Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
We got brehs
  • going on about how men cant be men/war on men (the phrase that converted redpill to maga and started this nonsense on the internet in the first place)
  • Going off on feminists/lgbt/etc. Even in unrelated cases and seeing them as a primary enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if "sjw" became a common phrase
  • Stanning Ann Coulter (MAGA supporter who endorses conservative flag)
  • Stanning policies which help billionaires and work against the everyday black person while at the same time not caring for economics in general
  • Promoting division within race
  • Shytting on all black ppl in politics from every party
  • Slowly starting to cape for Trump
Did people forget those MAGA people are blatantly anti black?

I'm not even a political poster at all but i can see something is up. This cant be normal right? :dahell:

What's the different between blatant anti-black
And passive aggressive anti-black:jbhmm:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Because that shyt would be a waste of time. I'm going out on a limb but I feel most people on this message board don't fukk with Republicans. So talking about how bad they are is fukking redundant if you care about politics.

You can watch any of the mainstream media channels to hear how awful Trump is 24/7.
Bullshyt talking points used to justify only shytting on Democrats :coffee:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Bullshyt talking points used to justify only shytting on Democrats :coffee:

Damn chigga you stay on my dikk.
How much is the DNC paying you?

fukk these fukk ass for everybody but ADOS Democrats. I've voted for them for 20 years but now if I or any other black person question them we are damn Trump supporters??

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I shyt on Democrats because it's the only voting option I have and I'm not voting Biden anyway. Writing Bernie in.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Damn chigga you stay on my dikk.
How much is the DNC paying you?

fukk these fukk ass for everybody but ADOS Democrats. I've voted for them for 20 years but now if I or any other black person question them we are damn Trump supporters??
You just admitted to dedicating most of your posts to shytting on one side and it ain't the racist Republicans....if you only kill crips you're probably a blood :coffee:

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You just admitted to dedicating most of your posts to shytting on one side and it ain't the racist Republicans....if you only kill crips you're probably a blood :coffee:

Why waste time shytting on Repubs when I've never supported them!! I've been shytting on them for 20 plus years!!

I'm not like your CNN ass. Everytime the Repubs do something stupid (which should be no surprise to anyone who follows U.S. politics) I don't have to run in here making a thread and crying like Don Lemon.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why waste time shytting on Repubs when I've never supported them!! I've been shytting on them for 20 plus years!!

I'm not like your CNN ass. Everytime the Repubs do something stupid (which should be no surprise to anyone who follows U.S. politics) I don't have to run in here making a thread and crying like Don Lemon.
Yet you run in even Biden/Kamala thread bytching and trying to shyt on them....I have the receipts :unimpressed:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It was bound to happen once the militants and hoteps starting being able to run around unchecked

With some of these nikkas it’s just too much. Having 7-8 page threads on Instagram models cause they dating a white dude. It was funny at first but then you realize some of these nikkas are serious

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yet you run in even Biden/Kamala thread bytching and trying to shyt on them....I have the receipts :unimpressed:

I have the right to be critical of MY PARTY so stfu with that.
That's because they are expecting black folks to carry them to the White House while not offering us real policy.
Meanwhile I see other groups getting tangibles and not just pandering.