“Can I ask you blacc men a question ?” - vital fb post

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yeah the funniest thing is you never hear them talk about doing cheap things. Picnics, bikes, hiking.

I'm trying to get money so I ain't gotta work, be damned if a broad pushes retirement back.
Facts, these chicks don't understand the concept of conservation
Tbh.
It depends.

I'm down to go out, I love a good time.

But going out EVERY WEEKEND ? Running up the tab at bars knowing you can't cover yah babies
birthday in a month? Going to high end restaurants knowing your RENT might be late? Blowing the bag on
Fashionova tryna look rich but you KNOW that CAR NOTE still coming?

Almost everyone I personally know who goes out consistently and doesn't have a demanding (HIGH PAYING) career
is fukking BROKE and up to their gills in debt and it's not even good debt.

You didn't get a house.
You didn't get a degree.
You didn't even invest in a company.

You got some red bottoms and put yourself in the red. :laff:

At that point, I'm not adding to shyt, I'm subtracting myself from a birds life.
I don't give af what these women say on the Internet, based on statistics they are largely broke/in debt and living paycheck to paycheck

Don't let em gaslight you into thinking you're not doing well enough as a man to qualify for them

broller

Veteran
Daps
A lot of jealous ass men out here that wanna keep women shacked up without the ring. But why did she have to direct it at only Black men? :mjpls:

It's a male issue in general

Did you read the post. She didn't mention black men.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Another major disconnect between how men used to act VS now. The typical man in a city/urban setting used to have a pretty keen sense of his surroundings. Which often meant knowing the best restaurant for a steak, the best pizza spot, the best tacos/Mexican food, and the best bars for different moods. Men's social adventurousness and interactions have plummeted over the last 10+ years though, while women's has largely remained the same.

What happened to cultured men? It's no wonder women are frustrated when it comes to dating or meets. We used to dictate what was cool and introduce people to the vibes. Now we've got women out here running shyt, and their idea of a good time out is filtering restaurant searches by price. A cultured man doesn't have to worry about that shyt, since he knows the dopest places to go. regardless of price. And if she doesn't want to go, he's going solo and might pick up a chick in the process. Do you know the best shawarma spot in your city? What's the best soul food spot? Where can you get the best seafood? Pasta? You should know this shyt. But I guess getting Taco Bell and playing videogames all night is easier so brehs have no ambition.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
It's a fair question

Date on your level

It's a simple answer, them nikkas aint looking to date, they looking to smash.

Thats all that is. The issue is that the approach of the two is the same, so many people can't tell the difference. But not every man that approaches a woman is doing so with the intent of building something long term.

Good time vs Long time etc etc.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
One thing u will learn about social media, is never believe anything these women talk about when it comes to men and relationships….he has to have this, he has to do this , he has to match this and that

Later that night or weekend, that same woman got her legs pressed back by ex con Eddie who looking for a place to rest

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Here’s a crazy idea; how about stop entertaining men who don’t match your lifestyle???

Women will tell you how strong and smart they are and then in the next sentence will tell you how dumb and weak they are. They’re somehow both at the same time :heh:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Basically. They gotta keep moving to stave off the loneliness cause if they sit down for an extended period of time it’s

brad-pitt-frustrated-pw29qcfd8xwy9d3a.gif

On depression meds and all that other bullshyt

Most females do all that stuff just to cover up the hole that their singleness has created

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Another major disconnect between how men used to act VS now. The typical man in a city/urban setting used to have a pretty keen sense of his surroundings. Which often meant knowing the best restaurant for a steak, the best pizza spot, the best tacos/Mexican food, and the best bars for different moods. Men's social adventurousness and interactions have plummeted over the last 10+ years though, while women's has largely remained the same.

What happened to cultured men? It's no wonder women are frustrated when it comes to dating or meets. We used to dictate what was cool and introduce people to the vibes. Now we've got women out here running shyt, and their idea of a good time out is filtering restaurant searches by price. A cultured man doesn't have to worry about that shyt, since he knows the dopest places to go. regardless of price. And if she doesn't want to go, he's going solo and might pick up a chick in the process. Do you know the best shawarma spot in your city? What's the best soul food spot? Where can you get the best seafood? Pasta? You should know this shyt. But I guess getting Taco Bell and playing videogames all night is easier so brehs have no ambition.
this is on point tho but its another thread