Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was far from perfect but you are forgetting the global impact of that watershed event.

Oh, and he saved the global economy.

You dumb cracker. The economy was already on the upswing in Obama's tenure. Look up the stats

Trump bettered the stock market, that's very different than the rest of the economy.

But your peanut brain won't see that.

The stock market impacts people with investments. Most Americans don't have investments that can be meaningful short term except for the one percent whom your poor pale ass loves to defend

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You dumb cracker. The economy was already on the upswing in Obama's tenure. Look up the stats

Trump bettered the stock market, that's very different than the rest of the economy.

But your peanut brain won't see that.

The stock market impacts people with investments. Most Americans don't have investments that can be meaningful short term except for the one percent whom your poor pale ass loves to defend

Shh remedial gringo and read.

Before Obama there were many globally who did not believe that a black man could successfully "run the world". The fact that he did it and the world did not fall apart would have come as a surprise to many. He did a better job than his yt predecessor and his yt successor and that undermines irrationality. Yes, there are those that will try to ignore reality but Obama's example introduces doubt and fatefully undermines certainty. It is an indelible mark on (recent) history which rubs their face in reality without you having to do or say anything. "Blacks are stupid, yts are smart" becomes a harder sell when you see what Trump is doing. Of course there is nothing special about this per se but the power emanating from this "pulpit" comes from the fact that this it highly visible and almost everyone on Earth can see it. In the last hundred years there has been no more public example of a black intellect wiping the floor with his peers than that. Maybe even in the last few hundred years.

Now in America the local yts are more resistant to this type of reality but this is not just about America. Just as Trump setting the tone for political engagement globally over these last few years has demonstrated America influences. In far flung places the far flung motes of this event will make the lives of many just a tad bit easier. It will mean that doubt opens doors and opportunities which they may not have had before. It cements the reality that putting a black man in charge can and does work. It cements the reality of competence, actualization and equivalence which matters for business and trade.

Viewed globally and in the content of history he was a good president.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, liberals on here or Twitter just don't get that.

They seriously think that calling everybody who calls them on their bullshyt a "Russian bot" or "closet Republican" or a "c00n" is gonna make everybody go,:ohhh: "You know what? I'm just gonna shut up and vote for sellout corporate Democratic party that sold out to Wall-Street, drug companies, oil companies, and supported mass surveillance and mass incarceration."

It's because they live in an echo chamber on MSNBC, CNN, and Twitter that constantly tells them what they want to hear.

hff6s5O.png
"Hillary really won"

hff6s5O.png
"It was the Russians, no Jill Stein, no Bernie, no James Comey, no sexism that put Trump in office"

hff6s5O.png
"Trump is gonna be impeached and removed from office any day now"

hff6s5O.png
"Obama was a good president"

hff6s5O.png
"The system's not the problem, it's just Trump. Once he goes away everything's gonna go back to normal"

hff6s5O.png
"Love me Zaddy"

hff6s5O.png
"LGBT rights are the new Civil Rights"

Every election day that I don't vote, I just sit at home and laugh at all the suckers who's hearts are broken caring for all of these White supremacists.

:mjlol:

This was hilarious, and spot on

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Yeah, liberals on here or Twitter just don't get that.

They seriously think that calling everybody who calls them on their bullshyt a "Russian bot" or "closet Republican" or a "c00n" is gonna make everybody go,:ohhh: "You know what? I'm just gonna shut up and vote for sellout corporate Democratic party that sold out to Wall-Street, drug companies, oil companies, and supported mass surveillance and mass incarceration."

It's because they live in an echo chamber on MSNBC, CNN, and Twitter that constantly tells them what they want to hear.

hff6s5O.png
"Hillary really won"

hff6s5O.png
"It was the Russians, no Jill Stein, no Bernie, no James Comey, no sexism that put Trump in office"

hff6s5O.png
"Trump is gonna be impeached and removed from office any day now"

hff6s5O.png
"Obama was a good president"

hff6s5O.png
"The system's not the problem, it's just Trump. Once he goes away everything's gonna go back to normal"

hff6s5O.png
"Love me Zaddy"

hff6s5O.png
"LGBT rights are the new Civil Rights"

Every election day that I don't vote, I just sit at home and laugh at all the suckers who's hearts are broken caring for all of these White supremacists.
:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He was far from perfect but you are forgetting the global impact of that watershed event.

Oh, and he saved the global economy.

:russ: Dude, he didn't put ONE major Wall-Street bankster in jail.

He just kicked the can down the road, so the recession/depression we're about to have is gonna be 10x worst than the 2008 one, because not only did he not punish any of them, he bailed them out and now they're more powerful and reckless than ever before.

You just wait​

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:russ: Dude, he didn't put ONE major Wall-Street bankster in jail.

He just kicked the can down the road, so the recession/depression we're about to have is gonna be 10x worst than the 2008 one, because not only did he not punish any of them, he bailed them out and now they're more powerful and reckless than ever before.

You just wait​

I agree with some of that.

He should have punished the banks more - but that's almost impossible even now and was almost impossible for him.

The solution to this problem would be to cede world dominance to others, to live within american means and to be honest with the population and the house. As he didn't have that trump-ian teflon-esque cloak of support-no-matter-what he had to step carefully.

He set it up nicely though for the next more radical breh to enter stage left plus the other important stuff that I mentioned.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I agree with some of that.

He should have punished the banks more - but that's almost impossible even now and was almost impossible for him.

The solution to this problem would be to cede world dominance to others, to live within american means and to be honest with the population and the house. As he didn't have that trump-ian teflon-esque cloak of support-no-matter-what he had to step carefully.

He set it up nicely though for the next more radical breh to enter stage left plus the other important stuff that I mentioned.
:rudy:It wasn't impossible

Just look at what FDR did to the banksters in the '30s.

He came into office, and got a special investigator Pecora to go after those motherfukkers.

Obama on the other hand, let Wall-Street pick his cabinet, filled his cabinet with Wall-Street, and then got an Attorney General who spent his life defending WAll-Street.

He made it easier for Trump to commit drone warfare and expand mass surveillance.

The Obama that exists in the mind of delusion Black folk don't really exist

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:rudy:It wasn't impossible

Just look at what FDR did to the banksters in the '30s.

He came into office, and got a special investigator Pecora to go after those motherfukkers.

Obama on the other hand, let Wall-Street pick his cabinet, filled his cabinet with Wall-Street, and then got an Attorney General who spent his life defending WAll-Street.

He made it easier for Trump to commit drone warfare and expand mass surveillance.

The Obama that exists in the mind of delusion Black folk don't really exist

It was not possible because of reasons every breh is aware of. "In office but not in power".

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It was not possible because of reasons every breh is aware of. "In office but not in power".

Just more nonsense from delusional Obama stans.

What was stopping him from signing an executive order the first day he got in office to close Guantanamo?

Or go after Wall-Street?

HE sure had no problem using executive orders to drone strike innocent people & American citizens with extrajudicial killings.

He had zero issues in expanding mass surveillance or throwing illegal immigrants out of the country (I actually give him credit for that one):salute:

Nobody forced him to fill his cabinet with Wall-Street & pick Eric Holder as his AG & Hillary Clinton as his SOS.

He did that shyt on his own.

On one hand y'all give him credit for doing so much, then claim he wasn't really in power.

Which one is it?

And if he wasn't in power, what are y'all giving him credit for?

Shouldn't you be thanking the people who were actually in power?

Like, I get it, he's Black, he has a Black wife, and the Obamas make a nice Black family, but politically, they are c00ns, who are friends with White supremacists who destroy Black lives like The Bushes, The Clintons, and Wall-Street.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
The cacs been building a base here for a WHILE.

This board hates no president more than the one and only Black one.

This board stays on Trump's nuts CONSTANTLY.

The ugly ass PAWG posts are through the roof and Black Women are disrespected CONSTANTLY

This board hates no political party with the vitriol than it does the Liberal party in the US.... Absolutely ABHORS it. Won't speak on Republican bullshyt though :jbhmm:

There's a sharp increase in this... "Incel behaviour". All this red pill shyt. And Anti women shyt. And SUPREMELY SUSPECT ABSOLUTELY NOT APPROVED BY HARLEM MGTOW shyt :dame:

In the streets where Im from? We adore our mothers that raised us. Grandma is the family compass and holds it down. Our women are built in ways these other nationalities gotta get injections to match and corny shyt like 'not being able to talk to women' is laughed at, not encouraged and accepted.

Black communities online been under attack. Yall thought gentrification stopped at your street, but that shyt pumping through ya wifi too. Cacs stay obsessed with both our culture and our communities.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just more nonsense from delusional Obama stans.

What was stopping him from signing an executive order the first day he got in office to close Guantanamo?

Or go after Wall-Street?

HE sure had no problem using executive orders to drone strike innocent people & American citizens with extrajudicial killings.

Nobody forced him to fill his cabinet with Wall-Street & pick Eric Holder as his AG & Hillary Clinton as his SOS.

He did that shyt on his own.

On one hand y'all give him credit for doing so much, then claim he wasn't really in power.

Which one is it?

And if he wasn't in power, what are y'all giving him credit for?

Shouldn't you be thanking the people who were actually in power?

Like, I get it, he's Black, he has a Black wife, and the Obamas make a nice Black family, but politically, they are c00ns, who are friends with White supremacists who destroy Black lives like The Bushes, The Clintons, and Wall-Street.

OK breh. I don't stan anyone. Ignoring all the fluff, guff and emotion let me address that question.

Lot's of people have power as long as they play within the rules set for them. That should be pretty obvious.

Kennedy was nominally the most powerful man in the world but he had to stay onside.

Thatcher has power but it deserted her when those supporting her abandoned her.

When Obama was in office he was not in a position to go against the hand that fed him.

This is the same as "people's champion" Trump who since gaining power has been oddly silent about the Fed and has been remarkably silent about America's foreign escapades. He will never turn on wall street (one of the chief exploiters of middle america) and he will never turn on the military industrial complex.

Trump in 2012.. and there are other interviews around where it was clear that he thought the Fed was not good for America.
"Trump said the Federal Reserve’s move to keep interest rates low and provide additional stimulus “will not ultimately benefit the economy.”
“The dollar will go down in value and inflation will start rearing its ugly head,” he said of the effects of this third round of quantitative easing.
It also will do little to spur additional activity in the housing market. “Mortgage rates are already very low,” he said, “but the banks aren’t lending. So it doesn’t make any difference.”
In addition to mortgage rates, these phony numbers are showing up in the stock market. But Trump said he’s benefiting. Trump rattled off a list of stocks he’s bought over the past two years, including Bank of America , Deere , Caterpillar , Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson .
"
Fed Stimulus Is Creating ‘Phony Numbers’: Trump

Obama suffered the ignominy of having to explain himself for calling a racist police officer "stupid".

There is a reason for that - power dynamics. Black figures are often the victims of this lack of core power (support) so may be powerful economically but can be brought low by circumstances that would have little effect on their yt nominally equivalent counterparts.

I am not sure why I have to point this out. I am under extreme pressure at work and try to avoid in depth discussions - especially remedial ones.

Trump has far more latitude to step outside of the box set for him than Obama as evidenced by his behaviour.

The term "in power but not in office" was coined to encapsulate exactly this.

:ufdup:True power is conferred by others NOT by titles and I really should not have to point this out to you.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The cacs been building a base here for a WHILE.

This board hates no president more than the one and only Black one.

This board stays on Trump's nuts CONSTANTLY.

The ugly ass PAWG posts are through the roof and Black Women are disrespected CONSTANTLY

This board hates no political party with the vitriol than it does the Liberal party in the US.... Absolutely ABHORS it. Won't speak on Republican bullshyt though :jbhmm:

There's a sharp increase in this... "Incel behaviour". All this red pill shyt. And Anti women shyt. And SUPREMELY SUSPECT ABSOLUTELY NOT APPROVED BY HARLEM MGTOW shyt :dame:

In the streets where Im from? We adore our mothers that raised us. Grandma is the family compass and holds it down. Our women are built in ways these other nationalities gotta get injections to match and corny shyt like 'not being able to talk to women' is laughed at, not encouraged and accepted.

Black communities online been under attack. Yall thought gentrification stopped at your street, but that shyt pumping through ya wifi too. Cacs stay obsessed with both our culture and our communities.

Aside from their general interference I think the mission now is to influence voting patterns for 2020.

There is a concerted effort at all levels of social media to get Trump another 4 years.

They don't want Trump's attempts to revolutionize ( read "save") America to be stopped in its tracks and they are going all out at all levels to do their bit.

Bloomberg is focusing on social media too with good results (for him) so far.

:ufdup:They know that opinions from (assumed) "peers" and (trusted) "influencers" are far more likely to gain traction than when voiced by some talking head / "elitist" / politician in 2020.

So they come here, are more vocal than the average poster and post their insidious garbage day-in, day-out.

:ufdup:It's propaganda 101 and we have a duty to point it out whenever we see it.