“Can I ask you blacc men a question ?” - vital fb post

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Dudes want their cake and eat it. :mjlol:She's right, why bother chasing her if you don't offer her those things?:manny:
Not every chick that lives the high life needs a man to support her lifestyle. Plenty of high life women got ashy slimy boyfriends I see them daily.

Niccas gone chase after what's hot, we don't care how it happened.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Not every chick that lives the high life needs a man to support her lifestyle. Plenty of high life women got ashy slimy boyfriends I see them daily.

Niccas gone chase after what's hot, we don't care how it happened.

I mean go ahead and approach, just don't get mad when she calls you a broke boy. Even the ashy slimy boyfriends only last so long.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Well mine was neither. :yeshrug:

Do YOU post on Facebook, sir? Is that where the issue lies? :jbhmm:
So the opinions of Black people on Facebook aren't to be taken seriously cause of a few buffoons? :mjpls:

You might as well say all of social media, cause what's left after FB? Twitter? IG? TheColi?

You didn't even put in effort to target a specific group of Black folk, just all of em :scust: :camby:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I mean go ahead and approach, just don't get mad when she calls you a broke boy. Even the ashy slimy boyfriends only last so long.
I was at my bank, and a white chick had a ashy slimy white boyfriend while SHE was pulling thousands of dollars out the bank.

When that dude leaving?

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh.
It depends.

I'm down to go out, I love a good time.

But going out EVERY WEEKEND ? Running up the tab at bars knowing you can't cover yah babies
birthday in a month? Going to high end restaurants knowing your RENT might be late? Blowing the bag on
Fashionova tryna look rich but you KNOW that CAR NOTE still coming?

Almost everyone I personally know who goes out consistently and doesn't have a demanding (HIGH PAYING) career
is fukking BROKE and up to their gills in debt and it's not even good debt.

You didn't get a house.
You didn't get a degree.
You didn't even invest in a company.

You got some red bottoms and put yourself in the red. :laff:

At that point, I'm not adding to shyt, I'm subtracting myself from a birds life.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyone saying she is reasonable is a retard. Deadass.

She posted this which means something happened, or as she framed it, didn't happen.

She got piped well by someone who just chilling.