the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
She didn't even mention the word black.:mjlol:
Darn you @BrothaZay

aggressive-black-businessman-shaking-fist-aggressive-black-businessman-shaking-fist-angry-businessman-shaking-fist-white-100057261.jpg

You got me this time :martin:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
You hear her talking like this you'd think she's dating an athletic, 6 figure, charismatic dude who has the time and money too waste on all these "activities".

Coz if she isn't, it's just another diluded Man-eater that lives in the movie world. The world isn't all instagram pictures. In between those nice things which we all love. There is work and responsibilities.

Most men like to make money and keep it. Most women don't mind living check to check or nikka to nikka.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Only black women lead with ‘I like to travel and eat’. Like fukk off :heh:

1- Women are frivolous spenders and try to ‘gaslight’ nggas into doing the same

2- The biggest issue avg women have is they are seeing things bad bytches get and upset bc they don’t get the same.

What no one is telling them is the reason Lamont is not investing in you is bc you’re a dime o dozen and you have not met the threshold—-typically from physical standpoint—-for him to give af. The equivalent of financial materialism for women is physical shallowness from men

So 90% if the time when you see a chicks say ‘omg this guy said/did ….’, its bc ‘this guy’ don’t gaf and was just winging it. Ngga was just sayin and doing whatever

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I mean, you can be in a relationship with a homebody and make it work.

Go out with your friends and stuff, and I'll chill at home. I'll go out with a woman like that from time to time, but every time is a nah.

I also wouldn't want to date another homebody because women tend to linger in their partners personal space more than men.