accumulation, in the end one person/entity will own everything.
More like crony capitalism and there're supposed to be anti-trust laws for this kind of thing but when the politicians who are supposed to enforce them are on the take there's not much that can be done.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
:umad:

No Need To Be Upset GIFs | Tenor
:wtf:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is way worse than I initially thought.

Cliffs:
  • One supercomputer software program is capable of predicting risk within investments. :damn:

• This program called Aladdin has been adopted by nearly every major government in the world to help them decide how to best invest their own money.
:damn:
  • Blackrock owns this computer and the data of all the investors. It recently expanded its mining software to personal data. We always hear about data leaks and companies selling personal info. That’s what this shyt is about. That demonic robot mines every keystroke to gain info about what we want so it can make predictions about where the market will go.

ONE COMPANY HAS ACCESS TO ALL THIS INFO!

• And they have been able to become major shareholders in
FjJdTIhWQAAmagc.jpg

• The end goal is for them to own everything. Apparently, they are also elected officials on our U.S. Treasury and the biggest, richest lobbyists to ensure legislation that supports their companies gets passed.

This is un-fukking-real. What happened to all that shyt we learned about a free market in capitalism and avoidance of monopolies?!!

@Booksnrain come on now, you really didn't realize it was all a fraud and it wasn't really a free market 😂😂