Can Somebody Help Me Understand “Blackrock” and How One Company OWNS the World?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We are approaching the breaking point…

It isn’t too late for the ppl who can peep game, but a lot of ppl are going to get left behind economically. This is the time to up our skills and get $ and invest.

There’s a class of people (regardless of race) who are still making it happen with no problem out here. This is turning into a society that is uncomfortable for those with low/no skills.

Pick the right field and get ready for what’s to come 🤷🏾‍♀️ :francis:

Nah, no amount of "bootstrapping" can help the general public. We need bloodshed against these corporations. Bottom fukking line!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
More like crony capitalism and there're supposed to be anti-trust laws for this kind of thing but when the politicians who are supposed to enforce them are on the take there's not much that can be done.

corporations are mortal. They can still fall by excessive force.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I've tried to repeat this to the bootlickers over and over. The entire system is built on the idea that people with more money get further and further ahead of people with less money.

This bullshyt about "Well you just need to learn the system and you can win too!" is blind to what the system is. Sure, some people by the right skills or luck can carve out a place. But that will never be true for MOST people in MOST situations, because the system is explicitly designed to not only keep the top people at the top but ensure they accumulate more and more of the total resources while they're there.

The nature progress of capitalism is for the wealthiest people to gain more and more resources and control until there's either a revolution or a huge crash.

Remember in the pre-COVID years when everyone said "Major in STEM and IT and you will win in capitalism" BS?

Now you don't hear that much of that anymore :sas2: . Guess why?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
These types of conversations spark all kinds of discussions on race and ancestry…oooh here’s an interesting tidbit

Blackstone…that company that owns the world…also acquired Ancestry.com and are looking to buy more DNA and ancestry databases.

Question is: WHY?

Ciao!
Did ya’ll know this?? What do they want with our DNA?! :damn:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So apparently they got some type of magical AI computer that spies on everybody, harvests the information and predicts the market trends through hocus pocus algorithms.
:why:
And they sold this shyt to every major company which made them even richer…:why: because they can now access information about those companies too.

:damn:
Doesn’t spy

These companies give it access to their data and has been since 1998.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Nah, no amount of "bootstrapping" can help the general public. We need bloodshed against these corporations. Bottom fukking line!
That too.

But if you’re a CPA, an actuary, a traveling nurse, an attorney, an electrical engineer, a trucker, etc you probably aren’t really tripping at the moment. That’s my point. Shyt; if you’re a successful YTber you ain’t tripping. You have YTbers making videos about this exact topic getting no less than 15,000+ views daily lol

Literally no one in my family and few in my friend circle are tripping over finances and will weather the current, and coming storms.
I’m not saying that to brag- I’m saying that to say there are people out here who have been in lucrative fields for a minute who will be aight a lot longer than some of us.

The average American, though, not so much. It’s not about “bootstrapping”; it’s about understanding what is coming.

There is a shift coming.

Put it like this, if someone would be a good candidate for UBI, if they can, it’d be wise to look into improving their skill set to possibly make a move to a sector that pays more.

I definitely agree with you, and Americans SHOULD be in the streets like the French, but the shift in work, etc is coming regardless.

There are changes coming, and if you are young enough and have the wherewithal it’s worth it to look into making some changes. People switch careers all the time. Some ppl need to do so now 🤷🏾‍♀️

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
corporations are mortal. They can still fall by excessive force.
This is utopian well wishing

Corporations live and die by the dollar. Removing that dollar is the only "bloodshed" that matters but people love their products too much to substantially divest their dollar from the things they want or think they need

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
That too.

But if you’re a CPA, an actuary, a traveling nurse, an attorney, an electrical engineer, a trucker, etc you probably aren’t really tripping at the moment. That’s my point. Shyt; if you’re a successful YTber you ain’t tripping. You have YTbers making videos about this exact topic getting no less than 15,000+ views daily lol

Literally no one in my family and few in my friend circle are tripping over finances and will weather the current, and coming storms.
I’m not saying that to brag- I’m saying that to say there are people out here who have been in lucrative fields for a minute who will be aight a lot longer than some of us.

The average American, though, not so much. It’s not about “bootstrapping”; it’s about understanding what is coming.

There is a shift coming.

Put it like this, if someone would be a good candidate for UBI, if they can, it’d be wise to look into improving their skill set to possibly make a move to a sector that pays more.

I definitely agree with you, and Americans SHOULD be in the streets like the French, but the shift in work, etc is coming regardless.

There are changes coming, and if you are young enough and have the wherewithal it’s worth it to look into making some changes. People switch careers all the time. Some ppl need to do so now 🤷🏾‍♀️
:whoo: Mfs comfortable

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Did ya’ll know this?? What do they want with our DNA?! :damn:
You want the dystopian answer?.....Use the DNA to do gene sequencing and editing using CRISPR

I met a woman that was fcking with CRISPR on pigs and cows in Eastern Europe like as an art project, no type of scientific credentials to do so, she was editing cows to change their coat color and horn size etc.
:hubie:

I never gave any samples to those websites because I figured they'd be doing some Henreitta Lacks type mess with your DNA. With birth rates being low and people not having kids till later, I wouldn't be surprised if they use it to try to create designer babies, so an older woman can have children with way less chance of complications or birth defects....at a price:sas2:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
That too.

There is a shift coming.

Think we’re kinda already doing that and it’s not REALLY working because a lot of cities folks still can’t afford homes. Work wages will never make the incremental changes needed so that it balances out with the current economy or at least the real estate market. I live in Toronto and out here making 100k isn’t enough to get approved for a mortgage and a household income of 200k is baselevel what you would need

We can all get higher wages by switching careers, investing, building new skills etc, but at what point are we all over skilled? Does the market correct itself itself because of this? Do standards for jobs start to go up since the pool of talent is even more skilled?

I ask because job markets we’ve seen raise expectations in job experience, post secondary education level, which school you went to etc. in the 2010s.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Think we’re kinda already doing that and it’s not REALLY working because a lot of cities folks still can’t afford homes. Work wages will never make the incremental changes needed so that it balances out with the current economy or at least the real estate market. I live in Toronto and out here making 100k isn’t enough to get approved for a mortgage and a household income of 200k is baselevel what you would need

We can all get higher wages by switching careers, investing, building new skills etc, but at what point are we all over skilled? Does the market correct itself itself because of this? Do standards for jobs start to go up since the pool of talent is even more skilled?

I ask because job markets we’ve seen raise expectations in job experience, post secondary education level, which school you went to etc. in the 2010s.
Fair point :ehh:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
All conspiracy theories and lore was always in itself the distraction and a cover for white supremacy.

This is just capitalism. No different during the era of kings and queens, only now its shareholders and hedgefunds.

It's not capitalism but I noticed people love to throw that out anytime discussions on wealth disparity are had. It's very first year college studenty and an oversimplification that doesn't actually address any real issues.

The reality is there needs to be a limit on how many companies an investment firm can have in it's portfolio.