Can Somebody Help Me Understand “Blackrock” and How One Company OWNS the World?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah, housing is a human right, not a commodity hustle for some scammer scumbag to get rich off of.

Lack of ownership will lead to higher crime and less clean streets. No one owns = no one cares to fix things up or clean the streets.

That is why some of these landlords need to get harmed by the tenants that want to OWN their place.
the more expensive you make things that are kinda deemed essential, the more people become desperate

in toronto car theft is only ONE the newest crime waves- An 'unstealable' car? How a Toronto man defeated car thieves 9 times.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I was this years old when I learned that one company owns most of the world’s wealth:damn: When I asked ya’ll what the richest industry was I thought we all agreed it was the pharmaceutical industry. Right? RIGHT?!

NOPE. It’s somebody I barely heard of called Blackrock and apparently they own all the shares in most major pharma companies too.

How can they say it’s a free market if one group owns all of it. They are worth over trillions of dollars!!!!!!

Dude said most major world governments answer to them. Even world central banks.

How Sway?!:damn:

I never even heard of these fukkers!
Can one of you super smart, in the know individuals break this down for us serfs? I thought the IRS was the big beast, but apparently they answer to these mofos??!!!

Technically, hundreds of thousands of people own the world. You might be one of them, if you consider that most employers have blackrock in 401k, pensions, or mutual funds.

I think blackrock is actually less insidious than your standard investment banks like Goldman or Morgan Stanley or credit suisse because it's composed of normal people and obviously some rich ones.

I've personally used their Asia funds in my portfolio so that I don't have to do legwork on which Chinese companies are legit. I have considered their REITs but they don't earn enough for me

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
aladdin-disney.gif
This shyt is way worse than I initially thought.

Cliffs:
  • One supercomputer software program is capable of predicting risk within investments. :damn:

• This program called Aladdin has been adopted by nearly every major government in the world to help them decide how to best invest their own money.
:damn:
  • Blackrock owns this computer and the data of all the investors. It recently expanded its mining software to personal data. We always hear about data leaks and companies selling personal info. That’s what this shyt is about. That demonic robot mines every keystroke to gain info about what we want so it can make predictions about where the market will go.

ONE COMPANY HAS ACCESS TO ALL THIS INFO!

• And they have been able to become major shareholders in
FjJdTIhWQAAmagc.jpg

• The end goal is for them to own everything. Apparently, they are also elected officials on our U.S. Treasury and the biggest, richest lobbyists to ensure legislation that supports their companies gets passed.

This is un-fukking-real. What happened to all that shyt we learned about a free market in capitalism and avoidance of monopolies?!!

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
The-Road-to-Serfdom-First-Edition1.jpg

Need to start considering tax-free routes to retirement and smooth generational wealth transfers. Hold as many stable assets as you can when the market fluctuates. Living in the city ain't about to be the move in the coming decades, that commute gone be hell but once they lock the cities and restrict personal vehicle traffic if you ain't got an exit plan you will be fukked. They want to limit private ownership as much as possible to have more for themselves and a mass of people without alternatives. If you still in your twenties, focus on securing property (land) and limiting debt as much as possible while securing an alternative retirement income. Expensive real estate market areas gone be the testing ground for these changes.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oh, yea.

Ppl became more familiar with them during the Covid era because they were snapping up all the real estate.

One of the reasons why if you were smart you took advantage of the market and purchased during the pandemic/“bandemic”

Firms, especially Blackrock, were purchasing residential at an alarming clip. Why? Because once housing is unavailable, ppl have to just pay whatever the market rate is for rent. Endless upside for firms.

People were complaining about landlords, etc, but what happens when the house/townhome/neighborhood properties you’re renting are investment properties for firms? There’s no one to run to or complain to, and they won’t be forced to be as lenient with tenants who are behind on rent, evictions, etc.

People were making offers well above asking and still not winning because it was Blackrock, etc paying way above asking to secure the purchases. They were pricing regular ppl out of the market years ago.

This is why ppl can’t listen to all these online gurus. Everyone said “wait until the next crash to purchase”, drowning out the voices of a few who said “ay- if you have the $ do it NOW”. Now it’s 10x harder than it was 2020/2021. Those mortgage rates ain’t coming back ANYtime soon, and no one trying trying to sell and buy a new spot with these rates if you were able to refinance and get into a 2./3.something fixed rate.

There were threads about this right on The Coli when I was lurking. Sheeeeeit I refinanced before it was too late too 🤣

Coli be having the scoop lol
Well damn sis! This is why we don’t hear anything about them

They own the damn media?! Da hell u own 1st amendment rights and “unbiased reporting”.
:deadrose: