Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
@MMS I cant quote the post above me...the formatting is messed up.

being blessed is NOT the same as being in covenant with TMH. I am making a clear distinction between the two. thats why I brought up Ishmael

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Genesis 12:3​

3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

lots of folks got blessings. Who were the people that got the direct revelation, because it wasnt with everyone. If it wasnt with everyone, we need to be very intentional on who/what were studying trying to understand the creator

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS I cant quote the post above me...the formatting is messed up.

being blessed is NOT the same as being in covenant with TMH. I am making a clear distinction between the two. thats why I brought up Ishmael
you say that but that is an improper thing to do with context to Genesis which can be argued as the framework to the reality we live in. For instance one of the little understood covenants that actually may keep reality together is the one between Jacob and Laban (White) the Aramean (for my context consider Ink talking with White Paper)

its improper to consider this with just a few lines so I invite you to reread the whole chapter

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you are only assuming that God is ethnic in nature. I have not done so. "Baal" just been owners

and was used in reference to kings of cities and their wives "Baalit". Those beliefs are ultimately what is being described with Ahab and Jezebel (where is your Lord?)

THE God is beyond understanding as I've said before. the only deity from Egypt that is remotely close to "THE God" is actually Iusaaset.

Yahweh is a God whose meaning, ritual observations, restrictive covenants is limited to experiences of Canaanites and their descendants such as the Jews.

This is why Paul was needed as a way to construct how to allow Gentiles to become Christians.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yahweh is a God whose meaning, ritual observations, restrictive covenants is limited to experiences of Canaanites and their descendants such as the Jews.

This is why Paul was needed as a way to construct how to allow Gentiles to become Christians.
i think you are falsely attributing things to Paul that should be attributed to Ptolemy. Once again the Canaanites were settled in Canaan

whereas the Israelites are the sons born in Egypt because of Jacob and Joseph.

In real life history there were "Pro-egypt" canaanite vassals and "pro-assyrian" canaanite vassals.

As I said before: if you are going to just argue your existing judgment it may be pointless for me to go back and forth with you over the nature of That God.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
you say that but that is an improper thing to do with context to Genesis which can be argued as the framework to the reality we live in. For instance one of the little understood covenants that actually may keep reality together is the one between Jacob and Laban (White) the Aramean (for my context consider Ink talking with White Paper)

its improper to consider this with just a few lines so I invite you to reread the whole chapter

Jacob and Laban made a covenant together after he married his daughters. How is that the same thing as TMH being in covenant with other nations?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Jacob and Laban made a covenant together after he married his daughters. How is that the same thing as TMH being in covenant with other nations?
you just quoted a blessing from God to Abraham saying "In your seed,all families shall be blessed"

that seed is Jacob. Please read the chapter. And meditate on it deeply. Who are Laban's daughters? but your spiritual ancestors?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
you just quoted a blessing from God to Abraham saying "In your seed,all families shall be blessed"

that seed is Jacob. Please read the chapter. And meditate on it deeply. Who are Laban's daughters? but your spiritual ancestors?

It's irrelevant who Jacob chose to wife if were keeping it a buck. Its always passed down through the seed.

Genesis 17:10-11​

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Im specifically talking about this covenant. Were other nations circumcised and participating in this covenant with TMH?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's irrelevant who Jacob chose to wife if were keeping it a buck. Its always passed down through the seed.

Genesis 17:10-11​

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

Im specifically talking about this covenant. Were other nations circumcised and participating in this covenant with TMH?
we're gonna have to agree to disagree

your disrespect of a biblical patriarch is actually concerning to me. we are not keeping it a buck :hubie:

you are horribly underestimating Jacob. Even David who refers to Israel as children OF Jacob would not do what you are doing. Like I said cherry picking bible verses to make a point is a bad practice and a sign of lack of understanding of what you are quoting. As I said before MEDITATE on Gen 31. Laban said:

50 If thou shalt afflict my daughters, or if thou shalt take other wives beside my daughters, no man is with us; see, God is witness betwixt me and thee.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
we're gonna have to agree to disagree

your disrespect of a biblical patriarch is actually concerning to me. we are not keeping it a buck :hubie:

you are horribly underestimating Jacob. Even David who refers to Israel as children OF Jacob would not do what you are doing. Like I said cherry picking bible verses to make a point is a bad practice and a sign of lack of understanding of what you are quoting. As I said before MEDITATE on Gen 31. Laban said:

What nation were the children of Jacob and Leah? What nation were the children of Jacob and Rebecca?

How were they identified as? Labonites? Egyptians?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭33‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the LORD talked with Moses. And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door. And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.”

‭‭Exodus‬ ‭33‬:‭17‬-‭20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.”

:jbhmm:

So first one says Moses spoke to god face to face like a friend would. (Couldn’t be made any clearer that Moses was seeing gods face)

The second, god tells Moses no man can see my face and live.

What is this about. :patrice:
goldenchilddragonladylibrarianexposed.png

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
were other nations allowed within the holy of holies ? :jbhmm:
exodus only takes place if a pharaoh arises that doesnt know Joseph/Jacob

when you say holy of holies, are you willing to go into the wilderness, be sustained by manna, and suffer thirst unimaginable to begin understanding what they are actually talking about?
What nation were the children of Jacob and Leah? What nation were the children of Jacob and Rebecca?

How were they identified as? Labonites? Egyptians?
Israelites? :what: you are coming off as if you never read Genesis

EDIT and Rebecca is Isaacs wife :dead:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i think you are falsely attributing things to Paul that should be attributed to Ptolemy. Once again the Canaanites were settled in Canaan

whereas the Israelites are the sons born in Egypt because of Jacob and Joseph.

In real life history there were "Pro-egypt" canaanite vassals and "pro-assyrian" canaanite vassals.

As I said before: if you are going to just argue your existing judgment it may be pointless for me to go back and forth with you over the nature of That God.

Fair enough.

Yahweh made a promise to the Hebrews -> Israelites as their benefactor deity. Not to all peoples on Earth.

This is akin to Muslims stating that Allah is a universal deity, but Arabic is ostensibly a sacred language and Allah’s revelation via Jibril (Gabriel) was reserved for Muhammad alone.