Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Aside from their general interference I think the mission now is to influence voting patterns for 2020.

There is a concerted effort at all levels of social media to get Trump another 4 years.

They don't want Trump's attempts to revolutionize ( read "save") America to be stopped in its tracks and they are going all out at all levels to do their bit.

Bloomberg is focusing on social media too with good results (for him) so far.

:ufdup:They know that opinions from (assumed) "peers" and (trusted) "influencers" are far more likely to gain traction than when voiced by some talking head / "elitist" / politician in 2020.

So they come here, are more vocal than the average poster and post their insidious garbage day-in, day-out.

:ufdup:It's propaganda 101 and we have a duty to point it out whenever we see it.

Ita a federal crime to suppress voter turnout. This bullshyt of "Trump going to win anyway, so stay home" is,votter suppression, and it is A FEDERAL CRIME. A WHOLE FEDERAL CRIME which is a felony.

You shoulf be sending these Trump supporting posters to jail for breaking a federal law.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The cacs been building a base here for a WHILE.

This board hates no president more than the one and only Black one.

This board stays on Trump's nuts CONSTANTLY.

The ugly ass PAWG posts are through the roof and Black Women are disrespected CONSTANTLY

This board hates no political party with the vitriol than it does the Liberal party in the US.... Absolutely ABHORS it. Won't speak on Republican bullshyt though :jbhmm:

There's a sharp increase in this... "Incel behaviour". All this red pill shyt. And Anti women shyt. And SUPREMELY SUSPECT ABSOLUTELY NOT APPROVED BY HARLEM MGTOW shyt :dame:

In the streets where Im from? We adore our mothers that raised us. Grandma is the family compass and holds it down. Our women are built in ways these other nationalities gotta get injections to match and corny shyt like 'not being able to talk to women' is laughed at, not encouraged and accepted.

Black communities online been under attack. Yall thought gentrification stopped at your street, but that shyt pumping through ya wifi too. Cacs stay obsessed with both our culture and our communities.

Nail on head

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com

The ugly ass PAWG posts are through the roof and Black Women are disrespected CONSTANTLY

This board hates no political party with the vitriol than it does the Liberal party in the US.... Absolutely ABHORS it. Won't speak on Republican bullshyt though :jbhmm:

There's a sharp increase in this... "Incel behaviour". All this red pill shyt. And Anti women shyt. And SUPREMELY SUSPECT ABSOLUTELY NOT APPROVED BY HARLEM MGTOW shyt :dame:

In the streets where Im from? We adore our mothers that raised us. Grandma is the family compass and holds it down. Our women are built in ways these other nationalities gotta get injections to match and corny shyt like 'not being able to talk to women' is laughed at, not encouraged and accepted.

Black communities online been under attack. Yall thought gentrification stopped at your street, but that shyt pumping through ya wifi too. Cacs stay obsessed with both our culture and our communities.
Facts

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Donald Trump yesterday tweeted "WOW MICHAEL BLOOMBERG IS A RACIST" then deleted it. Because even he realized how obviously phony, hypocritical, and opportunistic he was being. That or President dumbass got a swift call from his KKK conservative, pro-police buddies letting his dumbass know that Republicans actually agree with stop and frisk, and that calling racist police policies "racist" is totally off code with his own base.

In fact it is very well documented that Russian bots were playing off of MAGA fanaticism as well as co-opting BLM and pro-black social media personas repeating the same "super predators" "hot sauce" "dont vote Hillary" bullshyt you free thinkers repeat verbatim here.

It is not beyond white folks and trolls to act opportunistic about racism and black issues for their own means. You third eye having ADOS clowns should know that, and im sure you do.

So why do these trolls only seem to troll fringe groups and candidates.

Never the Neo-Con.
Never the centrist Democrat
Never the CNN host or Huffington Post author.

No no.
It's Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard.
It's Infowars and Jimmy Dore.
It's ADOS.
These alternative or independent minded groups and people are always presented as "infiltrated" or "led astray" by Russian bots :lupe:

If you can't see through that bullshiit then you need bifocals for your bifocals :snoop:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Everything you said was a damn lie.

I'd be 90% of The Coli that votes (I am not one of them), voted for Obama.

How many posters have you seen telling people to vote Republican?

Name 5

What you're witnessing from us in ADOS is us being tired of voting 90% for a party that doesn't represent us.

The Republicans don't claim they speak for all Black people, then lock us in jail like The Clintons & Bloomberg, and help Wall-Street rob us, and destroy African countries like Obama did.

Then force all that LGBT shyt on us and tell us Black men are toxic

The Republicans are fukk you on site.

The liberals are like what Malcolm X said.

OK breh. I don't stan anyone. Ignoring all the fluff, guff and emotion let me address that question.

Lot's of people have power as long as they play within the rules set for them. That should be pretty obvious.

Kennedy was nominally the most powerful man in the world but he had to stay onside.

Thatcher has power but it deserted her when those supporting her abandoned her.

When Obama was in office he was not in a position to go against the hand that fed him.

This is the same as "people's champion" Trump who since gaining power has been oddly silent about the Fed and has been remarkably silent about America's foreign escapades. He will never turn on wall street (one of the chief exploiters of middle america) and he will never turn on the military industrial complex.

Trump in 2012.. and there are other interviews around where it was clear that he thought the Fed was not good for America.
"Trump said the Federal Reserve’s move to keep interest rates low and provide additional stimulus “will not ultimately benefit the economy.”
“The dollar will go down in value and inflation will start rearing its ugly head,” he said of the effects of this third round of quantitative easing.
It also will do little to spur additional activity in the housing market. “Mortgage rates are already very low,” he said, “but the banks aren’t lending. So it doesn’t make any difference.”
In addition to mortgage rates, these phony numbers are showing up in the stock market. But Trump said he’s benefiting. Trump rattled off a list of stocks he’s bought over the past two years, including Bank of America , Deere , Caterpillar , Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson .
"
Fed Stimulus Is Creating ‘Phony Numbers’: Trump

Obama suffered the ignominy of having to explain himself for calling a racist police officer "stupid".

There is a reason for that - power dynamics. Black figures are often the victims of this lack of core power (support) so may be powerful economically but can be brought low by circumstances that would have little effect on their yt nominally equivalent counterparts.

I am not sure why I have to point this out. I am under extreme pressure at work and try to avoid in depth discussions - especially remedial ones.

Trump has far more latitude to step outside of the box set for him than Obama as evidenced by his behaviour.

The term "in power but not in office" was coined to encapsulate exactly this.

:ufdup:True power is conferred by others NOT by titles and I really should not have to point this out to you.
\

So Obama has no power, then why get mad at me when I dont vote?

If Obama's hands are completely tied and he can't do anything but help Wall-Street and bomb Black & Brown people, then there's no point to giving a fukk about any of this is it?:russ:

You'll nikkaz'll claim that Trump is the most powerful beast in the history of the world, but Obama was just a meek and courageous man who drone striked weddings and filled his cabinets with Wall-Street executives/puppets.

Like, you nikkaz keep looking at it as if it's either Democrat or Republicans and we all have to get behind those Democrats for our salvation

I say fukk both:yeshrug:

WE have no saviors but us.

None.

You and your family and the nikkaz around you are your saviors. That it.

So why do these trolls only seem to troll fringe groups and candidates.

Never the Neo-Con.
Never the centrist Democrat
Never the CNN host or Huffington Post author.

No no.
It's Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard.
It's Infowars and Jimmy Dore.
It's ADOS.
These alternative or independent minded groups and people are always presented as "infiltrated" or "led astray" by Russian bots :lupe:

If you can't see through that bullshiit then you need bifocals for your bifocals :snoop:

Exactly, these nikkaz are mainstream media watching idiots being led astray by the 5 billionaires who own all this shyt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So Obama has no power, then why get mad at me when I dont vote?

If Obama's hands are completely tied and he can't do anything but help Wall-Street and bomb Black & Brown people, then there's no point to giving a fukk about any of this is it?:russ:

You'll nikkaz'll claim that Trump is the most powerful beast in the history of the world, but Obama was just a meek and courageous man who drone striked weddings and filled his cabinets with Wall-Street executives/puppets.

Like, you nikkaz keep looking at it as if it's either Democrat or Republicans and we all have to get behind those Democrats for our salvation

I say fukk both:yeshrug:

WE have no saviors but us.

None.

You and your family and the nikkaz around you are your saviors. That it.

Exactly, these nikkaz are mainstream media watching idiots being led astray by the 5 billionaires who own all this shyt.

When you want to talk to me let me know.

:ufdup:Ignore those voices in your head.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Right politics are becoming attractive to a variety of demographics because the left has gone to far pushing left politics. Unfortunately some of the right are also to far leaning.