“Can I ask you blacc men a question ?” - vital fb post

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Her question is 100% valid and is the reason people think dating is hard.

Too many people pursue people that don't align with them and then complain when that person, in fact, doesn't align with them.

Men will go after money hungry women and then wonder why she wants money
:ohhh:

Women will go after dog men and then wonder why he acts like a dog
:ohhh:

Date in your league and find people who share the same beliefs as you....simple.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Another major disconnect between how men used to act VS now. The typical man in a city/urban setting used to have a pretty keen sense of his surroundings. Which often meant knowing the best restaurant for a steak, the best pizza spot, the best tacos/Mexican food, and the best bars for different moods. Men's social adventurousness and interactions have plummeted over the last 10+ years though, while women's has largely remained the same.

What happened to cultured men? It's no wonder women are frustrated when it comes to dating or meets. We used to dictate what was cool and introduce people to the vibes. Now we've got women out here running shyt, and their idea of a good time out is filtering restaurant searches by price. A cultured man doesn't have to worry about that shyt, since he knows the dopest places to go. regardless of price. And if she doesn't want to go, he's going solo and might pick up a chick in the process. Do you know the best shawarma spot in your city? What's the best soul food spot? Where can you get the best seafood? Pasta? You should know this shyt. But I guess getting Taco Bell and playing videogames all night is easier so brehs have no ambition.
In other words it's all men's fault.....:unimpressed:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
A lot of jealous ass men out here that wanna keep women shacked up without the ring. But why did she have to direct it at only Black men? :mjpls:

It's a male issue in general

You caping kinda hard in the single mom song thread now this.

Relax my boi, they’ll still fukk you if they think they can get some perceived benefit.

No need to defend the ladies every chance you get

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are women really this naive? Is this really not obvious? He wanna fukk :mjlol:. He is pursuing you because he wanna fukk. He doesnt care about your hobbies or interests. Any nikka that want some ass is gonna try you. Its your job to vet dudes and pick somebody that is on what you on or at least close enough.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another major disconnect between how men used to act VS now. The typical man in a city/urban setting used to have a pretty keen sense of his surroundings. Which often meant knowing the best restaurant for a steak, the best pizza spot, the best tacos/Mexican food, and the best bars for different moods. Men's social adventurousness and interactions have plummeted over the last 10+ years though, while women's has largely remained the same.

What happened to cultured men? It's no wonder women are frustrated when it comes to dating or meets. We used to dictate what was cool and introduce people to the vibes. Now we've got women out here running shyt, and their idea of a good time out is filtering restaurant searches by price. A cultured man doesn't have to worry about that shyt, since he knows the dopest places to go. regardless of price. And if she doesn't want to go, he's going solo and might pick up a chick in the process. Do you know the best shawarma spot in your city? What's the best soul food spot? Where can you get the best seafood? Pasta? You should know this shyt. But I guess getting Taco Bell and playing videogames all night is easier so brehs have no ambition.
The answer isnt obvious? Men generally dont care about any of that shyt and never did. They did it to get chicks. Its no longer required to get chicks. So guys dont do it anymore. Its that simple. Women are frustrated becuase guys arent making it easy on them and doing their job and compensating for their poor choices. They have low ass standards for dudes and tolerate all kinds of foolishness AND expect guys to do better just because. Thats not realistic.

broller

Veteran
Daps

I think part of it is because women will give up that gushy wet wet without men doing that cultured stuff. The price of coochie has gone down for most women.

broller

Veteran
Daps
The answer isnt obvious? Men generally dont care about any of that shyt and never did. They did it to get chicks. Its no longer required to get chicks. So guys dont do it anymore. Its that simple. Women are frustrated becuase guys arent making it easy on them and doing their job and compensating for their poor choices. They have low ass standards for dudes and tolerate all kinds of foolishness AND expect guys to do better just because. Thats not realistic.

Facts. If you're going to give a kid candy, the latest action figure or Barbie without him/her cleaning their room, they're not going to clean their room.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

The recession.

Don't be that retard breh. We can easily point at how and why life changed after 2008.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The recession.

Don't be that retard breh. We can easily point at how and why life changed after 2008.

You're joking right. The economy recovered within a couple years and was booming going into the pandemic. It's back to booming now.

The idea that men stopped spending because of a recession over a decade ago, but women kept spending makes no sense. Not to mention the fact that many young men today were kids during the 2008 recession.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You're joking right. The economy recovered within a couple years and was booming going into the pandemic. It's back to booming now.

The idea that men stopped spending because of a recession over a decade ago, but women kept spending makes no sense. Not to mention the fact that many young men today were kids during the 2008 recession.
Nah, I'm not joking and I don't think you're being honest.

I was going to chalk to this up to differences between America and the UK, but even in your country there is a cost of living problem.

There's huge irony in left leaning people like you, who will easily accept that companies not paying a living wage is a growing problem in America, acting dumbfounded as to why people don't have money to burn on dates and as though they believe the economy is booming again.

It is one or the other. I will press my foot on anyone's throat who starts pushing that bootstrap babble, but I have enough integrity not to deny the wider implications of these societal issues.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I'm not joking and I don't think you're being honest.

I was going to chalk to this up to differences between America and the UK, but even in your country there is a cost of living problem.

There's huge irony in left leaning people like you, who will easily accept that companies not paying a living wage is a growing problem in America, acting dumbfounded as to why people don't have money to burn on dates and as though they believe the economy is booming again.

It is one or the other. I will press my foot on anyone's throat who starts pushing that bootstrap babble, but I have enough integrity not to deny the wider implications of these societal issues.

So spending keeps going up, working and middle class people are spending large amounts of money at restaurants or Door Dash...but men cannot afford to go to restaurants? Surely you see the problem here. Men and women are spending money. There are simply differences in the way they spend.

This is not an economic issue. I'm not arguing men need to go to the fanciest restaurants. Many of the types of places I mentioned initially are not expensive. There certainly is a decent amount of men who still go out to eat, go to bars etc. But women's participation is higher, and there's a large segment of men who have simply removed themselves from social interaction. That's not a financial issue. It's a social issue.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Title quote don't match the post :mjlol:

Bro zay 101 :mjlol:
Brehs see the title, come into a Zay thread and flip the glock switch on their keyboard
typing-fast-typing.gif