“Can I ask you blacc men a question ?” - vital fb post

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What are some things you expect from her?
I can't speak for other men, but for me I would rather for a woman to bring me peace and not be too fukking problematic. The very last woman I dealt with wanted me to do every-fukking-thing for her all while she did nothing for me but give me fukking problems :scust:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
So the opinions of Black people on Facebook aren't to be taken seriously cause of a few buffoons? :mjpls:

You might as well say all of social media, cause what's left after FB? Twitter? IG? TheColi?

You didn't even put in effort to target a specific group of Black folk, just all of em :scust: :camby:
A few? :comeon: Really? Go through the majority of posts from Facebook on this forum and you'll see nothing but low brow shyt.

Twitter, IG, Coli, TikTok are not as bad as Facebook. I've actually learned valuable things from Twitter. There's some actual historians and scholars on there with verifiable info. I even made a big thread about a dude on there clowning dumbass white nationalists on there. I have never seen that level of discourse on Facebook.

It's a nice place to connect with friends and family, but as far as serious conversations? Ain't no way I'm looking on Facebook. :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLRGJT1WoAAyx4U

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If you're doing all those things already how does a man "make your life better"? Another soft life/sponsor argument.
A lot of jealous ass men out here that wanna keep women shacked up without the ring. But why did she have to direct it at only Black men? :mjpls:

It's a male issue in general
Jealous of what?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's a fair question

Date on your level
People get mad when they ask for advice and that's what they hear. They don't want to hear the truth.

What she's saying also applies to men who love sports and video games but then when they get into a relationship their girlfriend tells them that shyt is childish and they need to stop. A lot of dudes are starved for what they perceive to be a scarce resource that they'll give up the things that let them blow off steam and then end up getting into meaningless fights with the woman until a breakup or divorce. The central problem was that she didn't like or respect his lifestyle.